The George Zimmerman the Press Doesnt Want You to Know

his statement is false.

what can be heard on the tape is the 911 operator asking if he's following

he says yes.

they say "we don't need you to do that"

he responded by saying "the f*****g coons always get away with it"... and he CLEARLY kept walking after the kid.

He said 'f**ing GOONS'. Prove he did not.

And yes, he kept walking, but maybe back to his truck. Point is you DONT know. You're just riding the lynch Zimmerman Bandwagon like some little wannabe.

Here's the 911 cal and Jillian I am really disappointed in you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk]George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube[/ame]

1. It still sounds like its dubbed in to me.

2. It sounds like goons as much as it could be coons or poons or toons.

Too much bullshit is made on one indistinguishable word that may not even be legit.

The only reason his head wasn't bashed to a pulp is because he shot the person bashing him.

Like I said, Peach. Kindly tell us if your theory applies to rape victims...who are able to fend off their attackers before they are actually raped. Is the would-be rapist then the victim, cuz he didn't get the job done?

This carries the assumption Martin wasn't acting in self defense. My beliefs are not a theory; I want a complete investigation; if the Grand Jury returns a NO TRUE BILL, I believe at this point, only FLORIDA civil courts should be involved.

And yes, he kept walking, but maybe back to his truck. Point is you DONT know. You're just riding the lynch Zimmerman Bandwagon like some little wannabe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk]George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube[/ame]

Too much bullshit is made on one indistinguishable word that may not even be legit.

I didn't post it just for the one word but the whole thing.
Trayvon was coming back toward Zimmerman Zimmerman had headed back to his vehicle.

[
You people just cant wait to kill Zimmerman can you?

More like let's have an open and transparent investigation...which is probably what you are gonna get...

You presume it has not been done already.

Nah, I think we are going to see the local government and the state of Florida rail-road Zimmerman because they are afraid of massive rioting across their state brought on by race baiting criminals like Jackson and Sharpton, the scum bags.

Well, a lot of people don't think so....

I think it will involuntary manslaughter at best. No degree of murder at all...

You believe in freedom, have an avi that makes you a 'patriot'.,

What are you talking about? My avatar of two skeletons that died together in a volcano?

That makes me a patriot?

yet don't seem to mind someone out minding their own business it being stalked by a armed, wannabe cop..

How intriguing.....

And you seem to not be too concerned about a minority that is being railroaded for simply defending himself against a man who was beating the beejeezus out of him.

Yes, intriguing to say the least.

his statement is false.

he says yes.

he responded by saying "the f*****g coons always get away with it"... and he CLEARLY kept walking after the kid.

Look at the times on the 911 calls.

Loons, spoons, moons, Boones, runes, dunes, junes, noons.......

You have quite the way of jumping from A to D without touching base at B or C.

It wasn't just carrying the gun which was against community watch guidelines. It was also pursuing Trayvon. If Zimmerman hadn't had the gun to make up for his physical shortcomings then he might have done the right thing and waited for police instead of following Trayvon.

It wasn't just carrying the gun which was against community watch guidelines. It was also pursuing Trayvon.
That was the first thing you brought up "he had a gun with him"
So a person walks out his door but can't carry his firearm because he's on the community watch group, because he might see someone breaking the law. He's being disarmed

If you choose to carry a gun, then you have the obligation to act responsibly. Zimmerman acted irresponsibly and now has to accept the consequences for the entirely avoidable death of a 17-year-old.

Zimmerman did nothing irrepsonsible or illegal.

That is simply slander by the leftwing nutjobs so they can attack our gun rights, especially the stand your ground laws.

More like let's have an open and transparent investigation...which is probably what you are gonna get...

You presume it has not been done already.

Nah, I think we are going to see the local government and the state of Florida rail-road Zimmerman because they are afraid of massive rioting across their state brought on by race baiting criminals like Jackson and Sharpton, the scum bags.

Well, a lot of people don't think so....

I think it will involuntary manslaughter at best. No degree of murder at all...
In your country maybe but here in America you can defend your self. Trayvon approached Zimmerman. Trayvon was suspended from school for either behavioral issues or drug related issue. Either way Trayvon was there and not the little angel the media had been painting him as.

his statement is false.

he says yes.

Look at the times on the 911 calls.

About three minutes from end of call to cops arrive, if I recall correctly.

So what is your point?

That was the first thing you brought up "he had a gun with him"
So a person walks out his door but can't carry his firearm because he's on the community watch group, because he might see someone breaking the law. He's being disarmed

If you choose to carry a gun, then you have the obligation to act responsibly. Zimmerman acted irresponsibly and now has to accept the consequences for the entirely avoidable death of a 17-year-old.

Zimmerman did nothing irrepsonsible or illegal.

That is simply slander by the leftwing nutjobs so they can attack our gun rights, especially the stand your ground laws.

We all know that.....but the idiots on the left ether don't or won't admit it or even care.

Today Sean Hannity had some guy on the radio that he thought he had convinced he was wrong about Zimmerman......but the guy still wanted to pay Ten Thousand dollars to have him brought to justice.

It's like talking to morons or something.

Last edited:
Yeah, you guys have always differentiated between whites and hispanics. Now this is a racial issue, suddenly the guy's white...

He is like Obama. Half and half. Zimmerman's father is white and mother is Peruvian. The press likes to spin the white aspect of it for ratings, only. They are inciting violence as soon as possible, it would seem. Zimmerman is generally referred to as Hispanic, with credible news sources.

Obama's mother is white and father is black, but the press doesn't allude to our white African American president as such.

You believe in freedom, have an avi that makes you a 'patriot'.,

What are you talking about? My avatar of two skeletons that died together in a volcano?

That makes me a patriot?

yet don't seem to mind someone out minding their own business it being stalked by a armed, wannabe cop..

How intriguing.....

And you seem to not be too concerned about a minority that is being railroaded for simply defending himself against a man who was beating the beejeezus out of him.

Yes, intriguing to say the least.

Sorry, I meant your name...;o)

I have no idea if he was getting the bejeezus beaten out of him, neither do you..

Listening to the 911 tape he definitely was told not to follow and he did....

But pray tell, you would have been all hunky dory if somebody had been follwoing you right?

I don't think Zimmerman was happy about it, nor is he the 'happy' shooter that some of his detractors would make him out to be.

The crux of the matter is this (IMO). Why did he keep on following the guy? What gives him the right to walk around the street armed and looking for trouble? Is he a security guard? No. A cop? No. He was a self-appointed neighbourhood watch dude. From the outside looking in (and when I mean outside, I mean outside the US), this is why the country's guns laws are fucked. This is why the second amendment fundametally sux...

Go suck an egg, you have no idea what our rights mean to us. Anyone that would willingly give up the right to arms to a government deserves the eventual loss of all rights.

As for what he was he was a neighborhood watch Captain, it is his responsibility to watch for suspicious activity and to act if he sees it.

All he did is approach the person and he got attacked for it. So bad it broke his nose caused bleeding on the back of his head and knocked him to the ground. He did not shoot until all that happened and even then the person he shot was still facing him. What exactly about him calling for help before he acted don't you understand? What part of he was physically attacked don't you understand? hell if he hadn't been armed he might have been beaten even worse or killed.

"All he did was approach"

B.S.
Two words-PROVE IT! Last I checked we don't convict people in America based on unsupported conjecture. Tell us please, exactly what "crime" or "unlawful act" (under FL statutes, because that's ALL that counts in this case) Zimmerman committed BEFORE Trayvon Martin hit Zimmerman. Just to be clear, this requires probative evidence, NOT your suppositions about what he might have done, or could have done. "Probative evidence" means physical evidence, and/or eyewitness testimony consistent with the other known facts in this case. That is not what I require, it is what THE LAW requires. Produce it, or admit you don't have any.

Yeah, you guys have always differentiated between whites and hispanics. Now this is a racial issue, suddenly the guy's white...

He is like Obama. Half and half. Zimmerman's father is white and mother is Peruvian. The press likes to spin the white aspect of it for ratings, only. They are inciting violence as soon as possible, it would seem. Zimmerman is generally referred to as Hispanic, with credible news sources.

Obama's mother is white and father is black, but the press doesn't allude to our white African American president as such.

I'm part Sicilian.......does that mean I'm black????

Forum List

Back