The future of Russia is in a confederation with China and India

The 'buds' from the West granted Russia Perestroika, Gorbachev, Yeltsin, Putin, murdered more as 20m since the start of 'democratic reforms' in 1990s.
As climax the West helped Russian Criminal Gangs of Yeltsin to take power in 1993 and to pillage the country

Which has nothing to do with what I posted

And with that being said the west might want to pay attention the next time Russia says it does not want NATO on it's border.....They might have 1 billion screaming Chi-Coms behind them the next go-round.

You are asking the wrong question.
Why do all the former Soviet Republics and Warsaw Pact members WANT to join NATO? Why do even historically neutral countries like Sweden and Finland now want in.
If I had a border with Putin, I'd want to join NATO, too.

If the Russians invite the Chi-Coms in, they'd be in trouble. China can buy and sell Russia at this point.

Why do all the former Soviet Republics and Warsaw Pact members WANT to join NATO?

Because with support of Rotshild's money corrupted MS presstitutes installed satanic Freemasons who 'represent' former countries of the Warsaw Pact
Satanic Freemasons want to have Russian commodities for free so they supported the entirely time their puppets like Gorbachev, Yeltsin or Putin.
Peoples of the former East Europa have nothing to say because all 'elections' had been rigged by satanists, freemasons and MS whore presstitutes
Satanists want to eliminate Russian people so they push NATO eastwards.
Thereafter they want to divide Russia in thirty parts ( read 'posts' of Litwin ) and to receive Russian gas, oil, natural resources for free
Enough?

Why do all the former Soviet Republics and Warsaw Pact members WANT to join NATO? Why do even historically neutral countries like Sweden and Finland now want in.

If the Russians invite the Chi-Coms in, they'd be in trouble. China can buy and sell Russia at this point.

If Russia behaved in a civilized manner, those former Soviet States would want to maintain strong ties to Russia

Now, they fear Russian expansion and have seen what happens if you resist.
They NEED NATO and are flocking to join

Not 'the world' but the West ( be true) who cares about any fart coming from Russia

If Russia wants to turn itself into a Third World Shithole nobody cares

But when they try to force their Shithole on others, it becomes our concern

If Russia behaved in a civilized manner, those former Soviet States would want to maintain strong ties to Russia

What would do the US if the Warsaw Pact doesn't disappeared and accepted Canada and Mexico as new members and put nukes in Toronto.
How USA will react in a 'civilized manner', please explain

If Russia wants to turn itself into a Third World Shithole nobody cares

But when they try to force their Shithole on others, it becomes our concern

One of your concerns should be the 'nice' perspective of nuclear winter which want to have Putin, Zelensky and Biden.

What would do the US if the Warsaw Pact doesn't disappeared and accepted Canada and Mexico as new members and put nukes in Toronto.
How USA will react in a 'civilized manner', please explain

If you put nuclear missiles in Canada or Mexico, we would take them out.
But realize we have peaceful neighbors because we treat them well and have maintained a peaceful border for 200 years

Russia should do the same with its neighbors

Simply put so they can spend their defense budgets on social programs while we foot their bill.....NATO has been a social welfare program for many of it's member countries.

Currently only five countries meet the 2% of GDP requirement of the treaty.....The U.S., Greece, Poland, Estonia, and the U.K.

Russia should do the same with its neighbors

The first act of Khuevs (Хуев) Junta in 2014 was prohibition of Russian language and permission for NATO to rent the fleet military basis in Sevastopol ( Crime) and to put it nukes against Russia
Would the US tolerate it in an equal situation?

Because with support of Rotshild's money corrupted MS presstitutes installed satanic Freemasons who 'represent' former countries of the Warsaw Pact
Satanic Freemasons want to have Russian commodities for free so they supported the entirely time their puppets like Gorbachev, Yeltsin or Putin.
Peoples of the former East Europa have nothing to say because all 'elections' had been rigged by satanists, freemasons and MS whore presstitutes
Satanists want to eliminate Russian people so they push NATO eastwards.
Thereafter they want to divide Russia in thirty parts ( read 'posts' of Litwin ) and to receive Russian gas, oil, natural resources for free
Enough?

Really? because I could have sworn all these countries remember what it was like being under the Russian Boot for decades.
I remember when the USSR fell, and Russia said it would take time to remove all their troops from Czechoslovakia, the Czech railway workers volunteered to work overtime for free to get them out.

So your solution to not being exploited by the west is to be exploited by China and India, which are probably a lot more desperate for resources. Brilliant!

So your solution to not being exploited by the west is to be exploited by China and India, which are probably a lot more desperate for resources. Brilliant!

Why exploited?
In difference to the West neither China nor India offer a colony status to Russia
Both countries are more fair in business, don't cheat and export LGBTQP 'values' and pay more.
China by the way has the most progressive technologies now, nor necessity for partnership with Western dying companies

Why exploited?
In difference to the West neither China nor India offer a colony status to Russia
Both countries are more fair in business, don't cheat and export LGBTQP 'values' and pay more.
China by the way has the most progressive technologies now, nor necessity for partnership with Western dying companies

Uh, China is still very behind the west in a lot of areas... But by all means, you guys totally need to become China's puppets.

I don't think they'll be nearly as concerned about the Donbass as you are.

Probably with a common currency in all three countries.
The new confederation becomes the new center of the world

87107372-eurasia-europa-russia-china-india-indonesia-thailand-map-detailed-vector-illustration.jpg
What you are really saying is that you understand Russia is in decline and needs to be rescued, but Russia has nothing to offer India or China but natural resources and since Russia can't sell them anywhere else, they can get them without buying into all of Russia's problems. Notice, neither Xi nor Modi stood by Putin at the UN, and both are demanding steep discounts on Russian oil even as Russia is running gargantuan deficits.

Why exploited?
Russia is being exploited by India and China right now. Both are demanding 30% discounts off market price for oil because Russia can't sell it anywhere else due to the sanctions.

What you are really saying is that you understand Russia is in decline and needs to be rescued, but Russia has nothing to offer India or China but natural resources and since Russia can't sell them anywhere else, they can get them without buying into all of Russia's problems. Notice, neither Xi nor Modi stood by Putin at the UN, and both are demanding steep discounts on Russian oil even as Russia is running gargantuan deficits.

As I said before at first the corrupted gang of idiot Putin shall get kick in its ass.
Thereafter we'll see

Russia is being exploited by India and China right now. Both are demanding 30% discounts off market price for oil because Russia can't sell it anywhere else due to the sanctions.

But it's more profitable as to send oil directly to the West

Forum List

Back