Aurora theater shooting court documents blows inside job theory wide open

:lol::lol::lol:

Illuminati, paid actors, police corruption. Whoever came up with that nonsense should become a screenwriter.

The reader comments are even better than the fantasy article.

Jonathan Lee Riches · Rogue/Detective at Aurora Police Department

I have important documents incuding lists of perscription drugs James was taking that was covered by united healthcare insurance. Jh and I were penpals since 2009.I have letter from Jh from feb 2012 in fear of fenton believing she mind controlling him. Jh forwarded all his mail to me to west chester pa. The fbi have been after me for these documents to stop them from getting submitted. I'm in fear of my life.I will be on the Alex Jones show next week. Jh is truly innocent and it will be proven.

:lol:

• Banned

Why don't you put things in the right forums for a change? Politics is not the catch all forum. And this sure as hell is not political, it is a whack job out of their mind.
Whaaaaaaaa whine more...its YOUR opinion it doesn't belong here so fuck off whiney dick.

Hm. Would you say the same thing to the witnesses in the Minnesota sikh temple shooting that said there was 4 men all in black who came in,in a military fashion and opened fire? Hmm...I bet you would since the media says so and you don't believe the witnesses...wake up and smell the coffee numb nuts.

Why don't you put things in the right forums for a change? Politics is not the catch all forum. And this sure as hell is not political, it is a whack job out of their mind.
Whaaaaaaaa whine more...its YOUR opinion it doesn't belong here so fuck off whiney dick.

Hm. Would you say the same thing to the witnesses in the Minnesota sikh temple shooting that said there was 4 men all in black who came in,in a military fashion and opened fire? Hmm...I bet you would since the media says so and you don't believe the witnesses...wake up and smell the coffee numb nuts.

You continue to be an embarassment to Ron Paul supporters everywhere.

great thread.good stuff there.i said from the beginning that i would like to know if he remembered anything because sirhan sirhan was programmed by the CIA to be in front of RFK whe RFK came to the hotel,he could not remember shooting him or anything which is typical in mind programming. the fact that he could not remember anything as well just proves my hunch was right.anybody who has doen any serious research into the RFK assassination knows he was programmed by the CIA.

Forum List

Back