The First UnAmerican Convention

There was nothing unAmerican about the speech last night from Michele Obama. She wiped the floor with Donald and his snarky army.

Although it is quite a contrast compared to a speech she gave over 8 years ago during the campaign. Remember when she said-

for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

Now she is saying- Don't let anyone ever tell you that this country isn't great, that somehow we need to make it great again. Because this, right now, is the greatest country on earth.

That is one giant ego. What I hear from her is there was nothing to be proud of about this country until BO got to the White House, and now it's better than it's eve
I was just noticing that the DNC was using United Nations Pacifist Blue as a base color. No American flag.

I figure if they put up a flag someone would either boo it or try to burn it.

Great observation!

Michelle thinks now that cops are being assassinated daily this is the best country evah!!!

Well, I can make MY arguments without using personal insults, and I admired Michele's ability to do the same.

You insulted every single American who supports Trump. LOL

There was nothing unAmerican about the speech last night from Michele Obama. She wiped the floor with Donald and his snarky army.

Like I said, these Democrats are just stupid.
Your continued defense of your unnecessary rudeness indicates your guilty conscience.

Nope. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. LOL
I know class when I see it. Michele is classy. She reminds us of our better angels. There is nothing hypocritical about that.

Although it is quite a contrast compared to a speech she gave over 8 years ago during the campaign. Remember when she said-

for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

Now she is saying- Don't let anyone ever tell you that this country isn't great, that somehow we need to make it great again. Because this, right now, is the greatest country on earth.

That is one giant ego. What I hear from her is there was nothing to be proud of about this country until BO got to the White House, and now it's better than it's eve
I was just noticing that the DNC was using United Nations Pacifist Blue as a base color. No American flag.

Great observation!
Donald Duck Trump and his "make America great again" is pure crap.

He got that from reading Adolf's speeches.

Michelle is at least sincere.

Black people have a special challenge being in the USA and she may have overcome hers finally.

I remember when BHO first entered the first campaign I though he was too young and inexperienced for the job.

I figured a former Navy man would be perfect.

But then McCain made his dumbazz comment about "the fundamentals of the economy are sound!" which at the time I though that is nonsense because there is so much excess P/E built into the stock market.

Then it crashed. That confirmed my notions that McCain is a dumbo.

So I took another look at BHO and his speeches were dynamic. So he gave good speeches.

He sounded a whole lot brighter than McCain too -- which nobody has doubted.

McCain was a nice friendly dumbo who suffered through Hanoi's prison camp.

So McCain lost.

Of the many people that Trump has insulted in a moment of rage and confusion, McCain is probably the most painful to hear about.

So there you have it -- Trump -- the GOP candidate.

Jeeze. A madman and an irresponsible frat boy all in one.

I know class when I see it.

Well, I can make MY arguments without using personal insults, and I admired Michele's ability to do the same.

Your continued defense of your unnecessary rudeness indicates your guilty conscience.

I know class when I see it. Michele is classy. She reminds us of our better angels. There is nothing hypocritical about that.

I was pointing out YOUR hypocrisy though Obama's bitch is certainly hypocritical.

She reminds us of our better angels.

She's married to and supports a traitor and the worst president in American history. She represents everything that's wrong with our country.
Nixon was probably the worst president in American history.

Hoover was pretty crappy too.

Both were GOP.

Most people today think GW was the worst though.

GW was just inept. Nice guy but inept.

Also GOP.

I was pointing out YOUR hypocrisy though Obama's bitch is certainly hypocritical.
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

You can't show me any hypocrisy on my part here. But keeping this up will just get our posts eaten for being off topic. Your choice, Mr. I Can't Win Without Personally Insulting Old Ladies.
I get that you don't like the Obamas. Don't like Democrats. Fine. I don't like Trump, but I didn't get nasty about his kids' speeches or his wife's, even though she lifted Michele's words en masse. You probably didn't even watch it.

You can't show me any hypocrisy on my part here. But keeping this up will just get our posts eaten for being off topic. Your choice, Mr. I Can't Win Without Personally Insulting Old Ladies.
I get that you don't like the Obamas. Don't like Democrats. Fine. I don't like Trump, but I didn't get nasty about his kids' speeches or his wife's, even though she lifted Michele's words en masse. You probably didn't even watch it.
Lemming

I didn't see it, but I find that unlikely. Did she say anything about America that was true and she actually believed?
It was pretty short, Billy. You should go to CSPAN online and check it out.
She spoke to Moms last night. Future of our children, who our role models will be ....real shaming-Trump stuff, without ever cracking a mean word or mentioning his name. Moms are so good at shaming. I loved it.
Did she mention that 70% of blacks grow up without fathers while she was on the subject? And the young black males are murdering each other at an alarming rate? Or was slinging shit her primary goal, like most liberals.

The democrats were never ones to wave the American flag. Hell they didn't try to stop or interfere with the flag burners outside their convention protesting America.

It turns my stomach hearing liberals proclaim their love of country. Yeah...sure lib!

It's no coincidence that the America hating Left loves Islam and BLM. Islam and BLM hates America too.

I didn't see it, but I find that unlikely. Did she say anything about America that was true and she actually believed?
It was pretty short, Billy. You should go to CSPAN online and check it out.
She spoke to Moms last night. Future of our children, who our role models will be ....real shaming-Trump stuff, without ever cracking a mean word or mentioning his name. Moms are so good at shaming. I loved it.
Did she mention that 70% of blacks grow up without fathers while she was on the subject? And the young black males are murdering each other at an alarming rate? Or was slinging shit her primary goal, like most liberals.
She didn't sling ANY shit, which was so refreshing and why I liked it so much. You should watch it.

This is not the white man's country, do you understand? You white fucks think you own this country, well you don't. What you do own is a legacy of hatred, bigotry and political chaos that has taken this country back into the dark ages.
Hatred and bigotry? Go look in a mirror, if they're not all cracked, fool.

Great observation!

Black people have a special challenge being in the USA and she may have overcome hers finally.

I remember when BHO first entered the first campaign I though he was too young and inexperienced for the job.

But then McCain made his dumbazz comment about "the fundamentals of the economy are sound!" which at the time I though that is nonsense because there is so much excess P/E built into the stock market.

So I took another look at BHO and his speeches were dynamic. So he gave good speeches.

So McCain lost.

Of the many people that Trump has insulted in a moment of rage and confusion, McCain is probably the most painful to hear about.

Democrats do well against cripples.

Democrats have to lie to deflect from their ideology.

Democrats can't tell us what they're really up to because the voters would reject it.

This is not the white man's country, do you understand? You white fucks think you own this country, well you don't. What you do own is a legacy of hatred, bigotry and political chaos that has taken this country back into the dark ages.
Hatred and bigotry? Go look in a mirror, if they're not all cracked, fool.
Given the climate you white mf's have created for this country, how can any person of color not have hatred and bigotry in their guts? This ain't the fuckin 60's, when nigga's was cum by ya'ing you white fucks....you better believe we got the hatred and guess what, we've learned from the best....you white mf's

She reminds us of our better angels.

She's married to and supports a traitor and the worst president in American history. She represents everything that's wrong with our country.
Nixon was probably the worst president in American history.

Hoover was pretty crappy too.

Both were GOP.

Most people today think GW was the worst though.

GW was just inept. Nice guy but inept.

Also GOP.
Jimmy Carter was the worst. Democrat of course.

Great observation!

So McCain lost.

Democrats do well against cripples.

Democrats have to lie to deflect from their ideology.

Democrats can't tell us what they're really up to because the voters would reject it.
A guy with 3 sets of kids by 3 baby mama's, who trade in white women faster than a nigga with a NBA contract, who have said he loves stupid white people, who talks shit about China and Mexico, yet all his families shit is manufactured overseas, who is sleeping with Putin, who hates america, who has degraded every corner of our countries citizens, down to the handicaped, who on his best fuckin day, wouldn't spit on half these white fucks that worship him, let alone hob nob with any of them after dark and who has said point blank, that a fucked up economy is not only good for business, that he welcomes it......and yet you got stupid white fuck heads, thinking this guy is gonna make america great???? Great for who?

Forum List

Back