The fake news can never be believed.

Dumb as a stump.
Hey, Trump minions. When it comes about Biden, it sounds stupid, doesn't it. It is just as stupid from the Trump minions.

Biden is my leader.
Nothing negative about him can be true.
Those who report negative things about Biden are fake news.
Those who support Biden and attack his enemies are the real news.
The Biden cult.

Very stupid, whoever the cult leader is.

The fake news can never be believed.
Main street media is at it again. They continually spread the fake news.
Now they are saying Biden ended up with "top secret' documents after leaving office as Obama's VP. How ridiculous.
The usual suspects CNN, New York Times and the Washington Post

At first I was in awe of them reporting this lickety split until I realized they were doing it to immediately try claiming that the two cases were so different from each other. The fix was in, and it was immediate.

At first I was in awe of them reporting this lickety split until I realized they were doing it to immediately try claiming that the two cases were so different from each other. The fix was in, and it was immediate.
So you believe the part that Biden has had possession of top secret documents since leaving office. But you don't believe the fact Biden lawyers turned the documents over to the national archives and FBI without a request or subpoena and agreed to cooperate in any way requested.
What do you think the truth is on Biden.
Your chance to correct the fake news.

So you believe the part that Biden has had possession of top secret documents since leaving office. But you don't believe the fact Biden lawyers turned the documents over to the national archives and FBI without a request or subpoena and agreed to cooperate in any way requested.
What do you think the truth is on Biden.
Your chance to correct the fake news.
This happened months ago. Why are we just hearing about it now?

Forum List

Back