Okay here goes one more thing. If it was all a random event that proper proteins came together, we would look like a Picasso picture not some organized event where we have almost
Neat! But it was not a random event. Selection is anything but random. So your talking point is bunk.
Just love when an idiot who thinks men with boobs is a woman, tells me I am wrong...
Oh, then maybe you would settle for the overwhelimg majority of the global scientific community...?

Nope, it appears not. So, really, you are just having an outburst.

Stick to the topic.

Last edited:
As usual, its most strident advocates confuse evolution with adaptation. The former is a tidy theory with no direct evidence to back it up, whereas the latter is easily observable and replicated.

jwoodie

We are all dying to watch you replicate turning a brown bear into a white bear (your example of adaptation) by making it cold. Why haven't you, if it is so easy? Why hasn't anyone? Why has nobody observed this, if it is so easily observable?

So, this is easily observable and easily replicated, AND nobody has ever observed or replicated it (or has even done it once, much less replicated it). How do you reconcile these ideas? I have to know.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
No one really knows where we came from, or how we got here.
Everyone who is paying attention knows, going back to single celled creatures, anyway. So it would be more accurate for us to say we don't know how single celled creatures got here, or where they came from.

But we do have a name for the process: abiogenesis.
I understand that, and I find it very difficult to believe that there isn't life in our Solar System alone, let alone the rest of the universe. I sure suspect there is.

What doesn't satisfy is the Big Bang Theory, the VERY beginning. Even the multiverse theory leads me to ask where THAT began.

The Insuperable Statistics of Life - Scientific Proof of Nature's God

Intelligent design has been viciously attacked, not so much for its claim that design can be detected, and not so much for the mathematical methods it uses, but because it trumps the belief system of those who consider themselves to be our ruling intellectual elite. It trumps Scientism. – Counting to God, A Personal Journey Through Science to Belief, by Douglas Ell, p 50

Dembski suggests a lower bound, a “universal probability limit,” of 1 in 10 to the 150. He gets that by taking the number of protons, neutrons and electrons in the visible universe (10 to the 80), multiplying it by the number of seconds since the creation of the universe (about 4 times 10 to the 17), and multiplying by 10 to the 43 units of “Planck time” in each second. (Planck time is theoretically the smallest time measurement that will ever be possible.) – p 52

----------------------

Now consider the universal probability limit of 1 in 10 the 150th power in comparison to any naturalistic synthesis of a modest human protein of just 300 amino acid residues in length.

1/20 x 1/20 x 1/20... 300 times is 1 chance in 20 to the 300th power, which is equal to 1 chance in 10 to the 390th power.

Titin is a protein in the muscles of everyone reading this. Titin is 34,350 amino acid residues in length. Please do the math. There are at least 5,000 different proteins in your body. Do the math. 1 chance in 10 to the 150th is statistically equivalent to 0.
so you think a fully formed human just ''appeared''--like a Star Trek energizer?
maxresdefault.jpg

Intelligent design has been viciously attacked, not so much for its claim that design can be detected, and not so much for the mathematical methods it uses, but because it trumps the belief system of those who consider themselves to be our ruling intellectual elite. It trumps Scientism. – Counting to God, A Personal Journey Through Science to Belief, by Douglas Ell, p 50

Dembski suggests a lower bound, a “universal probability limit,” of 1 in 10 to the 150. He gets that by taking the number of protons, neutrons and electrons in the visible universe (10 to the 80), multiplying it by the number of seconds since the creation of the universe (about 4 times 10 to the 17), and multiplying by 10 to the 43 units of “Planck time” in each second. (Planck time is theoretically the smallest time measurement that will ever be possible.) – p 52

----------------------

Now consider the universal probability limit of 1 in 10 the 150th power in comparison to any naturalistic synthesis of a modest human protein of just 300 amino acid residues in length.

1/20 x 1/20 x 1/20... 300 times is 1 chance in 20 to the 300th power, which is equal to 1 chance in 10 to the 390th power.

Titin is a protein in the muscles of everyone reading this. Titin is 34,350 amino acid residues in length. Please do the math. There are at least 5,000 different proteins in your body. Do the math. 1 chance in 10 to the 150th is statistically equivalent to 0.
Attempting to prove God exists utilizing man's science is as foolish and fruitless as attempting to prove God doesn't exist utilizing man's science.
if you can't prove your claim that means it's bullshit
no one has to disprove there is a god

Okay here goes one more thing. If it was all a random event that proper proteins came together, we would look like a Picasso picture not some organized event where we have almost
Neat! But it was not a random event. Selection is anything but random. So your talking point is bunk.
Just love when an idiot who thinks men with boobs is a woman, tells me I am wrong...
Oh, then maybe you would settle for the overwhelimg majority of the global scientific community...?

Nope, it appears not. So, really, you are just having an outburst.

Stick to the topic.
No, just because insane people say something, doesnt make it true.

so you think a fully formed human just ''appeared''--like a Star Trek energizer?

You put your cockamamey garbage on me and then mock me for what YOU said?
That is so typical of you Leftists.
THE SUBJECT is "the evolution fraud." Stay with that subject and stop making up nonsense.
Or is that too much to ask from you?

You wouldn't know proof if it bit you in the gluteus.

First, "Nothing is known for certain except in pure mathematics." - Carl Sagan
Second, I made no mention of God. You did, attempting to derail the thread, as Leftists do incessantly.
Third, if you knew ANYTHING about bioichemistry, you would address what I had to say, instead of regurgitating your inane Talking Points you picked up from haters like Richard Dawkins.

----------------------

I'll assume that your logic goes like this;

1. evolution is BS!
2. MY GOD created everything
3. therefore everything belongs to my god
4. which becomes MY property because MY BIBLE says so
5. so all laws MUST come from MY bible
6. therefore there will be laws against all other religions, atheism, abortion, homosexuality, feminism, pot

[QUOTE="anynameyouwish, post: 23526036, member: 71593"

1. evolution is BS!

[YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE]
6. therefore there will be laws against all other religions, atheism, abortion, homosexuality, feminism, pot[/QUOTE]

Your hyperemotional rant is mendacious and nonsensical. Sometimes one crazy post is sufficient justification to add the writer to my Ignore List. Yours is precisely that.
ciao

1. evolution is BS!

[YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE]
6. therefore there will be laws against all other religions, atheism, abortion, homosexuality, feminism, pot

Your hyperemotional rant is mendacious and nonsensical. Sometimes one crazy post is sufficient justification to add the writer to my Ignore List. Yours is precisely that.
ciao[/QUOTE]

I'll assume you are just a youngster (12? 13?) because your response was obviously made by someone lacking intelligence and reasonable logic.

1. There are LOTS of christians in the good old USA who DO want a theocracy.

2. They are called DOMINIONISTS.

3. They actually exist and they are well organized.

4. consequently we encounter them on these message boards.

5. using the logic I listed;

there is a god
MY god
the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation
therefore my bible should be the source of law

I'm sorry you are too young, immature and ill-informed to know this.

Perhaps when you grow up your reasoning skills will improve!

Second, I made no mention of God. You did, attempting to derail the thread, as Leftists do incessantly.
Third, if you knew ANYTHING about bioichemistry, you would address what I had to say, instead of regurgitating your inane Talking Points you picked up from haters like Richard Dawkins.
Evolution occurred. There is no denying it
Why and how it occurs may be debated but the fact that complex creatures evolved from simpler creatures can’t

1. evolution is BS!

[YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE]

ciao[/QUOTE]

btw.....

perhaps you should rethink your future employment.

A chemical engineer would need to be fairly intelligent and very logical.

You might be better off pushing a broom or picking things up and then putting them down.

Good luck in high school!

Evolution occurred. There is no denying it
Why and how it occurs may be debated but the fact that complex creatures evolved from simpler creatures can’t

rather scary that a child who wants to be a chemical engineer would be so ignorant, irrational and illogical.

----------------------

Attempting to prove God exists utilizing man's science is as foolish and fruitless as attempting to prove God doesn't exist utilizing man's science.

----------------------

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it.......... I bet you graduated from the 2nd grade........, after 10 attempts.........

Evolution is a fairy tale....we didn’t evolve from apes, dolphins, Bigfoot, or aliens. There were no cavemen pulling the women by the hair. These same nut jobs push the paleo diet another fraud that never existed.

Forum List

Back