The End of UN 181

Dipshit, the "land" you are referring to aka British Palestine Mandate, INCLUDED JORDAN. It was voted for by the UN, and divided into an Arab Muslim part aka Jordan, and a Jewish part aka Israel. Besides, who cares what you "think". But it sure is fun stomping all over your sorry ignorant ass.
Earth to Roudy, earth to Roudy...

...I'm speaking about the UN report AFTER THE MANDATE WAS OFFICIALLY DISOLVED!

Dipshit, the "land" you are referring to aka British Palestine Mandate, INCLUDED JORDAN. It was voted for by the UN, and divided into an Arab Muslim part aka Jordan, and a Jewish part aka Israel. Besides, who cares what you "think". But it sure is fun stomping all over your sorry ignorant ass.

Many believe that the Palestine mandate was Palestine and when the mandate ended so did Palestine. That is not true.

The mandate was assigned to Palestine to assist Palestine. They were two separate entities.

When Britain ended the mandate it did not give any of Palestine to anyone. It remained in the possession of the Palestinians.

Many believe that the Palestine mandate was Palestine and when the mandate ended so did Palestine. That is not true.

The mandate was assigned to Palestine to assist Palestine. They were two separate entities.

When Britain ended the mandate it did not give any of Palestine to anyone. It remained in the possession of the Palestinians.

Except that "Palestinians" is a more recent invention. You're assigning possession to an entity that didn't exist.

Except that "Palestinians" is a more recent invention. You're assigning possession to an entity that didn't exist.

Israel's name game is irrelevant.

That's silly. You're assigning an invented name to an invented people with an invented identity.

The land stealing Arabs you falsely label as "Palestinians" are actually squatters from Syria, Jordan, Egypt and elsewhere.

That's silly. You're assigning an invented name to an invented people with an invented identity.

The land stealing Arabs you falsely label as "Palestinians" are actually squatters from Syria, Jordan, Egypt and elsewhere.

How many of those people ever lived in those places?

The issue is that "those places" refuse to repatriate the "Palestinian" beggars and squatters. I think its pretty clear that Jordan, Syria and Egypt understand the enormous financial burden of accepting their citizens and flat out refuse to acknowledge responsibility for them.

The issue is that "those places" refuse to repatriate the "Palestinian" beggars and squatters. I think its pretty clear that Jordan, Syria and Egypt understand the enormous financial burden of accepting their citizens and flat out refuse to acknowledge responsibility for them.
If arabs who have lived for generations in Palestine are squatters, what do you call recent immigrants to Israel from places like Russia?:confused:

If arabs who have lived for generations in Palestine are squatters, what do you call recent immigrants to Israel from places like Russia?:confused:

I would call those recent immigrants to Israel; "citizens".

I would call death cultists who elect Islamic terrorists to office and then complain about the imposition of archaic sharia law; "death cultists"

I would call those recent immigrants to Israel; "citizens".

I would call death cultists who elect Islamic terrorists to office and then complain about the imposition of archaic sharia law; "death cultists"

No, they're called "Russians". :lol:

As usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The "Arabs" got their land in Jordan, and then decided to go for it all, by trying to destroy the newly formed Jewish state. It didn't work. They tried again in 1967, and it didn't work again.

Out of the collapsed Ottoman empire, all the Muslim shitholes you see in the middle east today, we're carved out of "Mandates" controlled by the French or British. The only country Muslims had a problem with, was the Jewish one (coincidence?!), which comprised less than 1% of the land mass in the Middle East.

This is all about Islamic hatred and intolerance. The animals cannot coexist with anyone. Period end of story.

As usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The "Arabs" got their land in Jordan, and then decided to go for it all, by trying to destroy the newly formed Jewish state. It didn't work. They tried again in 1967, and it didn't work again.

Out of the collapsed Ottoman empire, all the Muslim shitholes you see in the middle east today, we're carved out of "Mandates" controlled by the French or British. The only country Muslims had a problem with, was the Jewish one (coincidence?!), which comprised less than 1% of the land mass in the Middle East.

This is all about Islamic hatred and intolerance. The animals cannot coexist with anyone. Period end of story.
And that's all it is, just a story.

As usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The "Arabs" got their land in Jordan, and then decided to go for it all, by trying to destroy the newly formed Jewish state. It didn't work. They tried again in 1967, and it didn't work again. Out of the collapsed Ottoman empire, all the Muslim shitholes you see in the middle east today, we're carved out of "Mandates" controlled by the French or British. The only country Muslims had a problem with, was the Jewish one (coincidence?!), which comprised less than 1% of the land mass in the Middle East. This is all about Islamic hatred and intolerance. The animals cannot coexist with anyone. Period end of story.
And that's all it is, just a story.
Among a multitude of other sad stories about those sad losers, indeed.

The Jewish people are a nation with the same rights for self-determination and self-rule and with the same rights to be recognized as a people as any other nation.
And Palestinian's also have those very same rights that Israel is preventing them from exercising.
While you feel that the invented "Palestinian" Arabs have an entitlement or right to commit acts of war and aggression consistent with the hate and war manual inspired by an Arab warlord, there are consequences to those acts.

Stop whining.

While you feel that the invented "Palestinian" Arabs have an entitlement or right to commit acts of war and aggression consistent with the hate and war manual inspired by an Arab warlord, there are consequences to those acts.

Stop whining.
That has nothing to do with what I just said.

Stop whining.
That has nothing to do with what I just said.

NOPE as the evidence of their actions show that it is not a story but reality based on facts

Forum List

Back