The FBI admits to a crucial screw-up in the Flynn case.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This Stzrok guy is as dirty as they come. Even the Clinton -appointed judge assigned to this case should see the whole thing stinks top to bottom.

General Michael Flynn attorney demands FBI search internal database, claims FBI manipulated interview notes. Sidney Powell, attorney for Michael Flynn, speaks out...

That is egregious! And to think it was an FBI associate person who did the manipulating--one who swore to her lover they would ruin Donald Trump's presidency and run him out of office. Lisa Page is under more fire than she can handle. She's been pretty uncooperative for the last 2 or 3 years, and I wonder if they need to detain her to prevent flight from the country, because she's placed herself in a no-win situation.

That is egregious! And to think it was an FBI associate person who did the manipulating--one who swore to her lover they would ruin Donald Trump's presidency and run him out of office. Lisa Page is under more fire than she can handle. She's been pretty uncooperative for the last 2 or 3 years, and I wonder if they need to detain her to prevent flight from the country, because she's placed herself in a no-win situation.
They could be doing this to cover for something Stzrok (or Comey) lied about under oath;

~~~~~~
You have to wonder if Ms. Page would "Epstein" herself while all CCTV cameras sudden break down and those watching her fall to sleep, or perhaps her car suddenly accelerates to 100 mph with no brakes .

Screw up means a big mistake...so I say screw up my ass...this was an attempted coup...an attempt to steal your vote from you if you voted for Trump in 2016...this is not the American way...and the Obama style of 3rd world politics must end...even if we have to lock Obama up it will end...if we sit back and allow them to say ooops we screwed up and it won't happen again you can bet it will happen again...throw them all in prison.....even the ones trying to excuse it as a "screw up"...they are just as guilty as Brennan and Obama....

Last edited:
This Stzrok guy is as dirty as they come. Even the Clinton -appointed judge assigned to this case should see the whole thing stinks top to bottom.

General Michael Flynn attorney demands FBI search internal database, claims FBI manipulated interview notes. Sidney Powell, attorney for Michael Flynn, speaks out...

Fox News. :lol:

Use your big boi words G5000.....

#1 48 months in a row.,
The Michael Flynn smoking gun: FBI headquarters altered interview summary
Later, it was determined that none other than Strzok was the impetus behind the recrafting of Comey’s words.

Last edited:
Screw up means a big mistake...so I say screw up my ass...this was an attempted coup...an attempt to steal your vote from you if you voted for Trump in 2016...this is not the American way...and the Obama style of 3rd world politics must end...even if we have to lock Obama up it will end...if we sit back and allow them to say ooops we screwed up and it won't happen again you can bet it will happen again...throw them all in prison.....even the ones trying to excuse it as a "screw up"...they are just as guilty and Brennan and Obama....
Thanks for a clearer view, Rambunctious. One of my relatives is a retired crop. If one of the FBI folks had saved a life of one of my relatives, I would be on their side for life. I think within the FBI there are people from all walks, but all are subject to going out in a group and having any given member of that group saving the life of one or the lives of all. It would be extremely hard for me in that position to take out a guy who saved everyone's lives by shooting a bomb thower before he threw his bomb and killed them all. We need to be aware of this when we are dealing with corruption that may have started when information from a secret FBI file was owned and saved by an ambitious White House family member, then used to control one of the FBI agents into doing something untoward, namely, someone at the top, who hired someone on a list of people who would later be loyal to the instigator of this. What seemed like an I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine turns into the corruption of the entire FBI team player group. The Stockholm syndrome theory of when the captor becomes perceived as the friend of the captive may play a part into why so many people in the FBI are entangled in this web of petty politically poisoned hatred.

You're righter than me by knowing justice should be blind. My mother's heart however, tells me that there's more here than superficial wrongdoing, but it started outside the FBI, when one of the most powerful persons in the world could have offered no alternative but receiving hundreds of files that had no business being found in a First Lady's drawing room by a witness who objected to them being there, which may have seemed harmless until his rival on the list offered to furnish her with the original dupe's personal file for further string-pulling as his ticket of being free from the onus, which he later finds never goes away, even after 20 or 30 years.

How do we stop all this carefully-laid plan to control everybody in America? Can we?

You're not going to be laughing when all that gets validated in court, sir or madam.

Screw up means a big mistake...so I say screw up my ass...this was an attempted coup...an attempt to steal your vote from you if you voted for Trump in 2016...this is not the American way...and the Obama style of 3rd world politics must end...even if we have to lock Obama up it will end...if we sit back and allow them to say ooops we screwed up and it won't happen again you can bet it will happen again...throw them all in prison.....even the ones trying to excuse it as a "screw up"...they are just as guilty as Brennan and Obama....
Exactly what I was thinking....Another example of how we're losing the language.

Screw up means a big mistake...so I say screw up my ass...this was an attempted coup...an attempt to steal your vote from you if you voted for Trump in 2016...this is not the American way...and the Obama style of 3rd world politics must end...even if we have to lock Obama up it will end...if we sit back and allow them to say ooops we screwed up and it won't happen again you can bet it will happen again...throw them all in prison.....even the ones trying to excuse it as a "screw up"...they are just as guilty and Brennan and Obama....
Thanks for a clearer view, Rambunctious. One of my relatives is a retired crop. If one of the FBI folks had saved a life of one of my relatives, I would be on their side for life. I think within the FBI there are people from all walks, but all are subject to going out in a group and having any given member of that group saving the life of one or the lives of all. It would be extremely hard for me in that position to take out a guy who saved everyone's lives by shooting a bomb thower before he threw his bomb and killed them all. We need to be aware of this when we are dealing with corruption that may have started when information from a secret FBI file was owned and saved by an ambitious White House family member, then used to control one of the FBI agents into doing something untoward, namely, someone at the top, who hired someone on a list of people who would later be loyal to the instigator of this. What seemed like an I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine turns into the corruption of the entire FBI team player group. The Stockholm syndrome theory of when the captor becomes perceived as the friend of the captive may play a part into why so many people in the FBI are entangled in this web of petty politically poisoned hatred.

You're righter than me by knowing justice should be blind. My mother's heart however, tells me that there's more here than superficial wrongdoing, but it started outside the FBI, when one of the most powerful persons in the world could have offered no alternative but receiving hundreds of files that had no business being found in a First Lady's drawing room by a witness who objected to them being there, which may have seemed harmless until his rival on the list offered to furnish her with the original dupe's personal file for further string-pulling as his ticket of being free from the onus, which he later finds never goes away, even after 20 or 30 years.

How do we stop all this carefully-laid plan to control everybody in America? Can we?
When we find as people we hang them.... Just as we did with the Nazi's and Lincoln's Coup plotters.

Exactly what I was thinking....Another example of how we're losing the language.
"screw up" is a euphemism for CRIMINAL ACTS..

The FBI's own investigators stated they did not think Flynn lied during his interviews.

THEY did not alter the reports / documentation. That would be proven co-conspirator Strzok.

Comey & McCabe, Strzok's boss, mislead Flynn when they questioned him again, not informing him that he was being officially interrogated, that he could stop the questioning and have an attorney present, and that anything he said could be used against him because 'this', again, was an official interview. No, they rolled in like they were all buddy-buddy. What they did was illegal / grounds for having the case thrown out.

...just another day in Obama's directed coup ops against Trump.

I created the title myself actually and while I'm not a literature scholar or linguistics expert or even a qualified amateur blogger, I think 'screw-up' was pretty original.

The FBI's own investigators stated they did not think Flynn lied during his interviews.

THEY did not alter the reports / documentation. That would be proven co-conspirator Strzok.

Comey & McCabe, Strzok's boss, mislead Flynn when they questioned him again, not informing him that he was being officially interrogated, that he could stop the questioning and have an attorney present, and that anything he said could be used against him because 'this', again, was an official interview. No, they rolled in like they were all buddy-buddy. What they did was illegal / grounds for having the case thrown out.

The judge will allow a plea reversal and dismiss this case to save himself
from embarrassment if nothing else. If not then he's biased and should recuse himself.

Who is Emmet Sullivan? 5 things to know about judge in Michael Flynn case

Sullivan tore into Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, telling him he couldn’t hide his “disgust” or “disdain.”

With Paige's criminal acts now clearly exposed the judge has no recourse but to toss the whole case with prejudice. There is nothing left that has an ounce of credibility.

Flynn can now sue for damages from both the departments acting under color of law to the individuals themselves for slander and the attempted frame up.

from embarrassment if nothing else. If not then he's biased and should recuse himself.

Sullivan tore into Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, telling him he couldn’t hide his “disgust” or “disdain.”

Arguably, you sold your country out,” Sullivan told Flynn."

That means this was SULLIVAN'S OPINION, not FACT. After showing this predetermined opinion - prior to anything else coming - Sullivan should recuse himself / not be allowed to have any more dealings with Flynn or this case...IMHO...

Sullivan will recuse in an attempt to save himself.

Sullivan can throw this out, but that would require him to request criminal prosecution of those responsible. I dont know if he has the balls to do that.

In any event, If I was the judge, a demand for prosecution and orders to show cause would be public and out fast! There would be people telling me why they lied and fabricated evidence. Its time for Sullivan to take his lumps and save his reputation, if he can.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back