The Fabulous Fifties....

I'm guessing he had the '80s in mind. Way to go with the obvious prejudice.
On what premise do you base that guess upon?
The '80s made up the Reagan era, lower taxes and significant economic gains, outspending the Russians on military issues and initiating the removal of the Berlin Wall, many other good things that happened as a result of Reagan's policies.

The '80s made up the Reagan era, lower taxes and significant economic gains, outspending the Russians on military issues and initiating the removal of the Berlin Wall, many other good things that happened as a result of Reagan's policies.
Interesting view point.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
White people made a lot of black people rich.

A bit of Black History from the '50s.

They accomplished quite a lot without the help of white people, much of that despite the opposition of white people.

Middle class white kids with disposable incomes dominated the radio and recording industry markets. While 'race records' sold a lot to blacks, sales of black artists popular with white kids exceeded them by far, and kept black labels and entertainers in business for a long time.

Though I'm a '43 vintage humanoid (not a baby boomer), I do remember ALL of these things. What a nostalgic trip!

You may get a few posts from the usual black race hustlers about how bad things were for black people

but my opinion that there was plenty to like for everyone in the 1950s

At least they weren't killing each other every couple minutes. Whats not to like about the 50s? The last of the great Americans.Except they raised commie hippies with no morals and no self respect.

I'm guessing he had the '80s in mind. Way to go with the obvious prejudice.
On what premise do you base that guess upon?

They got to him too. He gave amnsety to 3 million illegals, they brought in at least 44 million relatives under family reunification act. No I haven't liked any of them in a long time.
Americans were about finding refuge from oligarchs in Europe. Communist used it to make us into the worlds salad bowl full of friuts and nuts from all over the world plus some Euro libtards. Ever hear the real story behind 'The Statue Of Liberty'. She is a Isis pagan who has nothing to do with 'freedom'.
Red ,Yellow and Black people can have their own nations but if whites do they are 'racist'. So now Europe and NAmerica have turned darker and radical. This is intentional for the purpose of NWO to enslave all races. Only one holding them back was America.Now nothing stands in their way.

Forum List

Back