The End of "Russia" and What It Means for America

What do you mean by, "The End of Russia."? The end of Russia, their economy crashes? Completely destroyed by other countries? What do you mean?

What do you mean by, "The End of Russia."? The end of Russia, their economy crashes? Completely destroyed by other countries? What do you mean?
not me but Ilan Berman,

the short answer is:
oiiFPKv.jpg

China will never allow the US to occupy North Korea. They would come pouring over the Yalu River before that were to happen.

Now,look at the geographical maps of Russia. Russia is one very had nut to crack and it would take a lot more than China can muster to successfully invade. The Tanks and such would be blocked by mountain ranges and they Chinese would encounter those mountains less than 100 miles in. It would take the combines strength of China and NATO to get that job done and I don't see that happening.

not me but Ilan Berman,

the short answer is:
oiiFPKv.jpg

No one is going to watch your video links. If you have a point to make, make it in your own words.

That being said, Russia is not going anywhere.

No one is going to watch your video links. If you have a point to make, make it in your own words.

I think that Litwin is a hidden Russian troll and his task is simply to fuck everyone with a stupid anti-Russian propaganda and cause vomiting on any anti-Russian propaganda in the future.

Possibly. I was just assuming he was an anti-Russian troll.

Either way, he's not accomplishing much.

not me but Ilan Berman,

the short answer is:
oiiFPKv.jpg

really? much like sovok (ussr) din´t in 1991?) LOL

ps

China will never allow the US to occupy North Korea. They would come pouring over the Yalu River before that were to happen.

Now,look at the geographical maps of Russia. Russia is one very had nut to crack and it would take a lot more than China can muster to successfully invade. The Tanks and such would be blocked by mountain ranges and they Chinese would encounter those mountains less than 100 miles in. It would take the combines strength of China and NATO to get that job done and I don't see that happening.

300px-Manchuria.png

Russia officially received this territory by the unequal treaties of the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860. ...

After losing the Opium Wars, the Qing dynasty was forced to sign a series of treaties that gave away land and ports to the European powers; these were known as the Unequal Treaties. Starting with the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860, the Sino–Russian border was realigned in Russia's favor along the Amur and Ussuri rivers. As a result, China lost Outer Manchuria and access to the Sea of Japan.
Outer Manchuria - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back