The Emmys. Barf.

Bunch of hollyweird people slapping each other on the back and rewarding themselves, then using the podium to bash POTUS while giving THEIR take on how THEY want things while they live in their protected mega mansions with body guards at their disposal. How quaint. Not.

They do one thing and one thing only. Entertain us by acting out stories. Giving their input on politics is not what they are paid for. STFU already.
So only under educated, white, poor conservative bigots should have their voices heard???...lol.
We hear you on a daily basis...
They can have a voice. Just not at an awards show that has nothing to do with politics. Its about who acted out the best part of a story taken to the big screen. But, I see you are another goosestepper, so welcome to the Iggie List.
So now you get to decide the time and content of their First Amendment Rights???...how conservative of you...

The prev
This once, I will address you. I have you on ignore but since you responded..I will bless you with my own response.

They bitch he is the worst POTUS ever, although he didn't do diddly squat to get us in the mess we are in. The previous POTUS did that. Convenient lapse of memory, methinks.
They bitch he doesn't do this or that, won't do this or that, yet when he does do this or that or tries to do this or that, they bitch about it.
He is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. And when they run out of things to bitch about with him, they focus on his wife and son and daughter.
THAT is scummy behavior. Like it or not, millions voted him IN. Deal with it. Just like everyone had to deal with the previous POTUS. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that. And so on and so forth.

Hollyweird people are scum. LET THEM IN! TAKE IN DACA! OPEN YOUR DOORS! BLM IS GREAT! Well, BLM wants whites to hand over their homes to them. See any celebs doing that? Well gosh and golly...why not?

Hypocrites.
The previous POTUS saved you fly over country idiots from yourselves...
Remember when you High School, shop major idiots thought that allowing the U.S. Auto Industry going bankrupt was a good thing???

This president had gutted the EPA, gutted the State Dept, gutted the Dept of Education, gutted the CPD and HUD, gutted Subsidies for the poor and Elderly through SNAP,gutted fiduciary responsibility of Wall street firms and gutted the Treasury Dept, gutted food safety programs and the Dept of Agriculture, etc

Every program that protects the poor ans middle class from theft, unsafe food and water, access to education and job training, health benefits for the poor, elderly and those with special needs have been gutted by this president.
Burning bridges with foreign allies, ratcheting up aggressive rhetoric with North Korea, belittling anyone one from either party that disagrees with his capricious altitude towards fulfilling his office, etc.

It was idiots like you that put this person in the WH and you are still too stupid to bear witness that his policies will hurt poor entitled white people like you the most.

That's all well and good, but viewing society solely through the prism of economics is coming a sharp second for "poor entitled white people" when they can see for themselves that they face being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants who literally break in every day. Kinda like the reason(s) we voted out of the EU.

The prev
This once, I will address you. I have you on ignore but since you responded..I will bless you with my own response.

They bitch he is the worst POTUS ever, although he didn't do diddly squat to get us in the mess we are in. The previous POTUS did that. Convenient lapse of memory, methinks.
They bitch he doesn't do this or that, won't do this or that, yet when he does do this or that or tries to do this or that, they bitch about it.
He is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. And when they run out of things to bitch about with him, they focus on his wife and son and daughter.
THAT is scummy behavior. Like it or not, millions voted him IN. Deal with it. Just like everyone had to deal with the previous POTUS. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that. And so on and so forth.

Hollyweird people are scum. LET THEM IN! TAKE IN DACA! OPEN YOUR DOORS! BLM IS GREAT! Well, BLM wants whites to hand over their homes to them. See any celebs doing that? Well gosh and golly...why not?

Hypocrites.
The previous POTUS saved you fly over country idiots from yourselves...
Remember when you High School, shop major idiots thought that allowing the U.S. Auto Industry going bankrupt was a good thing???

This president had gutted the EPA, gutted the State Dept, gutted the Dept of Education, gutted the CPD and HUD, gutted Subsidies for the poor and Elderly through SNAP,gutted fiduciary responsibility of Wall street firms and gutted the Treasury Dept, gutted food safety programs and the Dept of Agriculture, etc

Every program that protects the poor ans middle class from theft, unsafe food and water, access to education and job training, health benefits for the poor, elderly and those with special needs have been gutted by this president.
Burning bridges with foreign allies, ratcheting up aggressive rhetoric with North Korea, belittling anyone one from either party that disagrees with his capricious altitude towards fulfilling his office, etc.

It was idiots like you that put this person in the WH and you are still too stupid to bear witness that his policies will hurt poor entitled white people like you the most.

That's all well and good, but viewing society solely through the prism of economics is coming a sharp second for "poor entitled white people" when they can see for themselves that they face being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants who literally break in every day. Kinda like the reason(s) we voted out of the EU.
Illegal immigrants aren't overwhelming anyone in America...lol.
Cut out the ignorant White Rabbit radio shtick...

They're right....Not on everything but this president really is scum. Your standards of morality and right & wrong must be so much different then mine if you think otherwise.
Your standards of morality and right & wrong must be so much different then mine if you think otherwise
About 70% of the US citizens do have higher standards and morality and right and wrong, compared to a immoral liberal. This is why President Trump won the election over the crooked, Muslim loving, homosexual hugging, sick, vagina candidate that wanted to continue 4 more years of Obama. Hollyweed, caters to the .01% of America in their pursuit of 50 shades of grey, not realizing that more "normal" moral people are turning away from them by not going to the movies, and cutting cable. Liberals are the stupidest people in the Universe.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Bunch of hollyweird people slapping each other on the back and rewarding themselves, then using the podium to bash POTUS while giving THEIR take on how THEY want things while they live in their protected mega mansions with body guards at their disposal. How quaint. Not.

They do one thing and one thing only. Entertain us by acting out stories. Giving their input on politics is not what they are paid for. STFU already.
So only under educated, white, poor conservative bigots should have their voices heard???...lol.
They can have a voice. Just not at an awards show that has nothing to do with politics. Its about who acted out the best part of a story taken to the big screen. But, I see you are another goosestepper, so welcome to the Iggie List.
So now you get to decide the time and content of their First Amendment Rights???...how conservative of you...
So now you get to decide the time and content of their First Amendment Rights???...
The first amendment was created to people could voice their opinion, but there is nothing in the first that says that opinion has to be heard. Many of US, normal people have turned away Hollyweed and their loser 50 shades of immorality.

So now you get to decide the time and content of their First Amendment Rights???...
The first amendment was created to people could voice their opinion, but there is nothing in the first that says that opinion has to be heard. Many of US, normal people have turned away Hollyweed and their loser 50 shades of immorality.
You are correct,,,they won't be heard if you don't listen; there's this new thingy called a remote control.
You can use it to change your channel.

Its like this strawman:

You go to the library with your kid or even just for yourself cuz you can't read well any more. You sit in on a book reading by someone hired to entertain you with a story. You are relaxed, listening, deep in your own imagination of what characters look like to you in your head, the landscape just so, the weather just so, and there you are..in a world of make believe or even a non fictional story...and the storytellers pauses and gives an opinion on each character SHE or HE is imagining that is completely contrary to what YOU are imagining. And this person is quite rude doing it. The heroine or hero to you, is pond scum to the reader.

Is this what this person supposed to be doing? Hell no. They are to READ and ONLY read. Same with actors. Act. And keep your yappers shut fercrissakes.
Apples and oranges....the people behind any type of entertainment have a message behind their work....now everyone is after Trump, because that's how they feel and that's what the majority feels. I honestly thing that no one should make fun of Trump he does it himself on daily basis.
Alas, the majority is what got him in as POTUS. Celebs have influence and are in the MSM as focal points. They need to take into consideration the millions that DO want POTUS to succeed..regardless of who that POTUS is. Instead of creating more controversy, they should think about what they say and act accordingly. Celebs are celebs because they act out stories, real or imagined. They are not celebs because they are the smartest people with exceptional hindsight. They are ENTERTAINERS. Period.
It is not apples and oranges. Unless you want to keep tunnel vision and not see the bigger picture.
The biggest of all pictures, is that we have an mbarassement of a president....a mentally disturbed bully. I just can't comprehend how he managed to go to the white house.

Well...Honestly the best materiel for any entertainer is Donald....he's the dumbest president not only in the US but world wide. And why wouldn't they use him? it'll be dumb not to.

btw: He was an entetertainer too, he's part of hollywierd, and also part of the 1%.
because it's only an opinion....

They're right....Not on everything but this president really is scum. Your standards of morality and right & wrong must be so much different then mine if you think otherwise.
Your standards of morality and right & wrong must be so much different then mine if you think otherwise
About 70% of the US citizens do have higher standards and morality and right and wrong, compared to a immoral liberal. This is why President Trump won the election over the crooked, Muslim loving, homosexual hugging, sick, vagina candidate that wanted to continue 4 more years of Obama. Hollyweed, caters to the .01% of America in their pursuit of 50 shades of grey, not realizing that more "normal" moral people are turning away from them by not going to the movies, and cutting cable. Liberals are the stupidest people in the Universe.

View attachment 149804
High morals? LOL and the voted for Trump? ROFL.

Its like this strawman:

You go to the library with your kid or even just for yourself cuz you can't read well any more. You sit in on a book reading by someone hired to entertain you with a story. You are relaxed, listening, deep in your own imagination of what characters look like to you in your head, the landscape just so, the weather just so, and there you are..in a world of make believe or even a non fictional story...and the storytellers pauses and gives an opinion on each character SHE or HE is imagining that is completely contrary to what YOU are imagining. And this person is quite rude doing it. The heroine or hero to you, is pond scum to the reader.

Is this what this person supposed to be doing? Hell no. They are to READ and ONLY read. Same with actors. Act. And keep your yappers shut fercrissakes.
Apples and oranges....the people behind any type of entertainment have a message behind their work....now everyone is after Trump, because that's how they feel and that's what the majority feels. I honestly thing that no one should make fun of Trump he does it himself on daily basis.
Alas, the majority is what got him in as POTUS. Celebs have influence and are in the MSM as focal points. They need to take into consideration the millions that DO want POTUS to succeed..regardless of who that POTUS is. Instead of creating more controversy, they should think about what they say and act accordingly. Celebs are celebs because they act out stories, real or imagined. They are not celebs because they are the smartest people with exceptional hindsight. They are ENTERTAINERS. Period.
It is not apples and oranges. Unless you want to keep tunnel vision and not see the bigger picture.
The biggest of all pictures, is that we have an mbarassement of a president....a mentally disturbed bully. I just can't comprehend how he managed to go to the white house.
Are you talking about Bill Clinton or Barrack Hussein Obama?

Its like this strawman:

Votes, dear. That is how he managed to get into the WH. Votes. Hello??? You know. VOTES? There are a shit load of americans that WANTED him in there. More than who wanted Hillary. Now ya gotta deal with it, just as everyone has for the past 8 years with Obama. See how that works?

And..the emmys are NOT the place to whine and stomp feet.

Why'd you watch it, Gracie? Ken Burns' Vietnam Part One was on PBS. That was better.

Why'd you watch it, Gracie? Ken Burns' Vietnam Part One was on PBS. That was better.
Again, as I told someone else...you really need to read the whole thread instead of assuming, hon. I did not watch it. I read twitter, which I do often to steal pics and ideas for threads here...and they were all up in arms about Trump while talking about the Emmys. Hence, this thread. :)

I have never once watched any awards show of any kind.
I never will.
They are mostly egotistical jerks that for the life of me I cannot fathom why some people look up to them. Don't get it.
Get back on the screen and entertain me.

Forum List

Back