The failure of overriding Trump’s veto in the House is quite strange

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill. It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea. Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump, the wall will NEVER be built. Why? Because even appropriate funding for such a thing wouldn’t nearly be the only obstacle in actually building a wall along the border. Ah, the repair of Washington will probably never come I guess.
Wrong again.

February, one of the coldest and busiest months along the southern border in years. U.S. authorities detained more than 70,000 migrants last month, according to preliminary figures, up from 58,000 in January.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-again/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ac758a4b6603

I am glad you used the term "Migrants" instead of Illegal Aliens. These people were turning themselves into the check points for the most part as per the immigration laws of the United States. They seek asylum legally. The problem really isn't the number of asylum seekers, it's the lack of border security people to process these people along with the lack of the Judges, Lawyers and Courts to handle the load. A Wall won't fix this issue.
Lol
These illegal aliens know political correctness will let them just come on in you fucking moron

Walls work.
Oh you mean as a small perimeter? Yeah no shit lol. They are a waste otherwise.
The Open border politicy we have had up to this has been an utter failure, the vast majority of illegal aliens cross undetected...
We have no border security
How is it a failure? Immigration from Mexico has been steadily declining since 2008.
Lol
Vast majority of illegal aliens cross undetected...

Walls work.
The Open border politicy we have had up to this has been an utter failure, the vast majority of illegal aliens cross undetected...
How is it a failure? Immigration from Mexico has been steadily declining since 2008.
Lol
And that information is based on...what?

Lol well the people living on the border would have no choice to take that bet huh?
Why? They cant move? Liar.
Right how silly of them. The government wants to build a wall through their property and for the sake of sucking government dick, they should let them! I love how this example of big government is an exception for you hypocrites.
They have no property on the Rio Grande right of way liar. All Texas rivers have a right of way owned by the government. Other states do to. Next lie.
Lol what the fuck? Oh so your solution is to build the wall on a river. Wow that’s brilliant. This forum never ceases to amaze me lol
No liar, it will be built on the right of way. Why don't you stop lying?

How to Stop Lying
Obviously you still have no idea what you are talking about. First you suggested the people move and now you’re saying they won’t have to because a river flows in one direction like any other river? Lol

Walls work.
Walls work:

iu

Walls work.
Lol
Lol
There is a reason why we have millions of illegal aliens in this country...

Lol
Lol
And just as many who have left. Tell me, why didn’t Bush or Reagan fix this problem? What were they waiting for?

Lol
Lol
And just as many who have left. Tell me, why didn’t Bush or Reagan fix this problem? What were they waiting for?
Reagan and Bush failed miserably because none of these motherfucking illegal aliens have a right to be here, they should be rotting in Mexico...

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill. It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea. Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump, the wall will NEVER be built. Why? Because even appropriate funding for such a thing wouldn’t nearly be the only obstacle in actually building a wall along the border. Ah, the repair of Washington will probably never come I guess.
Obviously a wall is more important for the right wing than military readiness.

Lol
Lol
Reagan and Bush failed miserably because none of these motherfucking illegal aliens have a right to be here, they should be rotting in Mexico...
Lol your racism is shockingly blatant. Again, it doesn’t matter what border policy is in place. It’s impossible to eliminate and migration from Mexico has been steadily declining. Lol you’re all drama queens.

i want walls , tech, snipers ,and claymores.
and ice turned into a gestapo that deals strictly in non citizens

send em back in cages i dont care

DemNazis care more about The UN Globalist Climate Change Agenda than they do about America.

Once they get exposed they scamper towards the dark like the cockroaches they are.

Lol
Lol
Lol your racism is shockingly blatant. Again, it doesn’t matter what border policy is in place. It’s impossible to eliminate and migration from Mexico has been steadily declining. Lol you’re all drama queens.
Lol
Only fools look at everything through race...
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here

i want walls , tech, snipers ,and claymores.
and ice turned into a gestapo that deals strictly in non citizens

send em back in cages i dont care
Lol you people are such faux Christians. It’s shocking you don’t realize how hypocritical you sound.

Lol
Lol
Only fools look at everything through race...
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here
Disease? Lol. Tell me, if our borders are so poorly managed, why haven’t Mexican immigrants cause any epidemics?

Walls work.
Walls work:

iu
This is the same non sense you posted last time lol. Not only do you have no link, but this graph makes the ridiculous conclusion that ZERO illegally crossed the border in 2017. That is such bullshit lol.
It's not bullshit. It's fact. the source of the data is printed on the chart.

Forum List

Back