The Fourth Worst Drop In Dow History!

Let it ride, even if it reaches apocalyptic levels.

Anti-American Trump-hating Dimms want Trump out, even if it takes an apocalypse.
They're unhinged, mentally ill; and this thread proves it!

Yep, enjoy the ride, you bought the ticket. This is what Cult45 pissing their pants looks like. :auiqs.jpg: You people are so shallow and self absorbed, it's a wonder you haven't broken every mirror in your trailers. Glass is sharp, so be careful.

I'm more careful then you'll ever be.
While you were worried about asteroids, I knew a pandemic was a significant threat.
I'm more prepared than you'll ever be; and besides, I'm lucky.
Too bad for you....

I never know what the fuck your stupid partisan ass is talking about. :auiqs.jpg: Best of luck, then.

That's why you remain a constant ignorant troll

arguement-750.jpg

What fact have you ever posted and why do you falsely claim to be a consevative?

Who are you to judge conservatives?

someone to the right of you

You aren’t to the right of anybody except perhaps Castro.

I am to the right of your Trump worshiping ass.

No you aren’t. You are an UnAmerican leftist.

Dow goes from 29,551 on February 12 to 21,200 today, for an all-time Record. Jumped 8300 points in last 4 weeks, Record fastest 8300 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Broke Again agenda! Eleven point five trillion dollars in value destroyed!

So again, what is your solution? We are experiencing a highly unusual worldwide event and you seem to be shocked that the markets are responding this way. It's not just the DOW. It's all of them worldwide.

Trump is responsible for the Shanghai stock exchange collapse. :)

These people are a waste of oxygen.

What fact have you ever posted and why do you falsely claim to be a consevative?

and yet you are still to the left of me...weird.

What is your suggestion? I don't see payroll tax cuts and lower interest rates from the Fed doing much if people are afraid to go out and do anything.

G5's suggestion, by his own keystrokes, is to accelerate the very same inflationary policies which cause the bubbles.
silly.gif
My suggestion was for the Fed to provide liquidity to the bond markets today since they were freezing up, dumbass.

With your keystrokes, your suggestion is to let the entire economic system melt down.

I'll admit, I'm no economist. Could you please dumb this explanation down for the class?

My suggestion was for the Fed to provide liquidity to the bond markets today since they were freezing up, dumbass.

With your keystrokes, your suggestion is to let the entire economic system melt down.

Except it's actually your way that is causing the economic meltdown.

My way is a free-market, sound money policy. My way is the solution to the harm your way is causing.

I'm just telling you how your way is going to end. And here we are. We're witnessing it in broad daylight.

So don't try to flip the script. That won't work. Not when you're debating me anyway, I'm probably gonna be a dick about it. Heh heh.

Did you really think nobody was gonna say I told you so? That's your real problem here, isn't it? lol. The truth stings, don't it?

Like I told you in your other thread before you started this one to whine about Trump. You chose to lay in that bed. So sleep in it.

Last edited:
Dow goes from 29,551 on February 12 to 21,200 today, for an all-time Record. Jumped 8300 points in last 4 weeks, Record fastest 8300 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Broke Again agenda! Eleven point five trillion dollars in value destroyed!

So again, what is your solution? We are experiencing a highly unusual worldwide event and you seem to be shocked that the markets are responding this way. It's not just the DOW. It's all of them worldwide.
That's funny. All those times Trump and the Hive Mind were giving Trump credit for the stock market climbing, I did not ever hear a single one of them point out all the worldwide markets were rising.

Not once.

Let it ride, even if it reaches apocalyptic levels.

Anti-American Trump-hating Dimms want Trump out, even if it takes an apocalypse.
They're unhinged, mentally ill; and this thread proves it!

Yep, enjoy the ride, you bought the ticket. This is what Cult45 pissing their pants looks like. :auiqs.jpg: You people are so shallow and self absorbed, it's a wonder you haven't broken every mirror in your trailers. Glass is sharp, so be careful.

I'm more careful then you'll ever be.
While you were worried about asteroids, I knew a pandemic was a significant threat.
I'm more prepared than you'll ever be; and besides, I'm lucky.
Too bad for you....

I never know what the fuck your stupid partisan ass is talking about. :auiqs.jpg: Best of luck, then.

That's why you remain a constant ignorant troll

Because you're too incompetent to explain your own thoughts?

That's funny. All those times Trump and the Hive Mind were giving Trump credit for the stock market climbing, I did not ever hear a single one of them point out all the worldwide markets were rising.

Not once.

Which doesn't answer my question, does it?

Tell us again how communist China will out compete us.

The coronavirus has been on the radar since last November, and at this late date Trump has STILL not gotten test kits where they need to be.

The dumb fuck turned down the WHO's test kits and decided to go it alone. And then they fucked up the reagent in the US test kits.

To this day, we have NO idea how many people are actually infected or how fast it is moving.

So when the dumb fucks on this forum brag about how low our numbers are, they are being willfully stupid and blind. Their solution would be to do zero tests so our numbers would be zero.

One solution we need is to get those fucking test kits EVERYWHERE so we can know the ACTUAL full scope of the problem. And we need more than words about unspecific plans, which is Trump's lifelong trademarked BULLSHIT.

5e66b72584159f21ad7f0617.jpg

Basically you are a communist.

Forum List

Back