The Fading Gun Control Argument

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I have noticed that there have been ever increasing frailty on the Liberal side about gun control. Using arguments such as "people don't kill people, guns do." To further my case, I stumbled onto this compelling argument by Dr. Susan Gratia-Hupp, whose parents (Alphonse "Al" Gratia, Jr. and Ursula Edith Marie Gratia) were among the 23 people that were killed by George Hennard in the 1991 Killeen, Texas shooting massacre at Luby's Cafeteria:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M1u0Byq5Qis]Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! - YouTube[/ame]

I have noticed that there have been ever increasing frailty on the Liberal side about gun control. Using arguments such as "people don't kill people, guns do." To further my case, I stumbled onto this compelling argument by Dr. Susan Gratia-Hupp, whose parents (Alphonse "Al" Gratia, Jr. and Ursula Edith Marie Gratia) were among the 23 people that were killed by George Hennard in the 1991 Killeen, Texas shooting massacre at Luby's Cafeteria:

Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! - YouTube

She is amazing. She turned her personal tragedy into a mission that has changed the laws in so many states.

Her story is so touching.

Not sure how many know it but this latest shooter picked a "gun free zone" at the Santa Monica campus.

Gun free zones are like a sign that says "Easy target gun free zone: come and get your victims here".

Conservatives and Second Amendment activists are calling into question a California state law and Santa Monica College rules that ban guns on campus, arguing that a recent fatal mass shooting only proves the need to revisit the policy.

John Zawahri, 23, killed his father and brother on Friday and forced a woman to drive him to the campus.

He shot and killed three more at the school, until police responded and engaged in a shootout with him. He was killed during the shootout.

The campus — like all in California — is a gun-free zone that allows only police and permitted security personnel to carry weapons. And some see such laws as part of the problem — that openly prohibiting law-abiding and permitted gun owners from bringing their weapons onto college campuses only eases the path for would-be killers.

Santa Monica shooting puts gun-free-campus rules in question - Washington Times

Not sure how many know it but this latest shooter picked a "gun free zone" at the Santa Monica campus.

Gun free zones are like a sign that says "Easy target gun free zone: come and get your victims here".

Conservatives and Second Amendment activists are calling into question a California state law and Santa Monica College rules that ban guns on campus, arguing that a recent fatal mass shooting only proves the need to revisit the policy.

John Zawahri, 23, killed his father and brother on Friday and forced a woman to drive him to the campus.

He shot and killed three more at the school, until police responded and engaged in a shootout with him. He was killed during the shootout.

The campus — like all in California — is a gun-free zone that allows only police and permitted security personnel to carry weapons. And some see such laws as part of the problem — that openly prohibiting law-abiding and permitted gun owners from bringing their weapons onto college campuses only eases the path for would-be killers.

I was wondering if anyone would notice that. Nice catch, TD.

Gun Control people will never grasp the concept, because it deviates from the "ban all guns = no gun crime" mentality they all posses

Evidently only police officers and certain security guards have the right to defend themselves with adequate tools to do the job, the rest of us have to use sticks or whatever we can find.

Gun Control people will never grasp the concept, because it deviates from the "ban all guns = no gun crime" mentality they all posses

Evidently only police officers and certain security guards have the right to defend themselves with adequate tools to do the job, the rest of us have to use sticks or whatever we can find.

And if you look back at history, only the oppressors had all the toys. Guess where the unwitting liberal is willing to take us?

And if you look back at history, only the oppressors had all the toys. Guess where the unwitting liberal is willing to take us?

In some cases I dont think its unwitting, because said gun control people assume they will be on the side of the oppressors, or at least be protected by them.

Not just "willing" to take us, but demanding to take us.

Birds of a feather flock together.

In some cases I dont think its unwitting, because said gun control people assume they will be on the side of the oppressors, or at least be protected by them.

A lot of liberals follow just because they can follow. Nothing more. When you ask them about the current happenings in politics, they respond with "I uhno".

Dumbest think I've heard so far.

Wha?

fly-swatter.jpg

Get outta hea!!

Forum List

Back