The Future First HIspanic President

^I got a kick out of that.

But I don't think Rubio will be president. A main reason why he won was because he was in a three-horse race, and the Democrats handed the win to him. Could he have won anyways? Maybe. But it would have been close. And if you add the voters Meek got with Crist-he would have lost (barely).

Also his campaigns adds (at least on the tv-which is the only add I saw of Rubio), were very vague. He's run on things such as "America is the greatest country in the world, but we didn't get that way overnight, and we aren't guaranteed to stay that way". He never outlined a lot of views, and political positions.

I think if he were to run a national campaign in 2012, he wouldn't be able to do it.

But I don't think Rubio will be president. A main reason why he won was because he was in a three-horse race, and the Democrats handed the win to him. Could he have won anyways? Maybe. But it would have been close. And if you add the voters Meek got with Crist-he would have lost (barely).

Also his campaigns adds (at least on the tv-which is the only add I saw of Rubio), were very vague. He's run on things such as "America is the greatest country in the world, but we didn't get that way overnight, and we aren't guaranteed to stay that way". He never outlined a lot of views, and political positions.

I think if he were to run a national campaign in 2012, he wouldn't be able to do it.

He's not running. At least not in 2012... Ive heard him in too many interviews say he was'nt voted to be a senator, just so he could run for president :rolleyes:
He has stated that there is so much he can do as a senator to help get our country back on track with the debt, that there is no need to run this go around.

When I hear his speeches, he gives me a sense of hope for our future... I just like what I hear with him. Now I want to see some actions to back it all up.. he has a few years to do just that. So far, so good.

He's not running. At least not in 2012... Ive heard him in too many interviews say he was'nt voted to be a senator, just so he could run for president :rolleyes:
He has stated that there is so much he can do as a senator to help get our country back on track with the debt, that there is no need to run this go around.

When I hear his speeches, he gives me a sense of hope for our future... I just like what I hear with him. Now I want to see some actions to back it all up.. he has a few years to do just that. So far, so good.

Oh I know he's not running in 2012, I was just saying I don't think he would win if he were to. 2016 maybe-but I think he'd have to run in that election, or that if a Republican wins in 2012 his chances get much more slim.

It's not a slam-dunk that he'll be re-elected to the Senate. The biggest reason he won was because he was in a 3-way race, and the Democrats did a lot to help him get the win. That and when one considers the Democrats have been gaining ground in FL-it's not an easy re-election win for him by any means.

So in my opinion I think Rubio's time will be in 2016...or he wont get another crack at it.

vote-for-pedro1.jpg

Forum List

Back