The EU is targeting Twitter to take it down

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The EU has warned Elon about Twitter, or X, putting out disinformation which it deems illegal.

Must then retorted for them to pubicly show what content needs censored, for which they refused.

Essentially Musk will censor the web based on how the EU wants to do it and like it, or he will get sued as they take it all down.

Looking at the way the world is today, it seems Orwell was an optimist.

The communists are missing their favorite propaganda platform.

THANK YOU ELON!

FUCK THE COMMUNISTS.
Additionally, Musk was told he must have "effective mitigation measures" in place to address "risks to public security and civic discourse stemming from disinformation."

"Public media and civil society organizations widely report instances of fake and manipulated images and facts circulating on your platform in the EU, such as repurposed old images of unrelated armed conflicts or military footage that actually originated from video games," Breton said.

Musk was directed to partner with law enforcement and Europol to ensure compliance. He was given 24 hours to respond to the EU's requests.

"I remind you that following the opening of a potential investigation and a finding of non-compliance, penalties can be imposed," Breton concluded.

Musk responded to Breton on X, writing, "Our policy is that everything is open source and transparent, an approach that I know the EU supports. Please list the violations you allude to on X, so that that (sic) the public can see them. Merci beaucoup."

Breton told Musk it is up to him to "demonstrate that you walk the talk."

"You are well aware of your users' — and authorities'— reports on fake content and glorification of violence," Breton stated. "My team remains at your disposal to ensure DSA compliance, which the EU will continue to enforce rigorously."

Musk asked Breton to list the alleged violations.

"We take our actions in the open," he replied. "No back room deals. Please post your concerns explicitly on this platform."

In another X post, Musk claimed, "I still don't know what they're talking about!"

X's safety team reported Sunday that it had taken several steps to protect the platform following the recent terror attacks against Israel, including removing newly created Hamas-affiliated accounts and continuing to monitor for anti-Semitic speech.

If they tell you want is being censored they can't hide it from you.

Additionally, Musk was told he must have "effective mitigation measures" in place to address "risks to public security and civic discourse stemming from disinformation."

"Public media and civil society organizations widely report instances of fake and manipulated images and facts circulating on your platform in the EU, such as repurposed old images of unrelated armed conflicts or military footage that actually originated from video games," Breton said.

Musk was directed to partner with law enforcement and Europol to ensure compliance. He was given 24 hours to respond to the EU's requests.

"I remind you that following the opening of a potential investigation and a finding of non-compliance, penalties can be imposed," Breton concluded.

Musk responded to Breton on X, writing, "Our policy is that everything is open source and transparent, an approach that I know the EU supports. Please list the violations you allude to on X, so that that (sic) the public can see them. Merci beaucoup."

"You are well aware of your users' — and authorities'— reports on fake content and glorification of violence," Breton stated. "My team remains at your disposal to ensure DSA compliance, which the EU will continue to enforce rigorously."

"We take our actions in the open," he replied. "No back room deals. Please post your concerns explicitly on this platform."

In another X post, Musk claimed, "I still don't know what they're talking about!"

X's safety team reported Sunday that it had taken several steps to protect the platform following the recent terror attacks against Israel, including removing newly created Hamas-affiliated accounts and continuing to monitor for anti-Semitic speech.

Musk is lying. The portion of the public that cannot see current posts on X are (non-members [italics]). The reader either accepts this as fact, or calls it disinformation, post-pandemic.

Without X, much of the Hamas atrocities would have been covered up.

You know the Twitter Nazis would have censored the videos and photos coming in from Israel.

Musk is lying. The portion of the public that cannot see current posts on X are (non-members [italics]). The reader either accepts this as fact, or calls it disinformation, post-pandemic.
The world should know, which is what Musk is saying, and he is right.

The world should know, which is what Musk is saying, and he is right.
Musk speaks with forked tongue. Non-members of X are prevented from seeing current posts of members of X. This is as simple as we can make it for you in your mother tongue.

Musk speaks with forked tongue. Non-members of X are prevented from seeing current posts of members of X. This is as simple as we can make it for you in your mother tongue.
As we take your word for what you said was right in your own forked tongue.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back