The Future of White Advocacy

Are you a member?

Take a history lesson. they are a white PROTESTANT group. what does protestant mean? you dont have to be a member to know what it is. They preach the bible, prayer and love to their OWN race, same as Jeremiah Wright does to his own race, The only reason you say it's apples to pork chops is because we're talking about your candidate's church.

Oh...so then they are just a church. I guess neither are that bad, right?

Both are bad. Both are racist. Both are hateful. Deal with it.

yes, the KKK does talk about the bible and prayers and love. But they don't go so far as to say God Damn America.
It wasn't the only thing said at that church. he also said we deserved 9/11, and that the US was the US of KKKA. such loving things to say.

Are you a member?

Take a history lesson. they are a white PROTESTANT group. what does protestant mean? you dont have to be a member to know what it is. They preach the bible, prayer and love to their OWN race, same as Jeremiah Wright does to his own race, The only reason you say it's apples to pork chops is because we're talking about your candidate's church.

Doesn't the KKK have a long vile history?

Are you a member?

Sure. and if Jeremiah Wright had been around as long as the Klan, he would too.

Are you a member?

I wonder if the Trinity United Church of Christ has ever sponsored the murder of white people? :eusa_think:

What has Jeremiah Wright done, not said, done that is on par with some of the things the KKK has done?

I wonder if the Trinity United Church of Christ has ever sponsored the murder of white people? :eusa_think:

they probably have. the kind of rhetoric that man used could very well insight violence.

Does this person in question express and value the views this church?

they attended the church for 20 years and called one of the founding members and later longest pastor a spiritual mentor....

why would anyone attend a church who's views they do not believe in....for 20 years and then call one of, if not the most powerful pastor that church has had, a spiritual mentor...and you know as well as i, that one one says in public may not at all be what is said in private....actions speak louder than words and here...attendance speaks loud and clear

If a white person who attended KKK rallies for 20 years was to say:
I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been made by the KKK. I categorically denounce any statement of the KKK that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals of color or minorities have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by the Imperial Wizard and the KKK.
then I would have to take the man for his word.

If one can't do that, then what is the purpose of speaking and listening.

false analogy....obama did not say he disagrees with the church and black power, he merely said he disagreed with wright's statements regarding obama. really weak deflection...too funny how you are squirming your way out of saying you disagree with black power now that you got busted on obama believing in black power and attending a church that was founded on black power and black theology

What has Jeremiah Wright done, not said, done that is on par with some of the things the KKK has done?

von Hindenberg and Ludendorf said the Jews stabbed the Germans in the back at the end of world war I: that it was their fault. This statement was repeated over and over again across Germany and also picked up by Hitler. These two men did not give the order for the Jews to be cooked. Are they innocent?

they attended the church for 20 years and called one of the founding members and later longest pastor a spiritual mentor....

why would anyone attend a church who's views they do not believe in....for 20 years and then call one of, if not the most powerful pastor that church has had, a spiritual mentor...and you know as well as i, that one one says in public may not at all be what is said in private....actions speak louder than words and here...attendance speaks loud and clear

I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been made by the KKK. I categorically denounce any statement of the KKK that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals of color or minorities have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by the Imperial Wizard and the KKK.

false analogy....obama did not say he disagrees with the church and black power, he merely said he disagreed with wright's statements regarding obama. really weak deflection...too funny how you are squirming your way out of saying you disagree with black power now that you got busted on obama believing in black power and attending a church that was founded on black power and black theology

Fair enough...

For the record: I'm against white power and black power and any power where one race spews hatred against others.

And I do not like anyone that perpetuates these ideals.

If you want to say that I don't like Obama...go ahead. But I have not seen or heard any evidence that he is personally making anti-white statements.

von Hindenberg and Ludendorf said the Jews stabbed the Germans in the back at the end of world war I: that it was their fault. This statement was repeated over and over again across Germany and also picked up by Hitler. These two men did not give the order for the Jews to be cooked. Are they innocent?

:eusa_eh:

The problem with your point is that in order for it to be valid then the US gov't would have to start systematically exterminating white people in the upcoming years.

Fair enough...

For the record: I'm against white power and black power and any power where one race spews hatred against others.

And I do not like anyone that perpetuates these ideals.

If you want to say that I don't like Obama...go ahead. But I have not seen or heard any evidence that he is personally making anti-white statements.

He supported a man who did and raised his kids in the racist's church.

do you have a problem with only white power or does black power bother you as well?

I have a problem with both.

They both disturb me greatly.

how would you feel about someone who attended a church that is founded on black power?

lest we forget, this same so called "black power" church [black power isn't in any way comparable or the same as so called white power] belongs to a white denomination and also has white membership, now find the Bass one white power church that belongs to a black denomination and has black members, good luck, thi guilt by association crap from the right is funny.

how would you feel about someone who attended a church that is founded on black power?

lest we forget, this same so called "black power" church [black power isn't in any way comparable or the same as so called white power] belongs to a white denomination and also has white membership, now find the Bass one white power church that belongs to a black denomination and has black members, good luck, thi guilt by association crap from the right is funny.

Stop the presses! I agree with the Bass.

The problem with your point is that in order for it to be valid then the US gov't would have to start systematically exterminating white people in the upcoming years.

Words are weapons. I don't think Wright has power over Obama to legislate. He may have encouraged people in the audience to commit violent acts, though. we'll never know.

Words are weapons. I don't think Wright has power over Obama to legislate. He may have encouraged people in the audience to commit violent acts, though. we'll never know.

Of course he doesn't have power over Obama. What you are doing is speculating on things he may have done where there is a LONG history of things the KKK has done. To compare William Wright to the KKK in that respect isn't a fair comparison.

The Klan is like the devil.
Jeremiah Wright is like a bad little boy.

If anyone ever listen to everything Wright said he was correct and not wrong with perhaps maybe the exception of AIDS being created by the government and designed to kill black people, but thats an idea he got from a white Jew who last name is Horowitz. Wright never said the church was an anti white, black only church any black man that scares the hell out of white people with the truth is always accused of being a racist eventhough the accusers have provided no clear cut proof of anti white statements.

yeah. it's ok to attend KKK meetings, wouldn't you agree? as long as you don't participate in any lynchings. you should be able to wear the white sheet and still be president, wouldn't you agree? after all, to deny someone the presidency because of being a Klan member would be guilt by association, right?

The Klan is like the devil.
Jeremiah Wright is like a bad little boy.

If anyone ever listen to everything Wright said he was correct and not wrong with perhaps maybe the exception of AIDS being created by the government and designed to kill black people, but thats an idea he got from a white Jew who last name is Horowitz. Wright never said the church was an anti white, black only church any black man that scares the hell out of white people with the truth is always accused of being a racist eventhough the accusers have provided no clear cut proof of anti white statements.

I did see some of Jeremiah Wrights preaching, where some of his comments were taken out of context and misrepresented in the media.

Forum List

Back