The Fear of White Identity Politics, The Fear of Equality.

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.
Define "Recognize"...The way I see it your side has become the people you hate. In other words, this is handled not by gaining respect or mainstreaming and allowing everyone their just due, but to place guilt on those not like you. And don't come back with the 300 years of blah blah blah. That has a definition. "payback"....
"There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting."
Your racism IS the war which you wage against all those with which you do not share appearance or political ideology. And the above statement in quotes proves you are at war.....
Case closed.
If you need a definition of recognize you should look it up. Not really concerned with the way you see it. I'm not trying to mainstream or gain your respect. Why on earth would I care what you as a white person thinks if you disagree with me promoting my people? I have no interest in guilty white people. The only ones that should be guilty are racists that wont ever feel guilt. The other ones have died out. Of course I am at war. At war with cave chimps and other racists that cant handle their inferiority complex. No the case is not closed. I am still working on educating and empowering my people while at the same time causing emotional trauma to cave chimps.
No..YOU used the term. You define it in the context in which it was used.
The problem with you is you are too flled with rage to realize that while you believe you are promoting your race, you are actually causing harm. Case and point. That idiot who started this silly BLM thing. That guy is headed to prison. He's a sexual predator....Charles Wade, Black Lives Matter leader, charged with sex trafficking
Case closed. Chat over.

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

The white man must die for his crimes.

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?

You can start your circle jerk whenever you want, nobody is stopping you.

FYI, how pissed are you going to be when you find out Magnum P.I. is going to be rebooted with Kevin Hart.
You people are retreads of the 60's hippie movement. Your only purpose in your miserable non productive lives is to stick to the establishment.
Not a thing staed by the OP is untrue. Nor is it inaccurate. And that is just like turning on the basement light and catching the teenagers necking on the couch. Busted. And it just drives you shitheads batty.
The OP is retarded and laughable. You cant whine about not having the laws in your favor so you can legally get away with your racism and whine about that mythical animal called white heritage and be taken seriously.

What laws?

Define "Recognize"...The way I see it your side has become the people you hate. In other words, this is handled not by gaining respect or mainstreaming and allowing everyone their just due, but to place guilt on those not like you. And don't come back with the 300 years of blah blah blah. That has a definition. "payback"....
"There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting."
Your racism IS the war which you wage against all those with which you do not share appearance or political ideology. And the above statement in quotes proves you are at war.....
Case closed.
If you need a definition of recognize you should look it up. Not really concerned with the way you see it. I'm not trying to mainstream or gain your respect. Why on earth would I care what you as a white person thinks if you disagree with me promoting my people? I have no interest in guilty white people. The only ones that should be guilty are racists that wont ever feel guilt. The other ones have died out. Of course I am at war. At war with cave chimps and other racists that cant handle their inferiority complex. No the case is not closed. I am still working on educating and empowering my people while at the same time causing emotional trauma to cave chimps.
No..YOU used the term. You define it in the context in which it was used.
The problem with you is you are too flled with rage to realize that while you believe you are promoting your race, you are actually causing harm. Case and point. That idiot who started this silly BLM thing. That guy is headed to prison. He's a sexual predator....Charles Wade, Black Lives Matter leader, charged with sex trafficking
Case closed. Chat over.
No. You look it up as I instructed you to do. I have never caused my race harm. Everything I do has bettered and educated someone of my race.

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?

FYI, how pissed are you going to be when you find out Magnum P.I. is going to be rebooted with Kevin Hart.
You people are retreads of the 60's hippie movement. Your only purpose in your miserable non productive lives is to stick to the establishment.
Not a thing staed by the OP is untrue. Nor is it inaccurate. And that is just like turning on the basement light and catching the teenagers necking on the couch. Busted. And it just drives you shitheads batty.
The OP is retarded and laughable. You cant whine about not having the laws in your favor so you can legally get away with your racism and whine about that mythical animal called white heritage and be taken seriously.

What laws?
Jim Crow laws. Convict leasing laws. Any of the laws white men established due to an inferiority complex in order to keep Black people in chains.

Oh and I want to add by allowing or not trying to stop a mind set of white unity or white identity the Jew who is the white races ultimate enemy would be given its ultimate enemy a way to unite and crush what is being done to their race and to their civilizations and countries around the world. Its why we must FIGHT daily even if its just our immediate family to not see each other as just family but as a WHITE family. Not Italian or German or Irish etc but WHITE. We must crush this individuality crap and unite as a RACE. Its why the Jewish race has survived being kicked from every country on earth because their racial loyalty unites them against the rest of the world.
You're mental man... Reality exists in our minds... appearance has nothing to do with unless you decide to make it a factor. You're sick in the head and your theories are nothing but garbage that lead to negative outcomes
You gotta come up with something better...seriously come on I want a real debate not your floundering around like a fish out of water.
I am curious though.... What is your advice to a black child? Learn your place as a subpar human. Don't strive for greatness because it's not in your DNA. Stick to your kind in the ghetto and do what??

Share with us what you'd tell this kid and how it makes our world a better place...
I don't talk,associate nor want to do any of those with a niglet. If I had to give advice. Follow Marcus Garvey's advice. Go back to Africa. Simple as that.
White women would boycott if Black people went back to Africa. You know that more than anyone due to personal experience.
Only in your wildest fantasies.

ALL races of women, (except for black women), view black men as the least desirable mates out of all races of men except for southeast Asian men.

Face it, generally, women simply are not very attracted to unintelligent men such as blacks unless they have an ulterior motive to take advantage of the black boy's extremely low level of intelligence for nefarious, conniving and selfish reasons.

You're mental man... Reality exists in our minds... appearance has nothing to do with unless you decide to make it a factor. You're sick in the head and your theories are nothing but garbage that lead to negative outcomes
You gotta come up with something better...seriously come on I want a real debate not your floundering around like a fish out of water.
I am curious though.... What is your advice to a black child? Learn your place as a subpar human. Don't strive for greatness because it's not in your DNA. Stick to your kind in the ghetto and do what??

Share with us what you'd tell this kid and how it makes our world a better place...
I don't talk,associate nor want to do any of those with a niglet. If I had to give advice. Follow Marcus Garvey's advice. Go back to Africa. Simple as that.
White women would boycott if Black people went back to Africa. You know that more than anyone due to personal experience.

ALL races of women, (except for black women), view black men as the least desirable mates out of all races of men except for southeast Asian men.

Face it, generally, women simply are not very attracted to unintelligent men such as blacks unless they have an ulterior motive to take advantage of the black boy's extremely low level of intelligence for nefarious, conniving and selfish reasons.

You sound like you have deep insecurities.

Ok. :itsok:

Sounds like you are averse to reality.

Sounds like you are in serious denial. :laugh:

Talking about your faults again, I've noticed.

If you mature a bit before you self-destruct and end up being just another dead nigga in a pool of blood in the ghetto with the people who love you bellowing their eyes out at your funeral, or rotting your life away in a prison cell for the rest of your wasted life, soon you may be able to not only recognize them, but also acknowledge them as YOUR OWN faults that are something that you must learn to deal with and overcome as a man.

Your station in life is not whitey's fault. The sooner you comprehend that, the sooner your imaginary scapegoats will stop tormenting you by nipping at the back of your drawers sagging down to your knees.

Talking about your faults again, I've noticed.

If you mature a bit before you self-destruct and end up being just another dead nigga in a pool of blood in the ghetto with the people who love you bellowing their eyes out at your funeral, or rotting your life away in a prison cell for the rest of your wasted life, soon you may be able to not only recognize them, but also acknowledge them as YOUR OWN faults that are something that you must learn to deal with and overcome as a man.

Your station in life is not whitey's fault. The sooner you comprehend that, the sooner your imaginary scapegoats will stop tormenting you by nipping at the back of your drawers sagging down to your knees.
No I was talking about your denial caused by emotional pain with women from every race loving Black men.

Another terribly nasty and hateful thread in which Asclepias is an active participant.

We don't ultimately evolve past the skin color issue until we stop enabling those who are slowing us down.

We've let those, on both ends of the issue, who want to divide us have their way.

Sometimes you need to devolve to their level to prove a point regarding how insane their deeply racist regressive ideology is.

There is no reason for banning white only student unions, if blacks are able to have such.

Look, another Troll from Stormfront.

Does she realize how stupid she sounds?

Another bigot pig fucker shitting from her stupid mouth.

This is the regression that we are up against:

As a result of Trump presidency, I sure hope that this anti-american Big Brown Buffalo (BBB) will become extinct in America and fly to Turkey where it belongs...

About your superiority? You're kind of dull and hide your own insecurities by pulling others down.

Look, another Troll from Stormfront.

Does she realize how stupid she sounds?

Another bigot pig fucker shitting from her stupid mouth.
Keep projecting inbred.

Do you realize that you are admitting Stormfront is more for equality than you are?

Do realize how stupid YOU are?

Being called "retarded" by diagnosed retards like you is a badge of honor.In essence you are actually admitting I am a genius.

Until white student unions are allowed on campuses and are receiving tuition funding you are factually incorrect.

FYI, How pissed are you going to be when you find out I fucked your wife and your real life matches your cuckold political life?
Once White Christian males become an oppressed minority group that do not receive equal or fair opportunity in this country then their is cause for actions like you suggest... As of now they are at the top of the food chain, there just isn't a need or valid justification for what you are proposing.

Same reason why charity goes to those who need it most... Is it fair? You can view it as unfair in a warped way, a billionaire is a person too so why give your $5 to the homeless guy on the street and not the CEO down the street? Get the point?
Europe's demographic changes turns your entire argument on its head. If white people don't even control our native homelands we don't control ANYTHING.

Once white people are a powerless oppressed group it will be too late to do anything about it.
The entire point that you are missing is that we are all humans, not divided up into groups based on the color of our skin in a game of us vs. them... That is a horrible perspective to have on life and it is what our country has, and continues, to work so hard to fight against.
Tell that to assclaps.
you sound like a porch honky
I am more like a revolutionary.

Forum List

Back