The End of the 9/11 CT Movement

For starters the vertical column in the top hole is intact, splitting in half ..minus the width of the column itself leaves a hole substantially less than than 3 feet wide. I think the corner verticals are on alternating floors so I'll need to check for the bottom hole which is much less clean anyway.

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

PS. Can ya lend Sayit a nickel??
The floor below the intermediate column in the corner is floor 81.

That logically matches with the hole created by engine on the impact side of things as that shows to be in between floor 81 and 82.

Here is a photo of the smoke streamer produced by the engine after leaving the tower.

Oh look! Damage to a building (circled by the red oval) from the engine hitting it.
OK, let's assume that damage is from the engine. It continues up Church St along the face of the building to the corner of Murray St. still within just the sidewalks distance of the building.
If the engine as pictured, is where it truly came to rest how did it get under the scaffolding?

Note :46 second mark especially, the scaffolding runs over sidewalk at base of the building struck (with the brick-red colored squares)

Pick up at the 2:15 mark of the Naudet 9/11 documentary, it's of the pedestrian reaction to the first plane strike. Note the police tape is already out around garbage can before the first plane strike.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

first_hit_reaction.jpg

Can confirm bearings with current Google street view: Starbucks now stands at corner where scaffolding with blue canopy and engine were. Note same building across Murray St as behind man in gray t-shirt.

Google Maps

Oh boy are YOU wrong CAPTCHATHIS!

The engine landed on the northeast corner of that intersection. Diagonally opposite from the now existing Starbucks. Pay close attention now. Below are two screen captures from you first video posted above. In this first one, look that the facing of the building to the left of the FBI guy.

Next, look at the red "pole" on the sidewalk on the right in relation to where the engine is on the left.

Now, below is a current screenshot from Google Earth, looking north down Church street, from the intersection of Murray and Church. The red oval on the left matches the facing of the building to the left of the FBU guy. The red oval on the right shows the red" pole in the second screenshot. The red star marks where the engine was BENEATH the scaffolding. The Starbucks on the corner YOU THINK the engine was on is to the left and behind in the Google Earth screenshot.

Here is a current photo of the Starbucks and its corener you THINK the engine was on. Where is the subway entrance shown in front of that Starbucks in the video you posted above? Shouldn't we see one near the engine if that was the correct corner? I wonder why we don't?

Uh-huh. Moments after the plane hit that tower a flatbed truck which no one saw mysteriously appeared in the neighborhood and unloaded their precious cargo, again unseen, a few blocks from the 9/11 attacks.
:lmao:
Perhaps you would explain how you believe that jet engine got there?

In other words, you have no explanation and choose to avoid trying to explain something you can not. Typical.

Evidently you have no explanation and choose to avoid trying to explain something you can not. Typical.
You're the one defending the inexplicable, not me. You can't do it. Case closed.
:cuckoo:

Indeed it is as is the book on the now defunct 9/11 CT Movement (R.I.P.) ... put out of its pathetic misery by fools who make absurd claims yet can't support them. So how did that airplane engine get there? Magic Dust? Woohoo!
Cheech and Chong - Santa and the Magic Dust - YouTube

For starters the vertical column in the top hole is intact, splitting in half ..minus the width of the column itself leaves a hole substantially less than than 3 feet wide. I think the corner verticals are on alternating floors so I'll need to check for the bottom hole which is much less clean anyway.

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

That logically matches with the hole created by engine on the impact side of things as that shows to be in between floor 81 and 82.

Here is a photo of the smoke streamer produced by the engine after leaving the tower.

Oh look! Damage to a building (circled by the red oval) from the engine hitting it.
OK, let's assume that damage is from the engine. It continues up Church St along the face of the building to the corner of Murray St. still within just the sidewalks distance of the building.
If the engine as pictured, is where it truly came to rest how did it get under the scaffolding?

Note :46 second mark especially, the scaffolding runs over sidewalk at base of the building struck (with the brick-red colored squares)

Pick up at the 2:15 mark of the Naudet 9/11 documentary, it's of the pedestrian reaction to the first plane strike. Note the police tape is already out around garbage can before the first plane strike.

first_hit_reaction.jpg

Can confirm bearings with current Google street view: Starbucks now stands at corner where scaffolding with blue canopy and engine were. Note same building across Murray St as behind man in gray t-shirt.

Google Maps

The engine landed on the northeast corner of that intersection. Diagonally opposite from the now existing Starbucks. Pay close attention now. Below are two screen captures from you first video posted above. In this first one, look that the facing of the building to the left of the FBI guy.

Next, look at the red "pole" on the sidewalk on the right in relation to where the engine is on the left.

Now, below is a current screenshot from Google Earth, looking north down Church street, from the intersection of Murray and Church. The red oval on the left matches the facing of the building to the left of the FBU guy. The red oval on the right shows the red" pole in the second screenshot. The red star marks where the engine was BENEATH the scaffolding. The Starbucks on the corner YOU THINK the engine was on is to the left and behind in the Google Earth screenshot.

Here is a current photo of the Starbucks and its corener you THINK the engine was on. Where is the subway entrance shown in front of that Starbucks in the video you posted above? Shouldn't we see one near the engine if that was the correct corner? I wonder why we don't?

Are you saying CaptChat uses bogus "facts" to form her conclusions?
Say It Ain't So!

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

first_hit_reaction.jpg

Google Maps

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I realized this last night, picking up on those same landmarks as well as the shadow direction of some of the pedestrians.
That the Starbucks corner at the same intersection is taped off (before any plane strikes as seen in the Naudet film) in the same manner, with a garbage pulled into the street being used, confused things. Appreciation and respect to you for actually putting forth the effort and demonstrating an understanding of the situation, as opposed to those that just react mindlessly like Pavlov's dogs.

Last edited:
hey agent gamolon,long time no troll here.Looks like your handlers were paying you to troll at other message boards for a while and decided it was time for you to come back here and troll again.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I realized this last night, picking up on those same landmarks as well as the shadow direction of some of the pedestrians.
That the Starbucks corner at the same intersection is taped off (before any plane strikes as seen in the Naudet film) in the same manner, with a garbage pulled into the street being used, confused things. Appreciation and respect to you for actually putting forth the effort and demonstrating an understanding of the situation, as opposed to those that just react mindlessly like Pavlov's dogs.

For the norms here arguing facts with "Truthers" is like banging your head against the wall. Most "Truthers" are so married to their CTs that they not only reject facts, they continue to spew their silliness long after it has been thoroughly refuted. In fact, your admission is the first time any "Truther" has had the courage (and integrity) to admit the "facts" supporting their CT were not facts at all. You get big creds for having both. As you may have noticed, when Spammy's scientific "facts" were proven bogus, also by Gamolon (and others), he simply packed up and disappeared. Poof! Gone! Not heard from since. Game-Set-Match. I would hope you will integrate your new knowledge into your bottom line and not turn out to be one of those "Truthers" who pop up elsewhere selling the same wrong-headed stuff you have been here for the past few weeks. Thanks again.
Many ex-"Truthers" simply tucked tail and slithered away but on his way out the door Charlie Veitch had this to say:
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong."

No modern steel framed high rise building has ever collapsed due to fire anywhere in the world, except of course on 9/11 when it happened three times!
Thousands of high rise fires before and since and no collapses?
But on 9/11 the laws of physics were suspended and fire caused three buildings to collapse -in mere seconds, suddenly, symmetrically, at free fall speed into their own footprints! Even more amazing one building wasn't even hit by a plane!

So believable...

America living the LIE!

No modern steel framed high rise building has ever collapsed due to fire anywhere in the world, except of course on 9/11 when it happened three times!
But on 9/11 the laws of physics were suspended and fire caused three buildings to collapse -in mere seconds, suddenly, symmetrically, at free fall speed into their own footprints! Even more amazing one building wasn't even hit by a plane!

So believable...

America living the LIE!

Your "facts" have been so thoroughly refuted as to no longer deserve any response. As such all that is left is for you to explain why you continue down that silly wabbit hole? What are you trying to accomplish?
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." Charlie Veitch, ex-"Truther"

So believable...

America living the LIE!
false

In other words, you have no explanation and choose to avoid trying to explain something you can not. Typical.
it's self explanatory and it's a one word explanation..

To his credit, CaptChat admitted to having erred in viewing his evidence and had the courage to do it publically. Now contrast that to Spammy's not-so-mysterious disappearance when his balloon got popped.

In light of my newly found integrity and courage, I am coming clean and admitting to what really happened on 9/11:

In light of my newly found integrity and courage, I am coming clean and admitting to what really happened on 9/11:

Right back down da wabbit hole (with your newly recognized courage and integrity) you go ... woohoo!

Sayit, I apologize that Charlie Veitch did not at the very least make a cameo appearance in that vid. You'll need to be satisfied with your CV inflatable doll.

Sayit, I apologize that Charlie Veitch did not at the very least make a cameo appearance in that vid. You'll need to be satisfied with your CV inflatable doll.

Thing is, you showed integrity when you admitted the point you had argued for a week was based on incorrect (or bogus) info. Most "Truthers" just slither away (see: Spammy) when their silly loon balloon gets popped. Some ex-"Truthers" - unlike Spammy - do the right thing. That takes courage:

Mike Metzger is the co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.
His mea culpa:

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government...

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths. Finally, someone was answering all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter.

The truthers will just tell you that all the experts are "in on it."
Yeah, sure.
Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7... Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Confessions of an Ex-Truther Letter of Resignation Scroll Down for Newer Posts

Thing is, you showed integrity when you admitted the point you had argued for a week was based on incorrect (or bogus) info. Most "Truthers" just slither away (see: Spammy) when their silly loon balloon gets popped. Some ex-"Truthers" - unlike Spammy - do the right thing. That takes courage:

His mea culpa:

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government...

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths. Finally, someone was answering all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter.

Yeah, sure.
Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7... Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

"(T)he point you had argued for a week"

I guess stretching the truth with emphasis is not quite the same thing as lying, eh?

Friday at 7:17 PM - The post where I first address the landing location of the engine
Monday at 2:35 PM - The post where I agree with Gamolon in that is a different corner at the same intersection

That's less than 3 days and during that time no one put forth the notion that it was a different corner - If they had I would have acknowledged my error right then. No, there was nothing but the same old substance lacking childish comments.
There was a 16 inch softball sitting still, right over the plate and the "all-knowing" didn't even see it.

Last edited:
I guess stretching the truth with emphasis is not quite the same thing as lying, eh?

Friday at 7:17 PM - The post where I first address the landing location of the engine
Monday at 2:35 PM - The post where I agree with Gamolon in that is a different corner at the same intersection

That's less than 3 days and during that time no one put forth the notion that it was a different corner - If they had I would have acknowledged my error right then. No, there was nothing but the same old substance lacking childish comments.
There was a 16 inch softball sitting still, right over the plate and the "all-knowing" didn't even see it.
Couple of questions for you CAPTCHATHIS.

When you were digesting the information that put forth the notion that something strange was going on with where the engine landed, did you just stop researching there because it fit your beliefs of a conspiracy? That is HAD to have been planted and not that the information was wrong?

When I read what was being proposed, I immediately thought something was wrong with the information presented and looked into it. Lo and behold, I was correct.

His mea culpa:

Yeah, sure.

"(T)he point you had argued for a week"

nothing is more chicken shit than rationalizing..

Couple of questions for you CAPTCHATHIS.

When you were digesting the information that put forth the notion that something strange was going on with where the engine landed, did you just stop researching there because it fit your beliefs of a conspiracy? That is HAD to have been planted and not that the information was wrong?

When I read what was being proposed, I immediately thought something was wrong with the information presented and looked into it. Lo and behold, I was correct.
Please send me an autographed 8 x 10 photo, as you are now officially my fucking hero.

Forum List

Back