The Farce Is Ending

Notice that Mashal said this only a month ago. While "peace talks" were in progress. Either the IAf should send him a Hellfire missle or the Mossad arrange an accident for the SOB. If someone made a public announcement that they intended to kill me, I would put on my hunting boots, toot sweet.

Hoss, Fatah and Hamas have been playing Israel as a fool with the good cop bad cop routine.

Netanyahu is being out-played by Abbas whose plan is to use peace as a weapon at the UN and International Courts.

Doomed to failure from the word go, you see it is the Palestinians that are placing ore conditions in place that must be met before the maybe, possibly, might sit down and talk peace. The UN and ICJ will throw out any action unless the Palestinians agree to peace talks without pre conditions.

What about Israel's pre conditions?

Hoss, Fatah and Hamas have been playing Israel as a fool with the good cop bad cop routine.

Netanyahu is being out-played by Abbas whose plan is to use peace as a weapon at the UN and International Courts.

Doomed to failure from the word go, you see it is the Palestinians that are placing ore conditions in place that must be met before the maybe, possibly, might sit down and talk peace. The UN and ICJ will throw out any action unless the Palestinians agree to peace talks without pre conditions.

What about Israel's pre conditions?

Which are ?

Forum List

Back