The End of the 9/11 CT Movement

I guess stretching the truth with emphasis is not quite the same thing as lying, eh?

Friday at 7:17 PM - The post where I first address the landing location of the engine
Monday at 2:35 PM - The post where I agree with Gamolon in that is a different corner at the same intersection

That's less than 3 days and during that time no one put forth the notion that it was a different corner - If they had I would have acknowledged my error right then. No, there was nothing but the same old substance lacking childish comments.
There was a 16 inch softball sitting still, right over the plate and the "all-knowing" didn't even see it.
Couple of questions for you CAPTCHATHIS.

When you were digesting the information that put forth the notion that something strange was going on with where the engine landed, did you just stop researching there because it fit your beliefs of a conspiracy? That is HAD to have been planted and not that the information was wrong?

When I read what was being proposed, I immediately thought something was wrong with the information presented and looked into it. Lo and behold, I was correct.
Please send me an autographed 8 x 10 photo, as you are now officially my fucking hero.
nothing is more chicken shit than rationalizing..

Sayit, I apologize that Charlie Veitch did not at the very least make a cameo appearance in that vid. You'll need to be satisfied with your CV inflatable doll.

Thing is, you showed integrity when you admitted the point you had argued for a week was based on incorrect (or bogus) info. Most "Truthers" just slither away (see: Spammy) when their silly loon balloon gets popped. Some ex-"Truthers" - unlike Spammy - do the right thing. That takes courage:

Mike Metzger is the co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.
His mea culpa:

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government...

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths. Finally, someone was answering all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter.

The truthers will just tell you that all the experts are "in on it."
Yeah, sure.
Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7... Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Confessions of an Ex-Truther Letter of Resignation Scroll Down for Newer Posts
"(T)he point you had argued for a week"

I guess stretching the truth with emphasis is not quite the same thing as lying, eh?

Friday at 7:17 PM - The post where I first address the landing location of the engine
Monday at 2:35 PM - The post where I agree with Gamolon in that is a different corner at the same intersection

That's less than 3 days and during that time no one put forth the notion that it was a different corner - If they had I would have acknowledged my error right then. No, there was nothing but the same old substance lacking childish comments.
There was a 16 inch softball sitting still, right over the plate and the "all-knowing" didn't even see it.
umm well maybe lying, sound familiar dawbag? liar.jpg

Sayit, I apologize that Charlie Veitch did not at the very least make a cameo appearance in that vid. You'll need to be satisfied with your CV inflatable doll.

Thing is, you showed integrity when you admitted the point you had argued for a week was based on incorrect (or bogus) info. Most "Truthers" just slither away (see: Spammy) when their silly loon balloon gets popped. Some ex-"Truthers" - unlike Spammy - do the right thing. That takes courage:

His mea culpa:

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government...

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths. Finally, someone was answering all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter.

Yeah, sure.
Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7... Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

umm well maybe lying, sound familiar dawbag? View attachment 33862

You mean like the raging liar who insisted for days that engine had no business being on that Manhattan street?

His mea culpa:

Yeah, sure.

Now you're being childish. To have lied I would have to have had to have known it was only days. BFD. It seemed like a week to me. Get over yourself, Princess.

Couple of questions for you CAPTCHATHIS.

When you were digesting the information that put forth the notion that something strange was going on with where the engine landed, did you just stop researching there because it fit your beliefs of a conspiracy? That is HAD to have been planted and not that the information was wrong?

When I read what was being proposed, I immediately thought something was wrong with the information presented and looked into it. Lo and behold, I was correct.
Please send me an autographed 8 x 10 photo, as you are now officially my fucking hero.

My post had nothing to do with me being a "fuckng hero" and everything to do with truther's explanations containing nothing but bullshit which lead certain people down a "conspiracy rabbit hole". The above debate is a perfect example of this.

Whether you like it or not, you read some conspiracy crap and believed the garbage within. Every time I read a conspiracy explanation, I look for, and always find, quote mining, half-truth-facts, mistakes, and a lack of research.

You questioned how the large parts of a plane could have fit through the perimeter facade and thought they were probably planted by some government stooges based on garbage truther information. Then is was shown that it was possible that the parts in question could have gone through the corner which had an approximate 6'-11" opening on the same floor the engine was shown to have entered on the other side.

Then comes the engine and where it landed. Same thing as above. You read some truther garbage and believed it. Then it was shown to be completely wrong.

Don't be mad at me. You should be mad at the jokers who post this shit.

No its not the end. Most of us know our Neocons in our Gov and Israel did it. The writers of PNAC, who were mainly Zionist Jews.

No its not the end. Most of us know our Neocons in our Gov and Israel did it. The writers of PNAC, who were mainly Zionist Jews.

Most of who? You and the little voices inside your head? That's a whole lotta ignorant, Jew-hatin' camel crap.
For the record, the 9/11 Movement is deader than a door nail and this thread proved it. All that's left are the DVD & t-shirt hawkers, a few stragglers and some bitter Nazi types but thanks for playing.

not the appeal to the group argument again..
Argumentum ad populum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Ad populum" redirects here. For the Catholic liturgical term, see Versus populum.
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition is true because many or most people believe it. In other words, the basic idea of the argument is: "If many believe so, it is so."
This type of argument is known by several names,[1] including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to democracy, appeal to popularity, argument by consensus, consensus fallacy, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy, and in Latin as argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement and the bandwagon effect. The Chinese proverb "three men make a tiger" concerns the same idea.

His mea culpa:

Yeah, sure.

You mean like the raging liar who insisted for days that engine had no business being on that Manhattan street?

His mea culpa:

Yeah, sure.

lol Nice try, you deceitful, perfidious snake.

His mea culpa:

Yeah, sure.

His mea culpa:

Yeah, sure.

lol Nice try, you deceitful, perfidious snake.
now the denial. Or will you say it how it got there.?

No modern steel framed high rise building has ever collapsed due to fire anywhere in the world, except of course on 9/11 when it happened three times!
Thousands of high rise fires before and since and no collapses?
But on 9/11 the laws of physics were suspended and fire caused three buildings to collapse -in mere seconds, suddenly, symmetrically, at free fall speed into their own footprints! Even more amazing one building wasn't even hit by a plane!

So believable...

America living the LIE!

Your "facts" have been so thoroughly refuted as to no longer deserve any response. As such all that is left is for you to explain why you continue down that silly wabbit hole? What are you trying to accomplish?
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." Charlie Veitch, ex-"Truther"

In other words you got nothing.
What other modern steel framed high rise building has ever suffered accidental total collapse in seconds other than the three on 911. Name one. Oh you can't. Because it's never happened!

If you're simply a dupe you should hang it up because you're over your head.
If you're a debunker, you're really bad at your job.

No modern steel framed high rise building has ever collapsed due to fire anywhere in the world, except of course on 9/11 when it happened three times!
But on 9/11 the laws of physics were suspended and fire caused three buildings to collapse -in mere seconds, suddenly, symmetrically, at free fall speed into their own footprints! Even more amazing one building wasn't even hit by a plane!

So believable...

America living the LIE!

Your "facts" have been so thoroughly refuted as to no longer deserve any response. As such all that is left is for you to explain why you continue down that silly wabbit hole? What are you trying to accomplish?
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." Charlie Veitch, ex-"Truther"

What other modern steel framed high rise building has ever suffered accidental total collapse in seconds other than the three on 911. Name one. Oh you can't. Because it's never happened!

I'm no "debunker," Princess ... you and your "cause" haven't earned that kind of respect. Instead you get the kind of disdain and ridicule that you certainly have earned. All that's left of your "Truther" movement is the t-shirt and DVD hawkers and the ragtag mop-up crew ... YOU and Spammy.
“This is hard, you know, because I’ve hung on to these ideas for years now... I’ve always hung out with people who say, ‘Yeah, conspiracy! 9/11 demolition!’ But now I’ve spoken to a guy who’s explained it. And it makes sense.” - Charlie Veitch

So believable...

America living the LIE!

I'm no "debunker," Princess ... you and your "cause" haven't earned that kind of respect. Instead you get the kind of disdain and ridicule that you certainly have earned. All that's left of your "Truther" movement is the t-shirt and DVD hawkers and the ragtag mop-up crew ... YOU and Spammy.
“This is hard, you know, because I’ve hung on to these ideas for years now... I’ve always hung out with people who say, ‘Yeah, conspiracy! 9/11 demolition!’ But now I’ve spoken to a guy who’s explained it. And it makes sense.” - Charlie Veitch

Who the hell is Charlie Veitch, never mind no one cares who the hell Charlie Veitch is.
The ridicule is on you the defender of the entirely ridiculous Official Conspiracy Theory. See you and your debunkers buddies are the ones wearing the tin foil hats!
There's some many holes in the OCT it looks like Swiss cheese so you must be a debunker because even simpletons can see it's nothing but lies.

Sure, a guy who could barely fly a piper cub piloted a commercial airliner in a seven thousand foot dive through a 270 degree turned, flew low enough to knock down light poles but didn't hit the ground, then it vanished entirely into the Pentagon through a fifteen foot wide hole even though the walls are made of two foot thick steel reinforced concrete! Very believable!

And the BBC was simply clairvoyant that day when they reported that the Solomon Building HAS collapsed...twenty minutes before it did! Sounds likely.

And of course the plane in Shanksville simply disappeared into the ground entirley. No wing or tail sections, no seats, luggage or bodies. Sure why not?

And let's not forget about the FBI agent who found in all the debris and dust a paper passport belonging to one of the supposed highjackers! Amazing how it survived fire which was so intense that it caused the building to collapse in seconds. Who would doubt it?

And of course there is the first of its kind complete collapse of a modern steel framed high rise building from normal office fires! And at free fall acceleration no less.. Ok,

You know, at least when you guys cooked up your conspiracy theory you could have run it by some fifth graders to see if it passed the giggle test.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking tragic.

Who the hell is Charlie Veitch, never mind no one cares who the hell Charlie Veitch is...

If you actually read the interview with Veitch, you would know that he once slithered among you and was befriended by "Truther" royalty like Jones and Icke. You can the dismiss the disdain most norms have for your 9/11 CT movement but you should at least open your eyes and uncover your ears long enough to learn what destroyed the movement (and it is D-E-A-D) for those who escaped your lunacy:

"This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach." - Mike Metzger, co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.

Loose Change Website - Version 2.0

Last edited:

So believable...

America living the LIE!

In the case of the towers, show the steel framed high rise examples you are using for comparison. Show me your example of a 1300' tall, tube in tube structure that was hit by a plane in the upper third, that remained standing. You MUST have examples to support your claim right? Apples to Apples right?

In the case of WTC7, show me an example of a similar structure that contained truss support assemblies within it's structure, was built on an existing structure, had long floor spans, and had fires that were unfought.

Let's see what buildings you're using to make your "history" comparison.

How many of those thousands of high rise fires where the buildings struck by planes in the upper third? Let's see what you got.

Who the hell is Charlie Veitch, never mind no one cares who the hell Charlie Veitch is...

If you actually read the interview with Veitch, you would know that he once slithered among you and was befriended by "Truther" royalty like Jones and Icke. You can the dismiss the disdain most norms have for your 9/11 CT movement but you should at least open your eyes and uncover your ears long enough to learn what destroyed the movement (and it is D-E-A-D) for those who escaped your lunacy:

"This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach." - Mike Metzger, co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.

Loose Change Website - Version 2.0

Ok, it's the old conversion of a debunker who pretends to be a Truther until he saw the light. That's a bunch of bull.
And why did you post a picture of a plane photoshopped onto the Shanksville site? Oh and let me guess the other pic is supposed to be a twelve foot diameter engine from the Shanksville crash.
Honey I shrank the airplane!

So believable...

America living the LIE!

In the case of the towers, show the steel framed high rise examples you are using for comparison. Show me your example of a 1300' tall, tube in tube structure that was hit by a plane in the upper third, that remained standing. You MUST have examples to support your claim right? Apples to Apples right?

In the case of WTC7, show me an example of a similar structure that contained truss support assemblies within it's structure, was built on an existing structure, had long floor spans, and had fires that were unfought.

Let's see what buildings you're using to make your "history" comparison.

You know gamalon, you're the one with the conspiracy theory to defend. I'm just pointing out what a load of crap your theory, the Official Conspiracy Theory is.

So I have to point to another identical structure that had the exact same thing happen to it and remained standing. Gee, I guess you win. You're really reaching.

Why don't you look at the Windsor hotel fire in Madrid Spain, a modern steel framed high rise that burned out of control for nearly twenty four hours virtually gutting it and finally had some limited structural failure near the top where the fire was the hottest. And that failure, as would be expected was slow, uneven with the structural members showing deformation. When the fire was out the vast majority of the building frame was standing. Hotter, longer more complete involvement but it didn't collapse completely in a matter of seconds.

You conspiracy theory really is ridiculous.

Really, the Kadar Toy Factory?
That factory was not built to modern standards. The steel wasn't even insulated! It was so poorly built that they didn't even build the fire escapes ( lead to many deaths).
If you want to defend the Official Conspiracy Theory, you're going to have to do better than that!

Forum List

Back