"The Fact That Radical Islamists Behead American Journalists Is None Of America's Business"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Imam ‘Facetiously’ Tells Fox News Host That ‘Some Journalists Need to Be Beheaded’

Inside the mind od a sick, dumbass, sexist, radicalized American Islamic Extremist / Jihadist:

Controversial Imam Marcus 'Abu Taubah' Robertson (His momma called him 'Marcus', I'm gonna call him 'Marcus') believes “some journalists need to be beheaded,” a bold statement he insisted was said “facetiously.”

"... Taubah suggested the fact that radical Islamists behead American reporters, like James Foley, is not the U.S.’s business.

:wtf:

Robertson was asked if he believed murdering women for adultery was right. Robertson asked why the reporter was singling our women. Robertson was asked if they punished the men. He said he did not know...then protested that the question was 'unfair'.

The fact was pointed out that 'men can have multiple wives and asked Taubah if women could have more than one husband. In response, the imam simply said, “Of course not,” noting that it would be “unnatural” for a female to have several spouses.'

:rolleyes:

Some things you don't joke about it, and the OP is one of them. Another is that easyt believes not in Americanism.

Last edited:
Some things you don't joke about it, and the OP is one of them. Another is that easyt believes in Americanism.
Whose joking? This is part of the mindset of the a-holes we are facing, the people Obama doesn't want to call out because according to him, falsely, doing so means we are waging a war against ALL of Islam.

And if 'Americanism' means taking care of Vets, American homeless/hungry, out-of -work Americans, properly vetting Islamists we want to bring in and refusing to take in any temporarily until we can ensure the ones coming in are no danger then YES, I believe in 'Americanism'.

If enforcing ALL existing US laws...if being against a President who refuses to enforce the laws, engages in Human trafficking, defies court orders, arms violent illegal Mexican Drug cartels, protects federal-law-violating Sanctuary cities, etc...is believing in 'Americanism' then yes I do.

You try to make it sound like those things are bad when they are most certainly NOT and try to vilify anyone who believes in taking care of Americans before helping illegals and those who want to kill us (like Obama bringing in the terrorist who ended up killing 12 in Ca)! Good luck with that.

So what? I couldn't give an airborne rodents behind what a Wanker, POS like that thinks.

So what? I couldn't give an airborne rodents behind what a Wanker, POS like that thinks.
I take it you weren't in the military either.
It's part of knowing your enemy.
Psychological warfare, understanding your enemy, which is very much part of war. Figuring out how to 'change the hearts and minds' instead of just killing people which perpetuates the circle of violence. It's ok...it's a deep issue. Not every one gets it.

I was in the military, and I can tell by easy's bombast he was not. He does not get it.

That Imam is exactly correct. When a US citizen is stupid enough to go to one of those shit holes (unless at the behest of the government of course) and ends up getting their god damned heads cut off, the US response should be "what the fuck did you expect to happen when you went to that shit hole? Sorry nothing we can do for you"

That Imam is exactly correct. When a US citizen is stupid enough to go to one of those shit holes (unless at the behest of the government of course) and ends up getting their god damned heads cut off, the US response should be "what the fuck did you expect to happen when you went to that shit hole? Sorry nothing we can do for you"
It matters when a US Citizen is kidnapped and murdered.

That being said, I kinda agree with you. Americans feel that they have the right to go anywhere they choose and be free from danger. Now Reporters will most probably tell you know and accept the danger, but the last thing they really want is to get their heads cut off. Sorry, journalists, but you are not like the Red Cross / Red Cross workers.

Even then, while I believe medical personnel should be 'off limits' not everyone shares that opinion, that foreign medical workers should be off limits. In the end, if you put yourself in harm's way it is a risk YOU chose.

easy is off OP, of course.

That is because he can't handle the OP.

And it is clear he was never in the service.

easy is off OP, of course.

That is because he can't handle the OP.

And it is clear he was never in the service.
Jake, you would know about being off OP. When anyone is talking about Obama / Hillary you can never stay on OP.

I have no problem staying on topic. Again, here you have an Islamic Extremist declaring that murdering an American is no big deal and none of our business. Actually doing his best to ensure the protection of all American citizens IS a big deal and is very much part of the President's responsibility. And it can be easily argued that Obama has severely failed to do so as pushing his agenda is more important that protecting American lives.

easyt is blathering.

Your opinion is that BHO has failed: fine. But you don't offer any evidence.

Why? You can't.

easyt is blathering. Your opinion is that BHO has failed: fine. But you don't offer any evidence. Why? You can't.
I have repeatedly offered up evidence...and your response is always 'uh-uh' and then you lie.

1. Instead of be concerned with Americans, dead soldiers and their families after the Ft. Hood terrorist attack, in order to protect ISLAM, Obama ignored the fact that Hassan had been on Jihadist websites calling himself the 'Soldier of Allah', had been in contact with Al Qaeida, had threatened to behead his fellow soldiers if they refused to convert to Islam, and he called the whole thing a 'case of workplace violence' instead of what it was - a terrorist attack by a Radical Islamic Extremist.

He was SO worried about protecting Islam and extremists he was willing to have their deaths be recorded as a LIE, denying they were killed in this on-going war, and denying their family members of the benefits they deserved.

These soldiers and their families deserved to be the President's 1st PRIORITY, not come second behind his desire to protect ISLAM or his own lie about the War on Terror being over.

2. Obama and Hillary kept an American in harm's way despite every other nation pulling their people out due to known terrorist threats of attack, denied hundreds of requests for additional security from the Ambassador they abandoned to die, TOOK AWAY 14 members of his security team AFTER 2 terrorist attacks on his compound - the last one leaving a 4-foot hole in his compound wall. The Ambassador and 3 other Americans should have NEVER been in harm's way in the 1st place, and because Obama didn't give a damn about their safety they died NEEDLESSLY. FAIL! And when the 13-hour attack started they abandoned them to die and began working on their LIE, more concerned about keeping up their lie about how Al Qaeida was on the run and the war on terror was over for the benefit of Obama's re-election and Hillary's future political career than they were about the 4 men who were fighting for their lives.

These are only 2 of the cases I have continuously provided that have been reported over and over. Your claim that I have provided nothing is an obvious LIE. You are pathetic, and, like Hillary, you have just proven you will say ANYTHING to hide the truth!

easyt is blathering.

Your opinion is that BHO has failed: fine. But you don't offer any evidence.

Why? You can't.

LOL Of course Obama has failed this country, over and over and over.

As I said elsewhere, if he was the CEO of any corporation in this country well he wouldn't have been hired in the first place, but assuming he was, he would have been fired years ago.

Right alongside nearly every member of Congress.

LOL Of course Obama has failed this country, over and over and over. As I said elsewhere, if he was the CEO of any corporation in this country well he wouldn't have been hired in the first place, but assuming he was, he would have been fired years ago.
Right alongside nearly every member of Congress.
Again, if I could, I would give you 4 'Winners'!

The far right unbalanced and unAmerican blathering continue.

Your opinions are not evidence. Mac1958, Baiamonte, markle, MikeTGriffith, and keys keep offering their opinions as evidence.

Does not work that way, little buddies.

You know, I'm at the point where we, the people of Earth, just need to come together and decide that radical Islam just needs to go. It'll hurt the oil markets in the short term, but in the long term humanity will be better off if the whole lot of us just get to the point where killing someone else in the name of religion is treated as either a mental illness or a cancer. Either way they are culled.

Forum List

Back