Jun 19, 2010
Vexuous litigation,
Nancy pelosi:

1. Vicious
2. Ivory tower apoplectic running out of ben and jerrys
3.Trump is involved in a coverup
4. The cia lied.
5. Jailtime for not buying obamacare
6. vexious litigation. Two failed attempts to remove a sitting president.

There's the open...

she can watch the next impeachment from her castle in San Francisco

I have foia'd her email relating to her involvement with john tester (fat fucking pig) in the conspiracy to smear Dr. Ronnie Jackson.

A fine person.. more on that later.

Last edited:
Democrats brought Impeachment proceedings over:

Trump extorting a foreign government for personal gain
Trump staging an attack on the Capitol to overthrow an election

Republicans impeached Clinton over a Blowjob

Cant wait to see the reason Republicans impeach Biden

The American people didn't realize how disastrous Trump was for the country.

Thank God they had enough sense to correct that colossal mistake!

I seriously doubt whether or not you're an "American people", but you sure as fuck don't realize what a disastrous clusterfuck Joe Biden has turned out to be. Nothing Trump ever did could hold a candle to this ass-clown.

Or maybe you do realize it but you're just too much of a chickenshit to admit it, right? :21:

Nothing Trump ever did could hold a candle to this ass-clown.

1642717548901.jpeg

"Personal gain" my ass. Congress impeached him for trying to get the Ukraine to investigate your piece of shit Joe Biden and his crackhead son.

And he was acquitted by the Senate. He was also impeached for obstruction of Congress, and those assholes should be obstructed, just like we did last night.

Too bad your little "voting rights" bill died a ghastly death last night. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? :21:

Vexuous litigation,
Nancy pelosi:

1. Vicious
2. Ivory tower apoplectic running out of ben and jerrys
3.Trump is involved in a coverup
4. The cia lied.
5. Jailtime for not buying obamacare
6. vexious litigation. Two failed attempts to remove a sitting president.

There's the open...

she can watch the next impeachment from her castle in San Francisco

I have foia'd her email relating to her involvement with john tester (fat fucking pig) in the conspiracy to smear Dr. Ronnie Jackson.

A fine person.. more on that later.

You couldn't figure out how to find Pelosi's email address? FOIA? :lol:

Here is her phone number: 202.224.3121

You can email her here: Zip Code Lookup (use 94114)

Here is her Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi

Here is her Facebook: Pelosi for Congress

Here is her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nancypelosi

Here is her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/speakerpelosi/

Be sure to let us know how your communications with her go.

Last edited:

Mehh. Mostly peaceful protest. It really doesn't make one fuck of a difference anyway, seeing as how we're going to take the House and Senate next year, a well as kicking you Democrat's skinny asses to the curb in 2024.

Enjoy your losses, losers. Got your pink pussy hat and protest sign made? Are you gonna scream at the sky for us? :laughing0301:

Mehh. Mostly peaceful protest. It really doesn't make one fuck of a difference anyway, seeing as how we're going to take the House and Senate next year, a well as kicking you Democrat's skinny asses to the curb in 2024.

Enjoy your losses, losers. Got your pink pussy hat and protest sign made? Are you gonna scream at the sky for us? :laughing0301:
Show me Biden doing anything remotely similar

"Personal gain" my ass. Congress impeached him for trying to get the Ukraine to investigate your piece of shit Joe Biden and his crackhead son.
Which is a crime.

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or​

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.​

And he was acquitted by the Senate. He was also impeached for obstruction of Congress, and those assholes should be obstructed, just like we did last night.

Too bad your little "voting rights" bill died a ghastly death last night. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? :21:
Trump extorted Ukraine to get information against a political opponent.
An opponent who eventually kicked his ass in the 2020 election

Show me Biden doing anything remotely similar

If I have to "show you", you're stupider than you appear to be. Use those famous liberal traits of curiosity, empathy, creativity, and open-mindedness you people are supposed to be so famous for, and find out without me having to explain it to you.

Or can you not do that?

Trump extorted Ukraine to get information against a political opponent.
An opponent who eventually kicked his ass in the 2020 election
And at the time that happened, the rights' defense was that Biden wasn't a political rival of Trump's.

face-palm-gif.278959

Don't need a reason that's kind of the point of the thread

The American people didn't realize how disastrous Trump was for the country.

Thank God they had enough sense to correct that colossal mistake!

They will not make that mistake again.
After Trump lost the election, he launched an assault on our Democracy

Which is a crime.

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

That's bullshit and you know it. What tangent "thing of value" would Trump have received from Ukraine? US Dollars for his next campaign? Ukrainian hryvnia? Russian Rubles? Chinese Yuan?

Gimme a fuckin' break here. The only thing President Trump tried to do was to expose Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and the entire Biden Crime Family for the thieving bastards they are. They had already accepted money from Ukraine, Russia, and China, as is common knowledge.

Of course, I would expect you to know common knowledge, as you live in a cold, dark, dank cave where the only nourishment you get is the feces MSNBC and CNN spoon feeds you. How does it taste? Like shit, I would guess, although shit isn't one of the thing's I'd really care to eat. It's supposedly full of worms that eat into your brain and eventually turn you into a liberal.

Impeachment will be the political weapon of choice. Any HoR can impeach an opposition party President for shits and giggles knowing the Senate does not have the votes to convict.

It’s political theater on a grand scale…

Forum List

Back