The Future of White Advocacy

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
DEREK BLACK: THE FUTURE OF WHITE POWER: DETAILS Article on men.style.com

Don Black founded Stormfront in 1995, after learning HTML in prison. Today, his son produces Stormfront's Internet-radio broadcasts, including a regular program featuring David Duke. Derek is also a frequent contributor to the site, with more than 4,000 posts to his name.

Please keep imprisoning white resisters! We just get stronger.

Last edited:
I have a problem with both.

They both disturb me greatly.

how would you feel about someone who attended a church that is founded on black power?

Does this person in question express and value the views this church?

they attended the church for 20 years and called one of the founding members and later longest pastor a spiritual mentor....

why would anyone attend a church who's views they do not believe in....for 20 years and then call one of, if not the most powerful pastor that church has had, a spiritual mentor...and you know as well as i, that one one says in public may not at all be what is said in private....actions speak louder than words and here...attendance speaks loud and clear

how would you feel about someone who attended a church that is founded on black power?

they attended the church for 20 years and called one of the founding members and later longest pastor a spiritual mentor....

why would anyone attend a church who's views they do not believe in....for 20 years and then call one of, if not the most powerful pastor that church has had, a spiritual mentor...and you know as well as i, that one one says in public may not at all be what is said in private....actions speak louder than words and here...attendance speaks loud and clear

If a white person who attended KKK rallies for 20 years was to say:
I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been made by the KKK. I categorically denounce any statement of the KKK that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals of color or minorities have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by the Imperial Wizard and the KKK.
then I would have to take the man for his word.

If one can't do that, then what is the purpose of speaking and listening.

I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been made by the KKK. I categorically denounce any statement of the KKK that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals of color or minorities have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by the Imperial Wizard and the KKK.

even if he were a member of the KKK until the day before the statement?

Like the KKK, is the church's sole purpose to promote and enouraging hate towards other races?

Like the KKK, is the church's sole purpose to promote and enouraging hate towards other races?

Let's see. Rev Wright said the whites in the government started AIDS to kill off the blacks. If you change a couple words of that statement, it's straight out of Mein Kampf.

Let's see. Rev Wright said the whites in the government started AIDS to kill off the blacks. If you change a couple words of that statement, it's straight out of Mein Kampf.

Is that the only thing that was said at the church? Do you think there was ever any discussion of the bible or prayers or love?

Does the KKK ever talk about the bible and prayers and love?

I think you are comparing apples and pork chops.

Is that the only thing that was said at the church? Do you think there was ever any discussion of the bible or prayers or love?

yes, the KKK does talk about the bible and prayers and love in regards to their own race. But they don't go so far as to say God Damn America.
It wasn't the only thing said at that church. he also said we deserved 9/11, and that the US was the US of KKKA. such loving things to say.

Last edited:

yes, the KKK does talk about the bible and prayers and love. But they don't go so far as to say God Damn America.
It wasn't the only thing said at that church. he also said we deserved 9/11, and that the US was the US of KKKA. such loving things to say.

Are you a member?

yes, the KKK does talk about the bible and prayers and love. But they don't go so far as to say God Damn America.

Are you a member?

Take a history lesson. they are a white PROTESTANT group. what does protestant mean? you dont have to be a member to know what it is. They preach the bible, prayer and love to their OWN race, same as Jeremiah Wright does to his own race, The only reason you say it's apples to pork chops is because we're talking about your candidate's church.

Are you a member?

Take a history lesson. they are a white PROTESTANT group. what does protestant mean? you dont have to be a member to know what it is. They preach the bible, prayer and love to their OWN race, same as Jeremiah Wright does to his own race, The only reason you say it's apples to pork chops is because we're talking about your candidate's church.

Oh...so then they are just a church. I guess neither are that bad, right?

Forum List

Back