The Genetic Dead End Who Rule Europe.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
France decided to slit its own throat last week and elect the childless Emmanuel Macron as its president over the bustier and more fecund Marine Le Pen, it made him the ninth current European leader whose loins have borne no fruit.

In addition to France, childless men and barren women currently rule Italy, Germany, the UK, Scotland, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission, has likewise never fathered nor raised a seedlin’. (And it’s not as if he has a face that inspires female lubrication, so it’d be an uphill climb for him under any circumstances.)

The Genetic Dead Ends Who Rule Europe

lol,

So electing a fascist that would of killed french science, fucked over the safetynet for the poor and been a total asshole for millions of innocent people.

France made the right choice..I don't like islam or their fascist religious shit but loserterianism is even worse.

The article hi-lighted the declining birth rate of Europe.

I thought the descriptions of some of the leaders were hilarious.
No,they were broad brush and bovine. Maybe these people have been trying to have children and cant for some reason.Its none of your business or mine.

Yup, progressives push for lower birth rates, then demand third world migrants be brought in for cheap labor and to fill the taxpayer gap.

All designed to destroy European culture from within, while sycophant like Tommy-girl cheer it on.

• Banned

No,they were broad brush and bovine. Maybe these people have been trying to have children and cant for some reason.Its none of your business or mine.

If it's none of your business, why are you poking your nose in with your usual bullshit?

If it's none of your business, why are you poking your nose in with your usual bullshit?
Because he is an idiot.

One can certainly understand why Merkel is childless...just look at her.
pa-30885049_yohlwd.jpg

• Banned

Because he is an idiot.

pa-30885049_yohlwd.jpg

Most of them are. Including Theresa May. And the Dutch guy.

Some of the descriptions are hilarious. Including one of my favourite idiots, Juncker.

Because he is an idiot.

pa-30885049_yohlwd.jpg

Most of them are. Including Theresa May. And the Dutch guy.

Some of the descriptions are hilarious. Including one of my favourite idiots, Juncker.
Yes...it is clear the Euros are not reproducing. This may be one of the reasons why the Euro elite are so open to destroying their cultures and nations, by importing Sharia Muslims.

Because he is an idiot.

pa-30885049_yohlwd.jpg

Macron thinks she's sexy as, bro!!

Greg

France decided to slit its own throat last week and elect the childless Emmanuel Macron as its president over the bustier and more fecund Marine Le Pen

So.....the Europeans should be voting for 'bustier' Presidents.

Yes folks- from the 'mind' of Mindful......lol

France decided to slit its own throat last week and elect the childless Emmanuel Macron as its president over the bustier and more fecund Marine Le Pen

So.....the Europeans should be voting for 'bustier' Presidents.

Yes folks- from the 'mind' of Mindful......lol

Taking that out of context?

It was a brilliantly sardonic piece of writing. Had a go at the lot of them.

lol.

A spokesperson for the European Commission has confirmed that the nation of Montenegro has been refused membership of the European Union until the country’s leaders choose a ‘less racist’ name.

In a pre-prepared statement on Tuesday evening, EU minister for national accession Jean-Claude Danfangler said that although the country was ‘making great progress’ in terms of their qualifying criteria, there is still a ‘huge potential’ for the name to upset people across the continent because it includes the word ‘negro.’

He added: ‘Although it is clear that the country has a legitimate right to call themselves ‘Montenegro’ because of their nation’s ‘black mountain’ element, it is the conclusion of the EU’s Warsaw Accession of Nations Committee that people of African origin from across the EU may take offence from the presence of the ‘negro’ element.’

‘We see no reason why they couldn’t perhaps change it to ‘Montetačka’ – this is the local term for ‘pointy mountain.’

This would make it EU compliant, while also allowing the proud people to retain their national heritage.’

The decision has predictably been met with a lot of anger in Montenegro itself, and the nation’s cultural minister Slobodan Scratchanic told our Chief Reporter that it was ‘an outrage.’

He added: ‘They allowed Hungary to join, even though the first half of their name is an alternative way of saying that a male has an incredibly large penis.’

‘There is nothing in the Copenhagen Criteria about the name of a country and how it can affect membership.’
‘If our nation was called The People’s Republic of Fuckytitwank-Pissflaps then Juncker and his friends would be well within their rights to block access.’

‘We could always use the real colour of our mountains instead, but Monteverdi sounds like a brand of tinned peaches you would find in Lidl.’

Montenegro REFUSED EU membership until country chooses a ‘less racist’ name

The white birth rate in the U.S. is about the same as the white birthrate in the EU.[/QUOTE

"white"??? by college major----I am a biologist----"white" to me means
"caucasion" and includes (as much as race can be reasonably defined)
MOST HINDUS of India and MOST ARABS of North Africa.------and Europeans---
And West Asians. the Negroid race has its origin in Subsaharan Africa and----
way out east is the MONGOLOID RACE ---including the migrants from Asia to
the Americas (ie native americans). The brits recognize a novel race called
"BROWN" What are you calling "white" in reference to "white birth rate"?

lol,

So electing a fascist that would of killed french science, fucked over the safetynet for the poor and been a total asshole for millions of innocent people.

France made the right choice..I don't like islam or their fascist religious shit but loserterianism is even worse.
I am rather jealous of the French strength of character. What happen to ours?

The white birth rate in the U.S. is about the same as the white birthrate in the EU.[/QUOTE

"white"??? by college major----I am a biologist----"white" to me means
"caucasion" and includes (as much as race can be reasonably defined)
MOST HINDUS of India and MOST ARABS of North Africa.------and Europeans---
And West Asians. the Negroid race has its origin in Subsaharan Africa and----
way out east is the MONGOLOID RACE ---including the migrants from Asia to
the Americas (ie native americans). The brits recognize a novel race called
"BROWN" What are you calling "white" in reference to "white birth rate"?

He thinks he knows something about the EU.

lol,

I am rather jealous of the French strength of character. What happen to ours?[/QUOTE

I is CONFUSED about the two French candidates--------maybe Macron is better???
I am not sure FOR what he is better--------that other chick was a little scary

lol.

A spokesperson for the European Commission has confirmed that the nation of Montenegro has been refused membership of the European Union until the country’s leaders choose a ‘less racist’ name.

In a pre-prepared statement on Tuesday evening, EU minister for national accession Jean-Claude Danfangler said that although the country was ‘making great progress’ in terms of their qualifying criteria, there is still a ‘huge potential’ for the name to upset people across the continent because it includes the word ‘negro.’

He added: ‘Although it is clear that the country has a legitimate right to call themselves ‘Montenegro’ because of their nation’s ‘black mountain’ element, it is the conclusion of the EU’s Warsaw Accession of Nations Committee that people of African origin from across the EU may take offence from the presence of the ‘negro’ element.’

‘We see no reason why they couldn’t perhaps change it to ‘Montetačka’ – this is the local term for ‘pointy mountain.’

This would make it EU compliant, while also allowing the proud people to retain their national heritage.’

The decision has predictably been met with a lot of anger in Montenegro itself, and the nation’s cultural minister Slobodan Scratchanic told our Chief Reporter that it was ‘an outrage.’

He added: ‘They allowed Hungary to join, even though the first half of their name is an alternative way of saying that a male has an incredibly large penis.’

‘There is nothing in the Copenhagen Criteria about the name of a country and how it can affect membership.’
‘If our nation was called The People’s Republic of Fuckytitwank-Pissflaps then Juncker and his friends would be well within their rights to block access.’

‘We could always use the real colour of our mountains instead, but Monteverdi sounds like a brand of tinned peaches you would find in Lidl.’

Montenegro REFUSED EU membership until country chooses a ‘less racist’ name

I suppose it's a joke, you do know that the site you linked is a comedy site. Or you one of those dummies they tell us believe the fake news.

Forum List

Back