The Future of White Advocacy

%7B503e91b2-8aa2-490f-98a6-f0ddfd748ff6%7D.gif

What basis is there for comparison of Hugo Chavez and Kim Jong-Il?

They butt ugly!

Well you have nothing to worry about, the Liberals are all, at this minute INSISTING that mere membership in a racist group is no indication of your real feelings.

Using their logic you white Supremacists can now Nominate a member of your group for political office and use the argument the left has used. That unless you ADMIT you support a party you openly belong to we can infer no such thing.

right... and if Himmler had said 'I do not approve of Hitler's statements', you'd have to take him at his word, right? :lol:

Before or after he oversaw the extermination of millions of Jews?

(Essentially, you just compared Rev Wright to Hitler and Obama to Himmler.)

No he didn't. The principle is the same. the degree of evil is different.

right... and if Himmler had said 'I do not approve of Hitler's statements', you'd have to take him at his word, right? :lol:

Before or after he oversaw the extermination of millions of Jews?

(Essentially, you just compared Rev Wright to Hitler and Obama to Himmler.)

No he didn't. The principle is the same. the degree of evil is different.

Actually, it's not...but you can continue to believe it if it makes you happy.

Not to invoke a tangent but....

Wouldn't it be fun to go check out Al Green's church? I bet their choir is bad ass.

:: Al Green :: Lay it Down | Official Site |

I'd only go there if Ving Rhames is there.:lol:

dude.. how cool would a road trip to Al Green's church be? Go, enjoy a service and donate to their food pantry, take a munch of pictures, eat some great bbq and then get the fuck outa dodge? I dunno... sounds like fun to me.

If he can still sing, I'd go.

If a white person who attended KKK rallies for 20 years was to say:
I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been made by the KKK. I categorically denounce any statement of the KKK that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals of color or minorities have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by the Imperial Wizard and the KKK.
then I would have to take the man for his word.

If one can't do that, then what is the purpose of speaking and listening.

false analogy....obama did not say he disagrees with the church and black power, he merely said he disagreed with wright's statements regarding obama. really weak deflection...too funny how you are squirming your way out of saying you disagree with black power now that you got busted on obama believing in black power and attending a church that was founded on black power and black theology

Fair enough...

For the record: I'm against white power and black power and any power where one race spews hatred against others.

And I do not like anyone that perpetuates these ideals.

If you want to say that I don't like Obama...go ahead. But I have not seen or heard any evidence that he is personally making anti-white statements.

i've seen some...many are from "dreams of my father"...his comment that his grandmother is "a typical white person"..."thats just how white folks will do you"....

just because he doesn't make all his comments public, how can you account for attending that church for 20 years, calling wright his "uncle", his spiritual mentor....yet somehow claiming ignorance as to what the church and wright believed....it took me 5 minutes on their website to find their origins relating to black power and black theology.

false analogy....obama did not say he disagrees with the church and black power, he merely said he disagreed with wright's statements regarding obama. really weak deflection...too funny how you are squirming your way out of saying you disagree with black power now that you got busted on obama believing in black power and attending a church that was founded on black power and black theology

Fair enough...

For the record: I'm against white power and black power and any power where one race spews hatred against others.

If you want to say that I don't like Obama...go ahead. But I have not seen or heard any evidence that he is personally making anti-white statements.

i've seen some...many are from "dreams of my father"...his comment that his grandmother is "a typical white person"..."thats just how white folks will do you"....

just because he doesn't make all his comments public, how can you account for attending that church for 20 years, calling wright his "uncle", his spiritual mentor....yet somehow claiming ignorance as to what the church and wright believed....it took me 5 minutes on their website to find their origins relating to black power and black theology.

because he blindly follows Obama and will make excuses for him.

Fair enough...

it has been humorous to see his reaction when it was pointed out to him that obama attended a black power church

Fair enough...

I don't follow anyone.

Good point.

And I'm sure that you must agree that in all situations (like Abu Grahib) those who were giving the orders should be held accountable.

george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

Then you agree that if the jewish god did exist it would b a murderer and a rapist and liable for all the genocides it ordered. Good to know. Of course, that mean that if the jedeochristoislamic god is a fake, it falls on abraham, moses, and the other leaders...

What?

You said that whoever gives the orders is responsible- or does that only apply when it fits your agenda?

Actually, you stated that Himmler (in exterminating the Jews) was only following the orders of Hitler, like the troops at Abu Grahib were only following orders.

Therefore, since the Abu Grahib troops are following the orders of the Commander in Chief...then Bush is responsible for the torture in the prisons.

That is YOUR argument as I interpret it.

Forum List

Back