The entirely Europa is lost: no children, no religion, no moral, no values,no future!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Where are children of white christian native Europeans?Where is their Christianity? Gone for ever.Europa erect only mosques and close churches, kill babies by 'pro-choice' activists, there are neither values nor moral nor future.
In ten-fifteen years Islam take Europe over and establish its rules.
Already now most of west-Europeans cities are run by Arabic clans and Muslim gangs.
If Europeans want to survive they shall flee from dying continent. As soon as possible.
Unimportant who win the coming elections, without children and Christianity Europa will perish.

Where are children of white christian native Europeans?Where is their Christianity? Gone for ever.Europa erect only mosques and close churches, kill babies by 'pro-choice' activists, there are neither values nor moral nor future.
Already now most of west-Europeans cities are run by Arabic clans and Muslim gangs.
If Europeans want to survive they shall flee from dying continent. As soon as possible.
Unimportant who win the coming elections, without children and Christianity Europa will perish.
The prospect fills me with fear. Which cities are being run by Muslim gangs ? I would like to avoid them.

The prospect fills me with fear. Which cities are being run by Muslim gangs ? I would like to avoid them.

The only reason they're not in yours is they can't read the signs to get there..

What is interesting is that the birth rate of White Americans is not too higher than that of White Europeans. But I havnt seen numerous threads about this matter titled America dying or America disappearing or something like that. Are the cities run by say Latinos gangs any better that the ones run by Muslims gangs?

All big cities in the West Europa.

How does it work ?
I am in Birmingham today. Who is running it and how are they doing so ?

How does it work ?

The Semitic culture conquered Europa centuries ago; when Christians slaughtered raped and enslaved its native peoples. Plowing under the multitude of culturally rich, and diverse native faiths; and forcing the sand devils religion upon the masses...
only thing happening now is one alien Semitic faith, is supplanting the original alien Semitic faith... Boo Hoo... Such is the price of forsaking your ancestors, and heritage.

How does it work ?
Me too! Come by Carlisle’s. Well do lunch...

How does it work ?

Everybody goes to Eid.Its a great day out.

How does it work ?

Everybody goes to Eid.Its a great day out.

Of course you as a Muslim know it well

They are busy buying rape pants

upload_2019-3-8_15-56-59.png

Amy Mek on Twitter

Forum List

Back