The Emotional Plea is All Republicans have left with Benghazi

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Republicans in every thread are going "OMG You dont care about 4 dead people" "You are sick" "HILLARY IS A VICIOUS LIAR ARGGGG"

You'll notice a lot of that today. Its the same way a teenager acts when he doesnt want to do the yard work but realizes he cant move out so they slam their heads on the bed and scream "I hate you!" (white kids) They dont have anything of substance so they go to Republ-Accuse mode. "You're a disgrace!"

Oh you dont believe me? Then take a gander at this fact finding image:

white-house-benghazi.jpg

This is all they have. They are using the dead as skin suites for them to advance their political bullshit because accomplishments are on the light side.

Like and share the link. Get people pissed & get them involved. Hillary Clinton Laughs about Benghazi Murders

:itsok:

She won't be laughing in hell.

:dev2:

The deaths of four men don't mean shit and never will.

She's one cold, uncaring POS.

:cool-45:

If a cop lied to you about a loved one of yours dying. Would you support him the way you are supporting Hillary? Yes or no question.

:gay:

Republicans in every thread are going "OMG You dont care about 4 dead people" "You are sick" "HILLARY IS A VICIOUS LIAR ARGGGG"

You'll notice a lot of that today. Its the same way a teenager acts when he doesnt want to do the yard work but realizes he cant move out so they slam their heads on the bed and scream "I hate you!" (white kids) They dont have anything of substance so they go to Republ-Accuse mode. "You're a disgrace!"

Oh you dont believe me? Then take a gander at this fact finding image:

white-house-benghazi.jpg

This is all they have. They are using the dead as skin suites for them to advance their political bullshit because accomplishments are on the light side.

Well its pretty obvious that you could care less about those men.

Its also obvious that you don't care that Clinton is incompetent.

Nothing will come of the hearings. Incompetence isn't criminal.

The only good thing to come out of it is that the Libyan Embassy personnel were ferried out a few years ago when things god dicey in Libya.

Took the deaths of four very good men and the incompetence of a SOS and her State Department to get that done.

They proved she's an unethical, incompetent, lying, smug ahole and the Dims are trying desperately to polish the turd, since it's their only real hope.

They proved she's an unethical, incompetent, lying, smug ahole and the Dims are trying desperately to polish the turd, since it's their only real hope. That's money well spent.
You guys need to keep it general...Specifics and details dont work in your favor
But they do, lying about it doesn't help. Lying is all you have.
Lying about what? Specifically?
Have someone with a wench get your head out of your ass.

:itsok: :badgrin:

I think the fact that they all lied about the video to protect Obama before an election is hitting home with voters.

Of course the Hillary die hards won't be moved but according to twitter people are pissed.

And it's pretty obvious that you don't either. While real issues are going unsolved, the tantrums are becoming the preferred mode of governance. Of course, we'll all bitch and complain when another government shutdown is looming, and everyone will blame the other side for not being willing to compromise, and a last minute spending bill full of waste will be passed through in emergency order, and everyone will promptly forget the whole episode once again. What will occur to nobody is that all the time wasted leading up to that point is directly responsible.

And it's pretty obvious that you don't either. While real issues are going unsolved, the tantrums are becoming the preferred mode of governance. Of course, we'll all bitch and complain when another government shutdown is looming, and everyone will blame the other side for not being willing to compromise, and a last minute spending bill full of waste will be passed through in emergency order, and everyone will promptly forget the whole episode once again. What will occur to nobody is that all the time wasted leading up to that point is directly responsible.

That's where you are wrong. I care a great deal about those four dead men and the incompetence that lead to their deaths.

As for the rest of your drivel?? Good luck with getting anyone to worry about it.

Ain't gonna happen. The Govt. will do what it does and you nor anyone else will change that.

I think the fact that they all lied about the video to protect Obama before an election is hitting home with voters.

Of course the Hillary die hards won't be moved but according to twitter people are pissed.

What is this "lied about the video" thing I keep hearing but never getting answers about?

Well dummy. The Obama administration tried to blame Benghazi on a video. They did that for two solid weeks.

Google is your friend.

Well dummy. The Obama administration tried to blame Benghazi on a video. They did that for two solid weeks.

Google is your friend.

The organizer blamed it on a video too. Why dont you believe him? And how have you determined none of the attacks were because of this video to prove it was a lie?

Blame Hillary Obama and Susan rice. If they'd been honest none of this would've happened.

Blame the families of the people that died because all they wanted was the truth.

None of what would've happened? What is the truth the families wanted so bad? I bet you think they went in the office weeping and saying "Whhhhy...did you say it was a video?" lol

Google is your friend.

The organizer blamed it on a video too. Why dont you believe him? And how have you determined none of the attacks were because of this video to prove it was a lie?

I didn't believe anyone who said it was a video.

The CIA knew from day one it was a terrorist attack. Hell they had enough warnings about the attack.

Google really is your friend.

Blame Hillary Obama and Susan rice. If they'd been honest none of this would've happened.

Blame the families of the people that died because all they wanted was the truth.

How about blaming the extremist whom Secretary Clinton blamed on Sept 12th?

Google is your friend.

I didn't believe anyone who said it was a video.

The CIA knew from day one it was a terrorist attack. Hell they had enough warnings about the attack.

Google really is your friend.

Well, sorry but a lie is not anything you refuse to believe.

Forum List

Back