The Family that controls the world

Thanks. Now how about a link that proves your claim?
ROFLMAO...

I'll happily leave you as you are. Good day to you sir.

Always leave them laughing. At you.

You'll notice he doesn't say they are "accountable to no one" after 7m40s, or at any other time in that video.
Well... If they aren't accountable to the Federal government it would seem a little silly to think they were accountable to anyone else. But hey... It's all good by me.

ROFLMAO...

Good day, Mr Conehead.

conehead2.jpg

ROFLMAO...

Always leave them laughing. At you.

You'll notice he doesn't say they are "accountable to no one" after 7m40s, or at any other time in that video.
Well... If they aren't accountable to the Federal government it would seem a little silly to think they were accountable to anyone else. But hey... It's all good by me.

But of course they are accountable to Congress. Congress could change the Fed's mandate at any time. They've done it before. Congress could also eliminate the Fed just as they created the Fed.

ROFLMAO...

Greenspan didn't say the Fed was accountable to no one. He said the Fed is an independent agency that cannot be overruled by another government agency.

Proof shows its not. Proof is in the pages with documents and papers and books done through research shows you are wrong.

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Ok this time just the link and a few words....:D So enjoy ye history buffs! I wonder if this is in a book form...would be a good history book...
Dissent, I really tried reading that yesterday, and after a while, my bs monitor just kept going off and going off. I finally just left the page. It was just too much like CSLewis Lord of the Rings that did likewise. :dunno:

The Rings made me dizzy from circling the mountains. The Timeline page went in its own spiral staircase. Too much information. Too much stupid information. Trust me, it's invalid.

Said the guy who thinks Gold is just another bubble. "A Commodity just like any other".

I don't remember saying that I thought gold was a bubble. Maybe I did, but I can't remember. What I have said is that gold was acting like it was in a bubble went it went to $1925. Then it collapsed, like a bubble collapses. But it might not be. I do think that if it is not, it probably will be in the future, and $5000 isn't out of the question. I think fundamentals are still positive for gold, especially after Draghi announcing EuroQE earlier this week.

Gold is a commodity, but it is also a currency.

Forum List

Back