The Fizzling IRS Scandal continues: Lois Lerner put on Admin Leave

and to think that at least 47% of the voters could care less that those they voted in office are getting away with crimes we would all go to jail for, "So Long As They Get Their Free Stuff" !!! that pretty much sums it up. just ask Fatty Obama Girl.

She was asked to resign. When she would not, they put her on administrative leave... PAID administrative leave. :evil:

They should have fired her.

If put on leave it should be unpayed.

I still vote for firing.

Probably so, boedicca. A GOP hot shot in her position would end up on a very nicely paid position on a board of directors. It is how the game is played: dirty.

How absolutely shocking, Jake the fake is taking sides against the GOP once again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBxeslnd0Y]The Platters - The Great Pretender - HD (1955) - YouTube[/ame]

Freewill refuses to understand I am standing up for the rule of law against partisan hackery.

I'm looking at her getting immunity. There's too much there, there.

Giving her immunity and forcing her to talk may spill some important beans.

Odd definition of fizzling you have there.

:lol: Oh that goes to the number of liberal threads that have been running claiming

#1 there is no scandal with the IRS; it's fizzling out

or

#2 Republicans claim of scandal ; fizzling out

or

#3 Honest to goodness, just because 2 people have resigned and there's a criminal investigation by the DOJ , Lerner to claim the 5th; the scandal is really really truly fizzling out.

Having some fun poking liberals in the eye with this thread title. :eusa_angel:

:poke:

Freewill refuses to understand I am standing up for the rule of law against partisan hackery.

You are correct, I don't understand how you always taking the side against the GOP and posting Non sequiturs really is standing up for the rule of law.

You are correct, I don't understand how you always taking the side against the GOP and posting Non sequiturs really is standing up for the rule of law.

You are right that you don't understand that I condemn both right and left when they are wrong. This IRS is wrong, Nixon's IRS was wrong.

Get it now? No one gets a break when doing wrong.

You, freewill, are the master of non sequitur in this case.

She's at home looking up what "Taking the fifth" really means. And she's getting paid doing it. Sweet.

Yeah I heard her talking about her position, then take the fifth... I as like, wait but, is that not the opposite of taking the fifth? Doesn't that mean she has to testify now?

The scandals are somewhere in between fizzling and sizzling. More is going to be needed to reignite the fire. The evidence may indeed be there if the individual gets immunity to testify without fear of indictment.

Last edited:
Yes indeed. The more unrealistic liberals here (and elsewhere) are engaged in baseless wishful thinking insisting that this IRS mess is a "non scandal" and that it is "fizzling."

And each day, it gets bigger.

And to be fair, MANY liberals are completely on board in noting, with alarm, that this is dangerous shit the IRS was doing.

It absolutely has to be addressed. And fanatic liberal wishful thinking aside, it is going to be addressed.

I think the Obama Admin's goal is for Lerner to be the scapegoat. Her taking of the 5th is a delaying tactic to negotiate her pay off for doing so.

I think the Obama Admin's goal is for Lerner to be the scapegoat. Her taking of the 5th is a delaying tactic to negotiate her pay off for doing so.

I agree.

This scandal reminds me in some ways of the Bush admin's problem for firing district attorneys for political reasons.

One would think politicians of all stripes would learn but since they despise the voters we keep getting this stuff.

I agree.

This scandal reminds me in some ways of the Bush admin's problem for firing district attorneys for political reasons.

One would think politicians of all stripes would learn but since they despise the voters we keep getting this stuff.

Once again for the too slow and too stupid. The ATTORNEYS had served their 4 year assignment, Bush had every right to remove them for ANY reason he wanted at ANY time he wanted. Those guys serve at the Presidents pleasure.

Forum List

Back