The Emmys. Barf.

They do one thing and one thing only. Entertain us by acting out stories. Giving their input on politics is not what they are paid for. STFU already.

Award shows are a bore. Because they are in the public eye, they think they are credible for that alone. Ironic, we watched To Die For last night and her line was "you're nobody unless you're on TV" ... that's how they really think. Sad.

I don't take seriously any celebrities stance on politics; and those that do are complete and utter morons

It doesn't matter what adults think of celebrity opinions, it's the messages they spread among impressionable children. When young boys see Matt Damon empty a Glock into a brown terrorist in the Bourne series, his silent machismo speaks to them and they emulate him. However, when Matt Damon/Jason Bourne goes on TV and promotes gun control they're likely to act on or contemplate what he said, even if it's the direct opposite of what his characters do on screen.

They do one thing and one thing only. Entertain us by acting out stories. Giving their input on politics is not what they are paid for. STFU already.

Award shows are a bore. Because they are in the public eye, they think they are credible for that alone. Ironic, we watched To Die For last night and her line was "you're nobody unless you're on TV" ... that's how they really think. Sad.

I don't take seriously any celebrities stance on politics; and those that do are complete and utter morons

It doesn't matter what adults think of celebrity opinions, it's the messages they spread among impressionable children. When young boys see Matt Damon empty a Glock into a brown terrorist in the Bourne series, his silent machismo speaks to them and they emulate him. However, when Matt Damon/Jason Bourne goes on TV and promotes gun control they're likely to act on or contemplate what he said, even if it's the direct opposite of what his characters do on screen.
Impressionable people...young or old. Which is my point. Hollweird celebs need to THINK about what they say and WHO HEARS them. They don't think, therefore, they open their mouths to get kudos from fellow goosesteppers of their own ilk as they pass out trophies to each other.

Impressionable people...young or old. Which is my point. Hollweird celebs need to THINK about what they say and WHO HEARS them. They don't think, therefore, they open their mouths to get kudos from fellow goosesteppers of their own ilk as they pass out trophies to each other.

Why do they need to reconsider or capitulate on anything when at this present moment Western culture leans in their favour? It isn't they who need to think about anything. They're holding the best hand in the house. It's up to us to seek a way of circumventing their apparatus and power and informing the masses that there are other groups out there with alternative messages to the ones espoused by Hollywood and popular cuture.

The hashtag #TrumpsAWhiteSupremist is being urged to be number one along with #Emmys and they are using the emmys to garner the hits to make Trumps number one. Currently it is #13. So...I think #ObamaIsATerroristMuslim should be a trend too, dontcha think?

This is exactly what I am talking about. Hollyweird using their msm podium to divide the division even further. Brainless morons.

Fucking idiots.

I have to agree there. As annoying as it is, have a platform and are exercising their free speech. Which is their right. They may lose viewership if people that don't agree with their message - so that is the negative.

But I would guess the majority of the people that watch (not children most likely), at least not the Emmy's, or Oscar's etc., are more liberal anyway, or just dumb women obsessed with celebrities/tv and movies

Over at twitter, a shitload are whining that Nicole Kidman got a longer speech time but the first black dude to win an award was cut off.

I mean, really? Is there NOTHING they don't bitch about?

I didn't watch the Emmys. Nor do I watch the Grammy or the Academy Awards. They all make me sick.

Well you obviously watched the Emmy's to know all about it. Or are you just taking what Fox and Breibart say?

Yes I understand how kids are impressionable , esp watching the Republican debates and also Trumps rallies.

This once, I will address you. I have you on ignore but since you responded..I will bless you with my own response.

They bitch he is the worst POTUS ever, although he didn't do diddly squat to get us in the mess we are in. The previous POTUS did that. Convenient lapse of memory, methinks.
They bitch he doesn't do this or that, won't do this or that, yet when he does do this or that or tries to do this or that, they bitch about it.
He is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. And when they run out of things to bitch about with him, they focus on his wife and son and daughter.
THAT is scummy behavior. Like it or not, millions voted him IN. Deal with it. Just like everyone had to deal with the previous POTUS. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that. And so on and so forth.

Hollyweird people are scum. LET THEM IN! TAKE IN DACA! OPEN YOUR DOORS! BLM IS GREAT! Well, BLM wants whites to hand over their homes to them. See any celebs doing that? Well gosh and golly...why not?

Hypocrites.

No one put down the former Pres more than the present one. The whites just could not stand a dark skinned man in the white house. PS: I'm Caucasian.

Over at twitter, a shitload are whining that Nicole Kidman got a longer speech time but the first black dude to win an award was cut off.

I didn't watch the Emmys. Nor do I watch the Grammy or the Academy Awards. They all make me sick.

Well you obviously watched the Emmy's to know all about it. Or are you just taking what Fox and Breibart say?
Oh. Looky. A goosestepper has joined in! That can't read. Try it. You might learn something from what I have been saying instead of just slapping out assinine assumptions like you just did.

Bunch of hollyweird people slapping each other on the back and rewarding themselves, then using the podium to bash POTUS while giving THEIR take on how THEY want things while they live in their protected mega mansions with body guards at their disposal. How quaint. Not.

So only under educated, white, poor conservative bigots should have their voices heard???...lol.
We hear you on a daily basis...

The hashtag #TrumpsAWhiteSupremist is being urged to be number one along with #Emmys and they are using the emmys to garner the hits to make Trumps number one. Currently it is #13. So...I think #ObamaIsATerroristMuslim should be a trend too, dontcha think?

This is exactly what I am talking about. Hollyweird using their msm podium to divide the division even further. Brainless morons.

Fucking idiots.

That would never happen because to give that hashtag the necessary traction would require someone with a large audience; and they'd be soon tracked down and looking down the barrel of a hate crime. The only people capable of standing up to such a threat are the super rich, but the liberal narrative has them by the balls too because they scared of their brand or reputation being associated with the deadly r-word. Having said that, though, it's becoming clearer that in the wake of Trump's election the media can't help themselves and as a result more Whites are noticing the glaring double standard by the day, if not minute.

I wish we had a STFU button up here. Alas...we don't. Therefore, MsGoosestepperIdiot goes on iggie.

Bunch of hollyweird people slapping each other on the back and rewarding themselves, then using the podium to bash POTUS while giving THEIR take on how THEY want things while they live in their protected mega mansions with body guards at their disposal. How quaint. Not.

So only under educated, white, poor conservative bigots should have their voices heard???...lol.
We hear you on a daily basis...
They can have a voice. Just not at an awards show that has nothing to do with politics. Its about who acted out the best part of a story taken to the big screen. But, I see you are another goosestepper, so welcome to the Iggie List.

Fucking idiots.

That would never happen because to give that hashtag the necessary traction would require someone with a large audience; and they'd be soon tracked down and looking down the barrel of a hate crime. The only people capable of standing up to such a threat are the super rich, but the liberal narrative has them by the balls too because they scared of their brand or reputation being associated with the deadly r-word. Having said that, though, it's becoming clearer that in the wake of Trump's election the media can't help themselves and as a result more Whites are noticing the glaring double standard by the day, if not minute.
Yet, the hate crime is all over Twitter with Trump as the proverbial star. Indeed, double standards.

Oh. Looky. A goosestepper has joined in! That can't read. Try it. You might learn something from what I have been saying instead of just slapping out assinine assumptions like you just did.

Bad morning as well?

Fucking idiots.

Yet, the hate crime is all over Twitter with Trump as the proverbial star. Indeed, double standards.

You know, just because T is the president , how I do not understand, he gets what he gives. Its about time he learns to take it and all you Trump lovers as well.

The prev
This once, I will address you. I have you on ignore but since you responded..I will bless you with my own response.

They bitch he is the worst POTUS ever, although he didn't do diddly squat to get us in the mess we are in. The previous POTUS did that. Convenient lapse of memory, methinks.
They bitch he doesn't do this or that, won't do this or that, yet when he does do this or that or tries to do this or that, they bitch about it.
He is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. And when they run out of things to bitch about with him, they focus on his wife and son and daughter.
THAT is scummy behavior. Like it or not, millions voted him IN. Deal with it. Just like everyone had to deal with the previous POTUS. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that. And so on and so forth.

Hollyweird people are scum. LET THEM IN! TAKE IN DACA! OPEN YOUR DOORS! BLM IS GREAT! Well, BLM wants whites to hand over their homes to them. See any celebs doing that? Well gosh and golly...why not?

Hypocrites.
The previous POTUS saved you fly over country idiots from yourselves...
Remember when you High School, shop major idiots thought that allowing the U.S. Auto Industry going bankrupt was a good thing???

This president had gutted the EPA, gutted the State Dept, gutted the Dept of Education, gutted the CPD and HUD, gutted Subsidies for the poor and Elderly through SNAP,gutted fiduciary responsibility of Wall street firms and gutted the Treasury Dept, gutted food safety programs and the Dept of Agriculture, etc

Every program that protects the poor and middle class from theft, unsafe food and water, access to education and job training, health benefits for the poor, elderly and those with special needs have been gutted by this president.
Burning bridges with foreign allies, ratcheting up aggressive rhetoric with North Korea, belittling anyone one from either party that disagrees with his capricious altitude towards fulfilling his office, etc.

It was idiots like you that put this person in the WH and you are still too stupid to bear witness that his policies will hurt poor entitled white people like you the most.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back