The Emmys. Barf.

Its like this strawman:

You go to the library with your kid or even just for yourself cuz you can't read well any more. You sit in on a book reading by someone hired to entertain you with a story. You are relaxed, listening, deep in your own imagination of what characters look like to you in your head, the landscape just so, the weather just so, and there you are..in a world of make believe or even a non fictional story...and the storytellers pauses and gives an opinion on each character SHE or HE is imagining that is completely contrary to what YOU are imagining. And this person is quite rude doing it. The heroine or hero to you, is pond scum to the reader.

Is this what this person supposed to be doing? Hell no. They are to READ and ONLY read. Same with actors. Act. And keep your yappers shut fercrissakes.
Apples and oranges....the people behind any type of entertainment have a message behind their work....now everyone is after Trump, because that's how they feel and that's what the majority feels. I honestly thing that no one should make fun of Trump he does it himself on daily basis.
Alas, the majority is what got him in as POTUS. Celebs have influence and are in the MSM as focal points. They need to take into consideration the millions that DO want POTUS to succeed..regardless of who that POTUS is. Instead of creating more controversy, they should think about what they say and act accordingly. Celebs are celebs because they act out stories, real or imagined. They are not celebs because they are the smartest people with exceptional hindsight. They are ENTERTAINERS. Period.
It is not apples and oranges. Unless you want to keep tunnel vision and not see the bigger picture.
The biggest of all pictures, is that we have an mbarassement of a president....a mentally disturbed bully. I just can't comprehend how he managed to go to the white house.
Votes, dear. That is how he managed to get into the WH. Votes. Hello??? You know. VOTES? There are a shit load of americans that WANTED him in there. More than who wanted Hillary. Now ya gotta deal with it, just as everyone has for the past 8 years with Obama. See how that works?

And..the emmys are NOT the place to whine and stomp feet.
More Americans didnt want him. That's what matters to me honestly.

Its like this strawman:

You go to the library with your kid or even just for yourself cuz you can't read well any more. You sit in on a book reading by someone hired to entertain you with a story. You are relaxed, listening, deep in your own imagination of what characters look like to you in your head, the landscape just so, the weather just so, and there you are..in a world of make believe or even a non fictional story...and the storytellers pauses and gives an opinion on each character SHE or HE is imagining that is completely contrary to what YOU are imagining. And this person is quite rude doing it. The heroine or hero to you, is pond scum to the reader.

Is this what this person supposed to be doing? Hell no. They are to READ and ONLY read. Same with actors. Act. And keep your yappers shut fercrissakes.
Apples and oranges....the people behind any type of entertainment have a message behind their work....now everyone is after Trump, because that's how they feel and that's what the majority feels. I honestly thing that no one should make fun of Trump he does it himself on daily basis.
Alas, the majority is what got him in as POTUS. Celebs have influence and are in the MSM as focal points. They need to take into consideration the millions that DO want POTUS to succeed..regardless of who that POTUS is. Instead of creating more controversy, they should think about what they say and act accordingly. Celebs are celebs because they act out stories, real or imagined. They are not celebs because they are the smartest people with exceptional hindsight. They are ENTERTAINERS. Period.
It is not apples and oranges. Unless you want to keep tunnel vision and not see the bigger picture.
The biggest of all pictures, is that we have an mbarassement of a president....a mentally disturbed bully. I just can't comprehend how he managed to go to the white house.
Votes, dear. That is how he managed to get into the WH. Votes. Hello??? You know. VOTES? There are a shit load of americans that WANTED him in there. More than who wanted Hillary. Now ya gotta deal with it, just as everyone has for the past 8 years with Obama. See how that works?

Incorrect. Majority did..hence him sitting where he is sitting. Sorry you are disappointed, but...so were a bunch of americans in the last election before this one. We had to deal with it. Now its your turn.

Incorrect. Majority did..hence him sitting where he is sitting. Sorry you are disappointed, but...so were a bunch of americans in the last election before this one. We had to deal with it. Now its your turn.

Hillary got 3 million more votes. I'm part of those who didn't care for both. But Trump is the worst I've seen on TV....very low life I can't believe he made it. But again the 20 some % that voted for him fits the stereotype
I'm yet to meet a Trump supporter, who is not either; racist, low morals, selfish, dumb about world affairs, uninformed, or uneducated.

Hillary got 3 million more votes. I'm part of those who didn't care for both. But Trump is the worst I've seen on TV....very low life I can't believe he made it. But again the 20 some % that voted for him fits the stereotype
I'm yet to meet a Trump supporter, who is not either; racist, low morals, selfish, dumb about world affairs, uninformed, or uneducated.
Well, thank you!!

I support the POTUS. Period. So I guess I am one of the deplorables. And proud of it. HilLIARy did not get 3 mil more votes. If you really believe that, you need to read your last sentence and look in the mirror.

Well, thank you!!

I support the POTUS. Period. So I guess I am one of the deplorables. And proud of it. HilLIARy did not get 3 mil more votes. If you really believe that, you need to read your last sentence and look in the mirror.
I'm with the majority that is laughing at everyone that voted for Trump and that includes most of the world too. Your guy is a joke and a low life. How can you support someone who talks like a self absorbed bully....all he says I'm the best, I'm rich, I am this and I am that? And what part is conservative about him?

Well, thank you!!

I'm with the majority that is laughing at everyone that voted for Trump and that includes most of the world too. Your guy is a joke and a low life. How can you support someone who talks like a self absorbed bully....all he says I'm the best, I'm rich, I am this and I am that? And what part is conservative about him?
Because he is doing what he said he would do. I thought Bill Clinton did an excellent job..even while getting a blowjob under his desk as he worked. I support our potus. Regardless of who he is. Even that gross Obama who is VERY charismatic, but sucked as potus.
Get over your tunnel vision. Or not.

Forum List

Back