The Founder of American Conservatism Gets Owned by James Baldwin

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
William Buckley gets schooled in this debate. Conservatives have never been right on this issue, yet they continue regurgitating the same dumb canards over and over.

JAMES BALDWIN DEBATES WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY. AT CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY'S UNION HALL. DELIVERED FEBRUARY 18, 1965.

William Buckley gets schooled in this debate. Conservatives have never been right on this issue, yet they continue regurgitating the same dumb canards over and over.

JAMES BALDWIN DEBATES WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY. AT CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY'S UNION HALL. DELIVERED FEBRUARY 18, 1965.

Im not seeing it. I think you have blinders on.

The title of the debate had the word "negro" in it. I stopped watching right there. That's what we were taught to do in school, right?

I did. It was good, nice refreshing to see civil debate, before the demafasict took over the dnc

Also I wouldn’t call Buckley the father of Conservatism, it’s been around since well the founding, he was a good spokesman for it

Anyway, how did he school him?
The people voted 544 to 100 something for Baldwin. Buckley made no sense. Furthermore civil debates was ended when right wing extremists hijacked conservatism.

How was he schooled?

Don't care what happened 50+ years ago. Biden and the democrats NOW are totally clowning the black community and ALL liberals in general. Little hint: DEMOCRATS/liberals don't care about BLACKS, the POOR, minorities or the price of tea in China! IM2: get that through your head. THEY ARE JUST USING WHOEVER TO GET POWER. Man, some people's kids...

Don't care what happened 50+ years ago. Biden and the democrats NOW are totally clowning the black community and ALL liberals in general. Little hint: DEMOCRATS/liberals don't care about BLACKS, the POOR, minorities or the price of tea in China! IM2: get that through your head. THEY ARE JUST USING WHOEVER TO GET POWER. Man, some people's kids...
Shut the hell up Mary. I know who's trying to clown blacks-REPUBLICANS. Everything you have just said is Republican projection.

Shut the hell up Mary. I know who's trying to clown blacks-REPUBLICANS. Everything you have just said is Republican projection.
I read your post. You aren't familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect. I am sure if you were, you will either stop posting this tone-deaf drek or weaponize it to further that ignorance you harbor.

Last edited:
LOL This video is fucking 60 years old. Why is it being posted as some meaningful thing in a current thread?
Why do you MAGA types talk about going back 60 years? It was posted in politics to show just how long "conservatives" have been wrong. So the next time you bring up the founders, remember that they lived over 200 years ago.

The title of the debate had the word "negro" in it. I stopped watching right there. That's what we were taught to do in school, right?
Another dumb racist.

skejsjjsjsjsjjsjss.jpeg

Why do you MAGA types talk about going back 60 years? It was posted in politics to show just how long "conservatives" have been wrong. So the next time you bring up the founders, remember that they lived over 200 years ago.
What was he wrong about?

I did. It was good, nice refreshing to see civil debate, before the demafasict took over the dnc

Also I wouldn’t call Buckley the father of Conservatism, it’s been around since well the founding, he was a good spokesman for it

Anyway, how did he school him?
Modern democrat Party has ditched blacks in favor of Illegal Aliens

Baldwin failed to prove the claim that the American Dream was established on the backs of black people

In fact he didnt even try

All he could claim is that blacks have been treated unfairly

Which no one denies

But the American Dream has not ceased to exist after liberation of blacks through the civil rights movement

Whites and blacks alike have continued to advance their condition thereby proving the claim as false

Forum List

Back