• John Broach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayingPolitics2004.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
V

vanjohlin

It is my duty as an American citizen to remind you that Geraldo never lifted the fog of war for any of us. The likes of Limbaugh, Imus, Carville and Tucker are nothing more than a bunch of self indulgent wind bags that are only in politics for the money. Face it, Representatives, Senators and yes, even the President will not haul in the dough like these guys. Get a humorous view from the Center which is thought provoking and fun. I found "www.PlayingPolitics2004.com" on the web and I have both decks. "The Left Handed Deck" which parodies the Republican extreme and "The Right Handed Deck" which loathes the Democrats. The mastermind behind the commentary should be writing for a leading political rag. Happy Holidays from the Cape Crusader from the Center

How ironic to say people like Tucker and Carville are into politics for the money. Aren't Stewart and Maher making money in their careers as well. Then you direct us to a website that sells stuff. Funny :D.

you are correct however you missed an important point. It's about the content of the news these folks present to the masses. They could do a much better job emphasizing new approaches to government rather than bashing what doesn't. Where is your sense of humor?

Hey I said it was funny. And those guys can report or comment on news any way they want. It is up to us as consumers of news to choose the source.

Forum List

Back