The End Of Our Empire Approaches: History Is Clear On Where We're Headed...

Bullshit, you mother fuckers want to ride the rest of US workers coat tails so you can sit in your parents basement and smoke dope. Don't fucking kid US, we don't like your sorry asses...

We don't have basements, they flood. You must live in a different world that I do. In my would we had to pay for our dope. That meant getting a job. Especially if you develop an appreciation for quality product. But my choice of recreational substances is not the issue.

I just want to know when the whole shithouse is going up in flames?

If it does, you better make sure you don't have these bumper stickers on your car, or you might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizer, who made this country go down the shitter. I kinda look forward to the reset event...

View attachment 191057 View attachment 191058

Do you dream of a post apocalyptic barren wasteland of a world, where you get to blast everyone who has a car with one of those on it?

You're kind of like those religious cults freaks predicting the end of time. Wait, then they all kill themselves. Seek help before it;s too late.

Still waiting for the glaciers to melt and the oceans cover all those cities the liberal elites are moving to....

So it's Waterworld for you then?

Still waiting for the bullshit your lying liberal (redundant statement) side kept saying. Waterworld, bwaaaahhhaaahhhaaaaaa. Why do liberal elites buy properties right on the beach? You guys are such stupid people.

Using the word, "Empire" with the United States is slanderous, false, and ignorant.

The U.S. has NEVER sought to create or maintain an empire. To those who claim we have, what countries are under our control? Name them.

Compare our history with the British imperial period. Compare with what the Europeans did and tried to do in Africa and Southeast Asia. In fact, there IS NO comparison.

When have we ever invaded a foreign country or declared war on a country, FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT? Never.
We are not an empire in the old traditional sense that you appear to be fixated on. What really constitutes a modern empire? Influence. Aspects of our culture, language and customs permeate a large portion of the world and what currency is the primary international currency of the world? The dollar. All of that is what makes us a modern empire.
our language comes from England--that's why it's called ENGLISH and not American--hahahahahhahahahahah
so knock that off your list
culture--please go into detail on this
customs?? what customs
the US is only a few hundred years old---
All of that is what
All--? the only thing you have left is currency
The more you post the more stupid you prove yourself to be but hey, don't let that stop you. :thup:
nations with English as primary language
---you do know--from your history classes, --they speak English in these countries because of England--not America??
---remember it was the English that colonized these countries??
you blew it on the language aspect
300px-Countries_with_English_as_Official_Language.png
Any rationalization eh? I expected no more from the likes of you. :thup:
so actually, language is evidence that the US is NOT an empire--per the map

Using the word, "Empire" with the United States is slanderous, false, and ignorant.

The U.S. has NEVER sought to create or maintain an empire. To those who claim we have, what countries are under our control? Name them.

Compare our history with the British imperial period. Compare with what the Europeans did and tried to do in Africa and Southeast Asia. In fact, there IS NO comparison.

When have we ever invaded a foreign country or declared war on a country, FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT? Never.
We are not an empire in the old traditional sense that you appear to be fixated on. What really constitutes a modern empire? Influence. Aspects of our culture, language and customs permeate a large portion of the world and what currency is the primary international currency of the world? The dollar. All of that is what makes us a modern empire.
our language comes from England--that's why it's called ENGLISH and not American--hahahahahhahahahahah
customs?? what customs
All of that is what
The more you post the more stupid you prove yourself to be but hey, don't let that stop you. :thup:
Spanish is South America's main lainguage
we know ENGLish is spoken all over
French:
1200px-Countries_where_French_is_an_official_language.svg.png

there is no American language like there is the others

customs?? what customs
All of that is what
nations with English as primary language
---you do know--from your history classes, --they speak English in these countries because of England--not America??
---remember it was the English that colonized these countries??
you blew it on the language aspect
300px-Countries_with_English_as_Official_Language.png
Any rationalization eh? I expected no more from the likes of you. :thup:
so actually, language is evidence that the US is NOT an empire--per the map
English is the primary language of business and diplomacy world wide......... Oops!!!

Last edited:
History clearly shows ALL empires fail. The problem is as it relates to the USA, I believe most Americans do not know their nation has become an empire, yet the evidence is clear, abundant, and obvious.
Clear to who ? Historically ignorant morons ? Every empire in history invaded other lands for resources and colonization. The conquered indigenous population becomes 2nd class citizens or slaves and are almost never compensated for their losses. No definition of the word Empire applies to the US.

Bullshit. That’s not what “empire” means.
Look ma, another pedant. Oh my!!!!

Sorry if it upsets you that words have meanings.
Solly if I tliggered you. :dunno:

Solly if meanings are often changing........

Semantic change

Solly if I tliggered you. :dunno:

Solly if meanings are often changing........

Semantic change
That's gotta be a bitch for a serial pedant such as yourself. You don't also happen to be severely OCD do ya?

Solly [sic] if meanings are often changing........

Semantic change

Not the way you want to imagine it.

Semantic change

You keep tellin' yourself that Sparky. :thup:

Semantic change

I’ll keep telling YOU that, dilettante.

Semantic change

I’ll keep telling YOU that, dilettante.
Sure thing oh doctrinaire.

History clearly shows ALL empires fail. The problem is as it relates to the USA, I believe most Americans do not know their nation has become an empire, yet the evidence is clear, abundant, and obvious.
Clear to who ? Historically ignorant morons ? Every empire in history invaded other lands for resources and colonization. The conquered indigenous population becomes 2nd class citizens or slaves and are almost never compensated for their losses. No definition of the word Empire applies to the US.
See? Most Americans have no clue their government has invaded numerous nations, purely to build an empire.

See? Most Americans have no clue their government has invaded numerous nations, purely to build an empire.

We haven’t built an empire.

The many years of Empire-Building are beginning to haunt us. All Empires fall. We should have listened to our Founding Fathers' warnings on Empire-Building.

Interesting article by Chris Martenson

Do you have the nagging sense that our empire is in decline?

If so, don’t be embarrassed by it. Historically speaking, we’re in very good company. Far larger and longer-lived empires than ours have come and gone over the millennia.

This was hit home for me on a recent trip. I scored a major “dad win” by taking my youngest daughter, Grace, to England for her 18th birthday (we live in Massachusetts, USA).

All on her own, Grace developed an abiding love of mythology at a very young age: Greek, Roman, Norse, Native American, Aztec…you name it. She’s read the Iliad four times, a different version each time, as each has the biases of the translator subtly woven throughout.

Naturally, her dream mini-vacation involved going to the British Museum where the Rosetta stone lies, along with Viking horde treasures and every possible Roman, Greek and Egyptian artifact one could hope to see.

The British empire came of age at the perfect time to muscle in and “retrieve” the cultural treasures of many different countries. Such are the spoils of empire.

Who knows, perhaps one day we’ll see sliced off segments of the Palace of Westminster on display in Cairo’s main square. History ebbs and it flows. Back and forth. Victors and losers swapping places over and over again...

Read More:
The End Approaches - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
What Empire?

We're everywhere wreaking havoc. We need to end the Empire-Building Agenda.

The many years of Empire-Building are beginning to haunt us. All Empires fall. We should have listened to our Founding Fathers' warnings on Empire-Building.

If so, don’t be embarrassed by it. Historically speaking, we’re in very good company. Far larger and longer-lived empires than ours have come and gone over the millennia.

This was hit home for me on a recent trip. I scored a major “dad win” by taking my youngest daughter, Grace, to England for her 18th birthday (we live in Massachusetts, USA).

All on her own, Grace developed an abiding love of mythology at a very young age: Greek, Roman, Norse, Native American, Aztec…you name it. She’s read the Iliad four times, a different version each time, as each has the biases of the translator subtly woven throughout.

Naturally, her dream mini-vacation involved going to the British Museum where the Rosetta stone lies, along with Viking horde treasures and every possible Roman, Greek and Egyptian artifact one could hope to see.

The British empire came of age at the perfect time to muscle in and “retrieve” the cultural treasures of many different countries. Such are the spoils of empire.

Who knows, perhaps one day we’ll see sliced off segments of the Palace of Westminster on display in Cairo’s main square. History ebbs and it flows. Back and forth. Victors and losers swapping places over and over again...

Read More:
Where we differ, if it is any solice to you is our locaton on the planet! All those failed empires had rival empires close! If we pull back on the rains and realize our stratigic positioning again we can stop the decline!

Not likely to happen. It's more likely alliances will form to combat the US/West Empire-Building. We're already $21 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin around the world. If we continue with this Empire-Building Agenda, it won't end well for us. Time to listen to our Founding Fathers.

Read More:
What Empire?

We're everywhere wreaking havoc. We need to end the Empire-Building Agenda.

No such thing.

Really, how many colonist have we sent to these "conquered" lands ? Have we subjugated these "conquered" people ? Where is all the wealth and resources that should be pouring into the US from these nations ?

The idea that the US is an Empire is moronic.

Really, how many colonist have we sent to these "conquered" lands ? Have we subjugated these "conquered" people ? Where is all the wealth and resources that should be pouring into the US from these nations ?

The US is an EMPIRE. Accept the truth. Man up.

The US is an EMPIRE. ....

It is not, and never has been. Face the truth.

Forum List

Back