The Gaystapo is at it again

Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here.
LOL, which side is better armed? You have posters.
You are threatening deathly violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

We dont instigate violence.
But if the time comes and liberals take up arms the left is fucked.
No he clearly threatened unilateral violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

Let me know when the right starts shooting at liberals.
Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia

Sorry to have kept you waiting.

Anybody can be armed at a moments notice.
Even if that were even remotely true (and it's not) - progressives wouldn't have the slightest clue how to load a firearm and actually fire it. :laugh:
Of course they would. Teaching someone to shoot is not particularly hatd.

It takes years to become proficient.
You morons think the only thing to shooting is lining up the sites.
I wonder how many of them have ever actually looked through a scope that wasn't on TV?

Watch it now!!!
They're all battle hardened from playing modern welfare....oops I mean modern warfare.

Even if that were even remotely true (and it's not) - progressives wouldn't have the slightest clue how to load a firearm and actually fire it. :laugh:

I wonder how many of them have ever actually looked through a scope that wasn't on TV?

Crap, while they are all worked up over their kid being a he or she ours are at shooting ranges, our three oldest are getting to be quite the marksmen. Yes I said marksMEN and they are girls

LOL, which side is better armed? You have posters.
You are threatening deathly violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

No he clearly threatened unilateral violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

Nope...thats a racist shooting at blacks.

Nope...thats a racist shooting at blacks.
target.jpg

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.

Typical christian- thinking, feeling and doing the opposite of what your god and his "son" preached. Why do the fake christians always go straight to violence?

We're not in the dark ages anymore. We now know that LGBT is scientifically valid and should be treated and respected as such.

We live in a time of enlightenment and yet so many only want to hate.

Even so, this does not touch your lives and it's none of your business. Leave people alone to live their lives the best way they can.

You know, like Jesus would have.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Crap, while they are all worked up over their kid being a he or she ours are at shooting ranges, our three oldest are getting to be quite the marksmen. Yes I said marksMEN and they are girls

Why the left will lose a shooting war......

Why the left will lose a shooting war......

Hell I read an article about Chicago shootings, they keep shooting each other in the ass. They can't even hold a firearm correctly...all sideways and shit

Here's a non blaze (aka a real ) version of the story from the local paper .

Board urges more training after cop ID'd transgender woman as male on traffic ticket

The dude is a dude. Hell he looks like an old man, nowhere near feminine

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

I'd call him a he and if he doesn't like it tough shit

Why? Why do you care? Do you just enjoy being a jerk to people ?

Board urges more training after cop ID'd transgender woman as male on traffic ticket

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

Science....

I'm not going to enable mental illness

Science....

When do right wingers care about science?

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Much ado about nothing...

Rather like the impact of transgender Fruit Loops upon society...

Nothing...

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Much ado about nothing...

Rather like the impact of transgender Fruit Loops upon society...

Nothing...
then why is the cop being disciplined?

Forum List

Back