The failure of overriding Trump’s veto in the House is quite strange

We hear all the time walls don't work, walls don't work what we never hear though is a viable alternative we get a lot of pie in the sky fantasy stuff that might sound good in a sound bite or or on a bumpersticker but are not realistic.

Lol
There is a reason why we have millions of illegal aliens in this country...
And just as many who have left. Tell me, why didn’t Bush or Reagan fix this problem? What were they waiting for?
Reagan and Bush failed miserably because none of these motherfucking illegal aliens have a right to be here, they should be rotting in Mexico...
Lol your racism is shockingly blatant. Again, it doesn’t matter what border policy is in place. It’s impossible to eliminate and migration from Mexico has been steadily declining. Lol you’re all drama queens.
Lol
Only fools look at everything through race...
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here
Disease? Lol. Tell me, if our borders are so poorly managed, why haven’t Mexican immigrants cause any epidemics?
Lol
Illegal aliens have no right to be here and should be treated as such

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill. It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea. Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump, the wall will NEVER be built. Why? Because even appropriate funding for such a thing wouldn’t nearly be the only obstacle in actually building a wall along the border. Ah, the repair of Washington will probably never come I guess.

It’s being built, right now. Every one of those pussies who say they are against it, are on video saying they were for it. They did a turnaround because Don is for it. A stupid idea, is open borders. Even with the security we have, we have 70k monthly trying to infiltrate the country. It costs way too much to house and feed them. They are made victim by their own people, and contribute nothing to the economy. Don’t puff your chest out too much. Dims lost, and continue to lose. Two years of bullshit and lies, not to mention the money wasted for nothing. And now all those tough guys are doing exactly what you’re queen dyke did after she lost....hiding. It’s just the same as when all those cocky experts were wrong. How could Don have won? How could we have been so wrong? I don’t understand. This is just driving it home. Round two, you lose! Now shut the fuck up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just as many who have left. Tell me, why didn’t Bush or Reagan fix this problem? What were they waiting for?
Reagan and Bush failed miserably because none of these motherfucking illegal aliens have a right to be here, they should be rotting in Mexico...
Lol your racism is shockingly blatant. Again, it doesn’t matter what border policy is in place. It’s impossible to eliminate and migration from Mexico has been steadily declining. Lol you’re all drama queens.
Lol
Disease? Lol. Tell me, if our borders are so poorly managed, why haven’t Mexican immigrants cause any epidemics?
Lol
You’re just spewing complete shit lol

February, one of the coldest and busiest months along the southern border in years. U.S. authorities detained more than 70,000 migrants last month, according to preliminary figures, up from 58,000 in January.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-again/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ac758a4b6603

I am glad you used the term "Migrants" instead of Illegal Aliens. These people were turning themselves into the check points for the most part as per the immigration laws of the United States. They seek asylum legally. The problem really isn't the number of asylum seekers, it's the lack of border security people to process these people along with the lack of the Judges, Lawyers and Courts to handle the load. A Wall won't fix this issue.
Lol
These illegal aliens know political correctness will let them just come on in you fucking moron

You sure do like to make shit up, don't you. You do know that they didn't try and sneak in. They walked right to to entrance points and presented themselves just like they legally had to. So you get another oak leaf cluster.
upload_2019-3-26_22-4-51.jpeg

upload_2019-3-26_22-5-15.png
upload_2019-3-26_22-5-19.png
upload_2019-3-26_22-5-23.png
upload_2019-3-26_22-5-25.png

Lol
Lol

When an immigrant legally presents themselves at an entrance point, they are neither illegal or alien yet. They are applying for immigration. MOST of those 70,000 legally presented themselves to the border entrance points.

Oh you mean as a small perimeter? Yeah no shit lol. They are a waste otherwise.
The Open border politicy we have had up to this has been an utter failure, the vast majority of illegal aliens cross undetected...
We have no border security
How is it a failure? Immigration from Mexico has been steadily declining since 2008.
Lol
Vast majority of illegal aliens cross undetected...
And that information is based on...what?
Lol
Sure, it’s because rich republican business owners love cheap labor.

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill. It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea. Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump, the wall will NEVER be built. Why? Because even appropriate funding for such a thing wouldn’t nearly be the only obstacle in actually building a wall along the border. Ah, the repair of Washington will probably never come I guess.

It’s being built, right now. Every one of those pussies who say they are against it, are on video saying they were for it. They did a turnaround because Don is for it. A stupid idea, is open borders. Even with the security we have, we have 70k monthly trying to infiltrate the country. It costs way too much to house and feed them. They are made victim by their own people, and contribute nothing to the economy. Don’t puff your chest out too much. Dims lost, and continue to lose. Two years of bullshit and lies, not to mention the money wasted for nothing. And now all those tough guys are doing exactly what you’re queen dyke did after she lost....hiding. It’s just the same as when all those cocky experts were wrong. How could Don have won? How could we have been so wrong? I don’t understand. This is just driving it home. Round two, you lose! Now shut the fuck up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, let's say that the wall is that important just for argument sake. The last two previous presidents built an average of 73 miles per year of either Wall or Security Fence for a total of 733 miles. For the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018 there was 1.3 billion funded by law for upkeep and new wall, security fencing allocated in the budgets. Do you know how many inches of new additional Wall or Security Fence were built in 2017 and 2018? Zero. Absolutely Zero. If the average that was funded, it would have been a total of 146 miles of new construction. It was ZERO. The money was allocated. And it was enough for upgrading and to build that new construction that I have said. You want to tell me where that money has gone? Considering that the maximum amount of real Wall/Security Fencing that can be built in a reasonable manner is about 1000 miles total along the border, that means that wall should have been completed without any changes by September of next year without any changes at all. And by the end of next year, all the walls and security fencing would have been funded to be upgraded and or replaced.

If there is an emergency, it is caused by not the lack of funds but the lack of building the damned thing in the first place that's already been funded. And that emergency is created by the Donald who is demanding that we cover up for his incompetence. What he really needs is a good old fashion Audit.

February, one of the coldest and busiest months along the southern border in years. U.S. authorities detained more than 70,000 migrants last month, according to preliminary figures, up from 58,000 in January.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-again/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ac758a4b6603

I am glad you used the term "Migrants" instead of Illegal Aliens. These people were turning themselves into the check points for the most part as per the immigration laws of the United States. They seek asylum legally. The problem really isn't the number of asylum seekers, it's the lack of border security people to process these people along with the lack of the Judges, Lawyers and Courts to handle the load. A Wall won't fix this issue.
Lol
These illegal aliens know political correctness will let them just come on in you fucking moron

You already received your daily oak leaf cluster, fruitcake. Sorry, just one per day to a fruitcake.

Lol
Lol

When an immigrant legally presents themselves at an entrance point, they are neither illegal or alien yet. They are applying for immigration. MOST of those 70,000 legally presented themselves to the border entrance points.

Good point in that the caravan I believe was mostly Hondurans who are fleeing the fascist military in Honduras being used to murder civilians ever since they deposed the elected president, Zalaya.
It appears the US was complicit with that takeover.

The Open border politicy we have had up to this has been an utter failure, the vast majority of illegal aliens cross undetected...
We have no border security
How is it a failure? Immigration from Mexico has been steadily declining since 2008.
Lol
Vast majority of illegal aliens cross undetected...
And that information is based on...what?
Lol
Sure, it’s because rich republican business owners love cheap labor.
Yep, Progressives want votes, corporate America wants cheap labor, extremists want natural rights...

Lol

You already received your daily oak leaf cluster, fruitcake. Sorry, just one per day to a fruitcake.
No thanks... I didn’t like fruit cake

Lol
Lol

Good point in that the caravan I believe was mostly Hondurans who are fleeing the fascist military in Honduras being used to murder civilians ever since they deposed the elected president, Zalaya.
What happens in Honduras is none of our business

Lol

No thanks... I didn’t like fruit cake

Well, that's one good thing (about the only good attribute) about you. You ain't a Cannibal.

Lol
Lol

It becomes our business when it gets dumped on our doorstep. The US needs to be more proactive.

Obviously a wall is more important for the right wing than military readiness.
A wall IS military readiness.

And, if you don't believe that, go take a tour of Europe and look at all the walls and castles.

A wall IS all about RW feeling like they accomplished and won something of value. The wall is a useless idea an 8 year old could come up with. Fuck you and your childish ideas. The rest of the world laughs at you.

Why? They cant move? Liar.
Right how silly of them. The government wants to build a wall through their property and for the sake of sucking government dick, they should let them! I love how this example of big government is an exception for you hypocrites.
They have no property on the Rio Grande right of way liar. All Texas rivers have a right of way owned by the government. Other states do to. Next lie.
Lol what the fuck? Oh so your solution is to build the wall on a river. Wow that’s brilliant. This forum never ceases to amaze me lol
Your refusal to defend national sovereignty baffles many of us.
I’ve made it quite clear on this forum over and over that border security is critical. It’s just stupid to assume a wall is a good idea. How this simple nuance escapes you people is beyond me.
Right how silly of them. The government wants to build a wall through their property and for the sake of sucking government dick, they should let them! I love how this example of big government is an exception for you hypocrites.
They have no property on the Rio Grande right of way liar. All Texas rivers have a right of way owned by the government. Other states do to. Next lie.
Lol what the fuck? Oh so your solution is to build the wall on a river. Wow that’s brilliant. This forum never ceases to amaze me lol
I’ve made it quite clear on this forum over and over that border security is critical. It’s just stupid to assume a wall is a good idea. How this simple nuance escapes you people is beyond me.

Border Patrol and homeland security who asked for the wall are the experts.
What are your expert qualifications that says the opposite of what they know and want?

Lol

It becomes our business when it gets dumped on our doorstep. The US needs to be more proactive.
Lol
Na, not really
We can’t afford lost causes

Forum List

Back