The Family that controls the world

No, it's a fact.

According to you. Which doesn't mean shit. I already proved its all true,the proof is at the bottom...you can check it for yourself..

No it hasn't been proven true. The sources at the bottom are garbage. Just because someone writes a book doesn't mean they know something. All this stuff is easily refutable. The theory is bizarre.

But it just goes to show once again that those prone to conspiracy theories will believe pretty much any other conspiracy theory no matter how strange and improbable.

Learn something about the subject, then comment. Don't just regurgitate crap you read on the Internet.

That's right, and it must be true because it's coming from a self-proclaimed 'Member of the Illuminati'

:D

The link stopped being relevant when it tried to make the case that Ashkenazi Jews aren't really Jews.

I see that people are still trying to hang onto obsolete 19th C ideas about 'race'.

The fact is that genetic studies have indeed proven the connection between Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrachi Jews - and have suggested connections to the Lemba in Africa and to some other isolated groups as well.

The original Jewish people, ca the Exodus, were not solely the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. At Mt Sinai, some among the 'mixed multitude' which had left Egypt (yes, some of the other Egyptian slaves joined up!) chose to accept the Covenant and they became 'Children of Israel' as much as anyone else who was going to follow Mosaic Teachings (not 'Law', 'Teachings').

From that time, anyone who has wished to follow the Covenant and join the Jewish People has been welcomed. So there is by now no 'Jewish race' - but there is indeed a 'Jewish People'. There is no distinction made between converts and 'born' Jews.

I'd also like to point out that it's 'cherry-picking' to use Koestler as a source, and then dismiss his conclusion that the genetic differences are irrelevant.

Judaism is a CULTURE - and culture is not genetic.

Thanks for admitting, Disent, that your erstwhile 'source' was total crap in its claim that 'Ashkenazi Jews are not 'real' Jews'.

Jews are a *people* - which is not a 'race', but more like an 'ethnic group'. The important thing to remember is that 'race' is a very fluid concept: not every member of a population will have the 'obvious' characteristics of that 'race'. Between genetics and 'gross' appearance, which should one go by?

I prefer the genetic measure as it's objective and more accurate. And by that measure, Ashkenazi Jews ARE Jews - and related to our 'Biblical' ancestors as much as are the Sephardi and Mizrachi Jews (those, btw, are *cultural* labels and not 'doctrinal' or 'religious' ones. It's a completely different 'axis' from Orthodox/Conservative/Reconstructionist/Reform/etc).

So we are back to agreeing with Koestler that the 'difference' isn't relevant - because it is really tiny compared to the similarities .

I am getting to tired....I shall come back in the morning to see if SOMEONE has refuted this with proof.

Oh, and his 'definition' of Zionism is ridiculous.

Zionism was ALWAYS about RETURNING to our 'spiritual' home. And it existed for millennia before anyone came up with the word for it.

*laughs*

Don't let them change the subject. Race has nothing to do with the topic.

You're right - it has nothing to do with race. Only with the 'modern' iteration of the 'Protocols' propaganda, and Hoffer's 'True Believers'.

There are the bigots who are oh-so-certain there MUST be some 'legitimate' excuse for hating on an entire religion/culture, and then there are the 'conspiracy theorists' who want to believe that some group or other is running everything behind the scenes.

I think the truth is, there is NOBODY driving the bus - and frankly, I find that a lot scarier than 'puppet master' scenarios!!!

*laughs*

Don't let them change the subject. Race has nothing to do with the topic.

You're right - it has nothing to do with race. Only with the 'modern' iteration of the 'Protocols' propaganda, and Hoffer's 'True Believers'.
Which doesn't have anything to do with the topic either.

There are the bigots who are oh-so-certain there MUST be some 'legitimate' excuse for hating on an entire religion/culture, and then there are the 'conspiracy theorists' who want to believe that some group or other is running everything behind the scenes.
I'm sure there are. Do you think any of them are in this thread? If not... Then you are dodging the subject matter. Why?

These Fed theories are ridiculous, propagated by people who have no idea how the Federal Reserve System works.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...system-controlled-by-nefarious-interests.html
Said the guy who thinks Gold is just another bubble. "A Commodity just like any other".

Alan Greenspan HIMSELF said the Federal Reserve is accountable to no one.

No he didn't.
Yes. He did. Many times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3mEe8TH7w&7m40s]Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to 7m40s

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Ok this time just the link and a few words....:D So enjoy ye history buffs! I wonder if this is in a book form...would be a good history book...

It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company,

No it isn't.

it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve.

It was created by Congress, that kinda makes it Federal.
It holds over $450 billion in gold, $1.6 trillion in Treasuries, $87 billion in Agency debt and over $840 billion in guaranteed MBS. That's a big fucking reserve.

It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year

Only by idiots. Their profit last year was almost $80 billion, just off the record high of about $82 billion the year before.

and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts.

They publish their balance sheet every week and are audited annually.

Said the guy who thinks Gold is just another bubble. "A Commodity just like any other".

Alan Greenspan HIMSELF said the Federal Reserve is accountable to no one.

No he didn't.
Yes. He did. Many times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3mEe8TH7w&7m40s]Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to 7m40s

Thanks. Now how about a link that proves your claim?

Thanks. Now how about a link that proves your claim?
ROFLMAO...

I'll happily leave you as you are. Good day to you sir.

Always leave them laughing. At you.

You'll notice he doesn't say they are "accountable to no one" after 7m40s, or at any other time in that video.

Forum List

Back