The FACTS on Food Stamps

Yes, but you would have to be a complete idiot. It's pretty hard to ignore a basic need like hunger. Recipients learn quickly to play it smart.

can you buy caviar with snap?

Definitely not. You would starve to death before you could save up the money for it.

really.... then you dont know the facts very well do you?

yes, indeed you CAN buy caviar with snap.

How about filet mignon.... can you buy that with snap?

Sadly, not Beluga caviar. And in CA, one can no longer buy Foie Gras with SNAP.

:(

I am sure that foie gras is on the list of acceptable things to purchase with snap in all other states though.

They are So Lucky.

I miss seared fresh Foie Gras.
you do know you can order it directly from NY dont you? Sadly you will have to use your hard earned money to do that though.

One thing is for sure, one can buy Skittles and Iced Tea with SNAP...fo shizzle!

Wow the bigotry on this board is very alarming. Frankly I feel sorry for you and your backward racism. It's pathetic.

When did Skittles and Iced Tea become racist?

And, condolences on your disability. Lacking a sense of humor must be so difficult.

can you buy caviar with snap?

Definitely not. You would starve to death before you could save up the money for it.

That's not what she asked bub. Are there are restrictions on eligible SNAP purchases which prevent one from buying caviar?

I dont know for sure, but if caviar was sold at a local supermarket you could. However, again, buying caviar while be eligible for SNAP is not feasible. Therefore it is not even realistic to discuss it.

[MENTION=33739]Billy000[/MENTION]

filet mignon..... the question on the table for a fact check is filet magnon. Can you buy filet mignon with snap
?

Let's put it another way. 1 out of 6 people face hunger. America is not as wealthy as people would like to believe.

can you buy lobster with snap?

You can, but when you have to provide food all Month most wouldn't buy it.
It's like you guys assume all these people with little income and families to feed are just saying fuck it lets starve the rest of the month so we can have lobster tonight.
While others live in the real world, and realize most are not eating like kings.

I am sure that foie gras is on the list of acceptable things to purchase with snap in all other states though.

They are So Lucky.

I miss seared fresh Foie Gras.
you do know you can order it directly from NY dont you? Sadly you will have to use your hard earned money to do that though.

I've been considering that. Once mr. boe finishes refurbishing the dining room, I'm planning a boe-dacious dinner party. I have an old bottle of Sauternes which is crying for some seared foie gras.

That's not what she asked bub. Are there are restrictions on eligible SNAP purchases which prevent one from buying caviar?

I dont know for sure, but if caviar was sold at a local supermarket you could. However, again, buying caviar while be eligible for SNAP is not feasible. Therefore it is not even realistic to discuss it.

if it NOT forbidden they yes...it is very realistic to discuss....you did want to talk about the facts did you not?

no..... next

filet mignon..... yes or no

Nobody asked if it is realistic...it's possible. There is nothing to prevent anyone who has SNAP benefits from buying caviar with them.

All of these stories are anecdotal. You are conveniently ignoring the stats in my thread. The stats on SNAP fraud are relatively low, especially since SNAP is not enough for many people.

All of these stories are anecdotal. You are conveniently ignoring the stats in my thread. The stats on SNAP fraud are relatively low, especially since SNAP is not enough for many people.

You sad little booby. SNAP fraud is massive, just as Medicare fraud is massive.

The moral hazard of easy access to other people's money when such money is under the stewardship of corrupt and/or incompetent bureaucrats is just too hard for many to resist.

Nobody asked if it is realistic...it's possible. There is nothing to prevent anyone who has SNAP benefits from buying caviar with them.

Are you really this stupid? Tell you what, find me a case where someone bought caviar with SNAP funding. Otherwise, shut up.

Let's put it another way. 1 out of 6 people face hunger. America is not as wealthy as people would like to believe.

can you buy lobster with snap?

You can, but when you have to provide food all Month most wouldn't buy it.
It's like you guys assume all these people with little income and families to feed are just saying fuck it lets starve the rest of the month so we can have lobster tonight.
While others live in the real world, and realize most are not eating like kings.

yes you can..... and THAT is MY point.

ive seen what the entitlement whores put on the belt in front of me...and its disgusting that i am paying for it.

and you are conveniently ignoring simple questions about the snap entitlement....

if it NOT forbidden they yes...it is very realistic to discuss....you did want to talk about the facts did you not?

no..... next

filet mignon..... yes or no

Find me an anecdotal story where someone with SNAP bought caviar, then we'll talk.

Are you really this stupid? Tell you what, find me a case where someone bought caviar with SNAP funding. Otherwise, shut up.

sucks to be you

snopes.com: Food Stamps Steak Receipt

You sad little booby. SNAP fraud is massive, just as Medicare fraud is massive.

The moral hazard of easy access to other people's money when such money is under the stewardship of corrupt and/or incompetent bureaucrats is just too hard for many to resist.

You just believe what you want to believe. I can expect this from a backwards racist however.

Forum List

Back