The Face Of A True Transgender

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Yep, that ravishing female on the left, in time will naturally morph to look like the hansom male on the right. No surgery or artificial hormones required. Show me a human with that capability and I'll happily accept transgenders. :eek:

transgender fish.jpg

fish that change sex - Bing video

Last edited:
Yep, that ravishing female on the left, in time will naturally morph to look like the hansom male on the right. No surgery or artificial hormones required. Show me a human with that capability and I'll happily accept transgenders. :eek:

.View attachment 172733

Funny! I watched that tonight too, and wondered if transgenders would use that fish in their battle for acceptance, lol.
(Blue Planet II premiered tonight, folks, on BBC. Every saturday night at 9pm)

.View attachment 172733

Funny! I watched that tonight too, and wondered if transgenders would use that fish in their battle for acceptance, lol.
(Blue Planet II premiered tonight, folks, on BBC. Every saturday night at 9pm)

Like I said, if they can make the change the same way the fish does, I'll be happy to accept them. Till then I'll consider them loony tunes.

Forum List

Back