The Future

/——/ I spent 2 decades in legal publishing as never heard the phrase organic law. I checked a legal dictionary with no results. Legal Dictionary - Law.com
View attachment 269166

Found it real easy:

What is ORGANIC LAW? definition of ORGANIC LAW (Black's Law Dictionary)

You don't find a lot about it in on line searches because as I keep saying, IT ISN'T A LAW. It is a concept which surrounds other laws in their philosophical structure of writing and usage, so is something better understood in legal scholar circles. Every constitutional scholar understands organic law, and the four documents listed above are understood to be the four organic laws founding the United States.

This touches upon organic law in the USC pretty close to the beginning. If you are too stupid or lazy to watch all of it just watch the first few minutes where it SHOWS YOU the Organic Law written in the US Code.

The sad fact is that today, all of you armchair experts don't know anything or believe anything unless you can find it in a quick google search on your Blackberry.

Mea Culpa: Ballentines' Law Dictionary:

"Constitutional Law, or at the very least, a law which carries a high degree of authority"
St. Louis v. Dorr, 145 Mo 466, 41SW 1094, 46 SW 976.

"The basic law of a state or of a society, such as a mutual benefit society". 36 AM J2d Trat s/s 4

So, if Organic Law is in anyway tangible, one must consider the Preamble to the Constitution as the guiding principle of the United States. Nothing less, and yet it is dismissed as nothing substantive by the right, and any policy which is not listed in Art I, Sec 8 must be unconstitutional.

The necessary and proper clause seems to invalidate this theory used by conservatives and the trump administration's constant effort to repeal the ACA.

Good news, thanks toofreak for in a roundabout way providing more evidence to support liberalism in America.

/——/ WOWZA you’re right. It’s right in the Preamble: We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, provide free healthcare to invading swarms of illegals, free college education, abortion on demand, $15 minimum wage, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Do you go out of your way to prove you're an ideological hack, willfully ignorant and an offensive jerk. Or, is that because a concept which you don't comprehend still creates within you cognizant dissonance?

/——/ Not cool Dude. I just provided settled science that free Obozocare is in the Preamble like you claimed: “The necessary and proper clause seems to invalidate this theory used by conservatives and the trump administration's constant effort to repeal the ACA.”

You're an ignorant fool. The ACA was not free. It was the right wingers who cried about people needing to buy health insurance. Sure, some of it was subsidized, but so are some industries by paying little or no income tax.

You are either stupid or a damn and incompetent liar like your mentor, trump.

Nope, never heard of a "organic law(s). I did some research and found a non governmental site, and checked out the US Code. Provide me the link to the US Code - I checked title I and II in the Code and no such thing exists.

Pretty funny. You misunderstand the meaning. Organic Law is not "in" the law but contains it. Organic Law is the foundation upon which law within any nation is based, and here you are lecturing others on their need to "read the Constitution." Too much.

Organic law - Wikipedia

The Organic Laws of The United States of America

What Does the Constitution Say? - Organic Laws Institute
Nope, never heard of a "organic law(s). I did some research and found a non governmental site, and checked out the US Code. Provide me the link to the US Code - I checked title I and II in the Code and no such thing exists.

Pretty funny. You misunderstand the meaning. Organic Law is not "in" the law but contains it. Organic Law is the foundation upon which law within any nation is based, and here you are lecturing others on their need to "read the Constitution." Too much.

Organic law - Wikipedia

Good grief, no wonder I've never heard of an Organic Law, it's a fantasy, a sophistry to entice the biddable promulgated by a demagogue.

One section of the links you provide, which are thus 99.9% unconvincing, is the single phrase that the Preamble is an Organic Law - I'm sure Mr. Jefferson would laugh his ass off if he read your post.
/——/ I spent 2 decades in legal publishing as never heard the phrase organic law. I checked a legal dictionary with no results. Legal Dictionary - Law.com
View attachment 269166

Found it real easy:

You don't find a lot about it in on line searches because as I keep saying, IT ISN'T A LAW. It is a concept which surrounds other laws in their philosophical structure of writing and usage, so is something better understood in legal scholar circles. Every constitutional scholar understands organic law, and the four documents listed above are understood to be the four organic laws founding the United States.

This touches upon organic law in the USC pretty close to the beginning. If you are too stupid or lazy to watch all of it just watch the first few minutes where it SHOWS YOU the Organic Law written in the US Code.

The sad fact is that today, all of you armchair experts don't know anything or believe anything unless you can find it in a quick google search on your Blackberry.

"Constitutional Law, or at the very least, a law which carries a high degree of authority"

"The basic law of a state or of a society, such as a mutual benefit society". 36 AM J2d Trat s/s 4

So, if Organic Law is in anyway tangible, one must consider the Preamble to the Constitution as the guiding principle of the United States. Nothing less, and yet it is dismissed as nothing substantive by the right, and any policy which is not listed in Art I, Sec 8 must be unconstitutional.

The necessary and proper clause seems to invalidate this theory used by conservatives and the trump administration's constant effort to repeal the ACA.

Good news, thanks toofreak for in a roundabout way providing more evidence to support liberalism in America.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It doesn't "benefit society" for the oppressive government to steal money from the productive people and give to the filthy ass welfare queens in exchange for the welfare queens to vote in the government officials. That is legalized thievery. It only benefits the shitheads of our society while robbing the people that actually work for a living.

You stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant of Ethics as you are of Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

Found it real easy:

/——/ WOWZA you’re right. It’s right in the Preamble: We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, provide free healthcare to invading swarms of illegals, free college education, abortion on demand, $15 minimum wage, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Do you go out of your way to prove you're an ideological hack, willfully ignorant and an offensive jerk. Or, is that because a concept which you don't comprehend still creates within you cognizant dissonance?

/——/ Not cool Dude. I just provided settled science that free Obozocare is in the Preamble like you claimed: “The necessary and proper clause seems to invalidate this theory used by conservatives and the trump administration's constant effort to repeal the ACA.”

You're an ignorant fool. The ACA was not free. It was the right wingers who cried about people needing to buy health insurance. Sure, some of it was subsidized, but so are some industries by paying little or no income tax.

You are either stupid or a damn and incompetent liar like your mentor, trump.

You are confused Moon Bat. You are confused about a great many things, aren't you Moon Bat?

The ACA destroyed health care for the people that paid their own bills by increasing premiums, increasing co payments, increasing deductions in addition to requiring insurance providers to carry coverage for a lot of silly ass Libtard shit that nobody wanted. However, it gave subsidies to Illegals and the filthy ass welfare queens that voted for the Muslim shithead. Disgusting!

Pull you head out of your ass Moon Bat. That way you won't sound like a fool every time you post your ignorant Libtard lies and misinformation.

Organic law - Wikipedia

Organic law - Wikipedia

Good grief, no wonder I've never heard of an Organic Law, it's a fantasy, a sophistry to entice the biddable promulgated by a demagogue.

One section of the links you provide, which are thus 99.9% unconvincing, is the single phrase that the Preamble is an Organic Law - I'm sure Mr. Jefferson would laugh his ass off if he read your post.
View attachment 269166

Found it real easy:

It doesn't "benefit society" for the oppressive government to steal money from the productive people and give to the filthy ass welfare queens in exchange for the welfare queens to vote in the government officials. That is legalized thievery. It only benefits the shitheads of our society while robbing the people that actually work for a living.

You stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant of Ethics as you are of Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

Thanks once again for proving you've been brainwashed by RW Propaganda. Welfare as you claim went away decades ago, when AFDC gave way to TANF.

View attachment 269166

Found it real easy:

Thanks once again for proving you've been brainwashed by RW Propaganda. Welfare as you claim went away decades ago, when AFDC gave way to TANF.

You are confused Moon Bat. You have you head up you filthy Moon Bat ass and don't understand how destructive Obamacare was to this country. Trump got tens of millions of people to vote for him by voicing his opposition to it. The Republicans took over the House in 2010 because American understood how dumb the idiot Democrats were to pass that shitty thing that the Democrats didn't even bother to read. You are uneducated and uninformed so you don't know jackshit about how destructive it was to this country. You believed all of Obama lies about it, didn't you? By the way Moon Bat, where is my $2500 a year in reduced health care cost that your Muslim Boy promised me? He lied to you, me and the rest of America, didn't he? Thank god Trump was elected to neuter the stupid thing.

Over the years Congress has enacted some pretty destructive things like the income tax, Social Security, the AWB and the 1964 Civil Rights Acts. This filthy ass Obamacare is right up there with Libtard stupidity.

Liar and you stupid Moon Bats fell for it. Dumbshits!

View attachment 269166

Found it real easy:

You are confused Moon Bat. You have you head up you filthy Moon Bat ass and don't understand how destructive Obamacare was to this country. Trump got tens of millions of people to vote for him by voicing his opposition to it. The Republicans took over the House in 2010 because American understood how dumb the idiot Democrats were to pass that shitty thing that the Democrats didn't even bother to read. You are uneducated and uninformed so you don't know jackshit about how destructive it was to this country. You believed all of Obama lies about it, didn't you? By the way Moon Bat, where is my $2500 a year in reduced health care cost that your Muslim Boy promised me? He lied to you, me and the rest of America, didn't he? Thank god Trump was elected to neuter the stupid thing.

Over the years Congress has enacted some pretty destructive things like the income tax, Social Security, the AWB and the 1964 Civil Rights Acts. This filthy ass Obamacare is right up there with Libtard stupidity.

Liar and you stupid Moon Bats fell for it. Dumbshits!

Maybe you ought to get a passport and find a country that will accept you. You hate government, you hate 50 + % of American Citizens and offer nothing of substance here, nor anything thoughtful or thought provoking.

View attachment 269166

Found it real easy:

Tell us Wry, while you are working overtime always trying to put others down to deflect from your total lack of substance, do you ever actually address the topic at all or are casting aspersions all you got? I mean, first you denied that Organic Law even existed, and now that I've shown it definitely does, just as does Natural Law and other precepts of theory of law, and that the USC recognizes four founding documents as that law, now you are trying to dance around the issue trying to minimalize it. It is just not in your vocabulary to say: "You were right, I was wrong, thanks for the info," is it?

View attachment 269166

Found it real easy:

Tell us Wry, while you are working overtime always trying to put others down to deflect from your total lack of substance, do you ever actually address the topic at all or are casting aspersions all you got?

I mean, first you denied that Organic Law even existed, and now that I've shown it definitely does, just as does Natural Law and other precepts of theory of law, and that the USC recognizes four founding documents as that law, now you are trying to dance around the issue trying to minimalize it. It is just not in your vocabulary to say: "You were right, I was wrong, thanks for the info," is it?

P1 Ad homen, you accuse me of doing exactly this. Hypocrite.

P2 Do you know the meaning of Mea Culpa? If not you are excused for making this mistake. If you do you are a damn liar.

For the Record, I hit back.

For the Record: You didn't offer a rebuttal to my theory, likely becasue you are too biased and insecure to ever admit you are wrong.

For the Record: Mea Culpa means, I'm sorry, I was wrong.

Forum List

Back