The FBI and DOJ are pointing fingers at each other now

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The FBI now is insisting that Merrick Garland forced them to raid Trump's house to obtain documents.

It's a little game we play called, which Federal organization is the most corrupt?

The FBI now is insisting that Merrick Garland forced them to raid Trump's house to obtain documents.

It's a little game we play called, which Federal organization is the most corrupt?

If what FBI says is true then there should be a record of communications and or an order that will confirm this. Garland is just an organ-grinder's monkey. I wonder if proof surfaced that Joe gave the order, would it matter to anyone? I think I'd refrain from betting on that. I'd use the 3 bucks to buy a lottery ticket.

Wray sees the wind blowing against the dems and wants a chair when the music stops in '24.
I'd LOVE to give that greasy SOB a "chair". In his final hours before he rode the lightning, maybe he could "talk about ongoing investigations" punk...

Nice try but the only other plausible explanation why Wray would have blown the dem's/MSM's Chi-Com lab narrative out of the water was if the administration wanted to cast shade on the Chi-Coms for getting even chummier with Putin.

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Well, there are some things we know for sure. One is that this raid was the first of it's kind, ever, of an ex-president. It was unprecedented. Who ordered the unprecedented raid? Well, apparently the DOJ did after House Democrats put pressure on them and Merrick Garland was appointed head of the DOJ by Joe Biden. We also know that this happened to Trump, Biden, and Pence and yet Trump was the only one where it was an actual raid carried out with guns drawn. And, we also know that even though there were similarities with all of these found classified documents, they treated Trump's differently than the others.

Well, there are some things we know for sure. One is that this raid was the first of it's kind, ever, of an ex-president. It was unprecedented. Who ordered the unprecedented raid? Well, apparently the DOJ did after House Democrats put pressure on them and Merrick Garland was appointed head of the DOJ by Joe Biden. We also know that this happened to Trump, Biden, and Pence and yet Trump was the only one where it was an actual raid carried out with guns drawn. And, we also know that even though there were similarities with all of these found classified documents, they treated Trump's differently than the others.
With guns drawn?

God. Can you guys stick to reality and not your sad victimhood fantasies?

If what FBI says is true then there should be a record of communications and or an order that will confirm this. Garland is just an organ-grinder's monkey. I wonder if proof surfaced that Joe gave the order, would it matter to anyone? I think I'd refrain from betting on that. I'd use the 3 bucks to buy a lottery ticket.
I'm sure the servers where any messages were sent are now destroyed and or bleach bit

It's how they do things.

Forum List

Back