The Electoral College

Where did you get that stupid idea? Read your Constitution dumb ass!

That's what the thread is about. Do you have your head so far up your own ass that you cannot see?
This is the thing about the cons here: you cannot conduct a discussion without being incredibly disgusting. It clarifies the level of your intelligence and intent. The electoral college gives rural areas more weight per individual vote than urban areas. That is a fact. It is tilted to favor conservative areas: fact. I'm done here. I don't discuss anything with loutish neanderthals.
Good riddance. Perhaps you can find solace in the arms of your useful idiot liberal friends. From conservatives, you will be habitually exposed to the raw truth. Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.
LMAO The real truth is that you are too insane to see the real truth to the point of even counting votes correctly.
The fact is that because California and several LIBERAL cities with large populations control a large number of people does not mean that they get to decide for everyone in the US. The electoral College ensures a couple large States don't get to decide for everyone
That's just absurd. I have no patience for idiots who can't even count. Under no circumstances using the popular vote does one city, or state, or region elect a president: it's one vote per person no matter where they live. Jesus, you people are stupid. Really, really stupid.

It's the electoral college that skews the vote giving people in rural areas more than one vote each. And it skews the vote in favor of conservatives because rural areas are more conservative. It's cheating in favor of the conservative vote. If overall, throughout the country, there are more people who vote for the democratic candidate then that is who should win. It isn't about one state or another electing a president. God you people are dense. DENSE!

With the EC only 12 states vote for the president. The rest of the states are so solid one way or another that they hardly ever change.

Alabama last voted Democrat in 1976
Alaska in 1964
Texas in 1976

There are states that in the modern era won't be changing their vote at all.

One of the shocking things is that people actually want to be ignorant.

Ray from Cleveland for example, I said PR is better than FPTP and his response was "I don't know what PR or FPTP are". He couldn't even get around to going onto a search engine and typing it in. I told him. Then three months later I said the same thing and his response was "I don't know what PR and FPTP are" and I'm like "are you fucking kidding me?"

These people like the system because they see it benefits them. They'll use any excuse under the sun to explain why they should have this system, but they get found out and then they disappear and ignore the fact that you ever spoke about it.

That's what the thread is about. Do you have your head so far up your own ass that you cannot see?
This is the thing about the cons here: you cannot conduct a discussion without being incredibly disgusting. It clarifies the level of your intelligence and intent. The electoral college gives rural areas more weight per individual vote than urban areas. That is a fact. It is tilted to favor conservative areas: fact. I'm done here. I don't discuss anything with loutish neanderthals.
Good riddance. Perhaps you can find solace in the arms of your useful idiot liberal friends. From conservatives, you will be habitually exposed to the raw truth. Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.
LMAO The real truth is that you are too insane to see the real truth to the point of even counting votes correctly.
The fact is that because California and several LIBERAL cities with large populations control a large number of people does not mean that they get to decide for everyone in the US. The electoral College ensures a couple large States don't get to decide for everyone
That's just absurd. I have no patience for idiots who can't even count. Under no circumstances using the popular vote does one city, or state, or region elect a president: it's one vote per person no matter where they live. Jesus, you people are stupid. Really, really stupid.

It's the electoral college that skews the vote giving people in rural areas more than one vote each. And it skews the vote in favor of conservatives because rural areas are more conservative. It's cheating in favor of the conservative vote. If overall, throughout the country, there are more people who vote for the democratic candidate then that is who should win. It isn't about one state or another electing a president. God you people are dense. DENSE!
The EC gives the power of the vote for Presidency to the State governments, not the people. Without which the states would be a bunch of petty dictatorships fighting over scraps. Why should they join the Union, or stay in the Union if their state doesn't matter in the election of who leads them.

The EC gives the power of the vote for Presidency to the State governments, not the people. Without which the states would be a bunch of petty dictatorships fighting over scraps. Why should they join the Union, or stay in the Union if their state doesn't matter in the election of who leads them.
Their state does matter. Each individual gets one vote, that's popular vote. It's cheating to have the electoral college which gives more than one vote per person.

People in the blue states and cities are indoctrinated, what don't you get about it ?

There morals ( like gay marriage, fag in a little girls bathroom) is different then Wyoming ...

Then give each state equal power.

Why does Wyoming have 3 times the voting power of California?

But that doesn't matter, because no one gives a damn about Wyoming or California. They're not in the 12 states where Presidential candidates spend ALL their money.

Then give each state equal power.

Why does Wyoming have 3 times the voting power of California?

But that doesn't matter, because no one gives a damn about Wyoming or California. They're not in the 12 states where Presidential candidates spend ALL their money.

Because everyone one hates California is that a good enough answer for you?

California doesn't like a popular vote like gay marriage when they lost they got to run to judges who vote on emotions instead of the Constitution.

Their state does matter. Each individual gets one vote, that's popular vote. It's cheating to have the electoral college which gives more than one vote per person.

That's your opinion, and you are wrong.

Go ahead and try to get it changed. There is some sage advice about not pissing into the wind. That is exactly what you'd be doing.

Go ahead and try to get it changed. There is some sage advice about not pissing into the wind. That is exactly what you'd be doing.

You think it's fair that only 12 states decide a presidential election? That people who live in one state get 3 times the voting power than people in other states? Why?

The States that ratified the constitution would disagree with you they did not join the Union to become immaterial. The people elect their state representatives. The States then in turn elect it's Senators. That's the way it's supposed to work, even though it hasn't for a very long time. The popular vote is reserved for the House and only the House.

You think it's fair that only 12 states decide a presidential election? That people who live in one state get 3 times the voting power than people in other states? Why?
For the thousandth time ..

I will post pictures for you so you can comprehend ..

B5Z2BGNG4T4RJHYR4OP5OK1XUQN5SSWH2ECGT52SBDRPO2BF.jpg
images.jpeg
download (4).jpeg

Now a California welcome sign

download (3).jpeg

Do you get it now?

Last edited:
Thank GOD for the Electoral College or Democrats would give our country away to illegal aliens, Muslims, & GLOBALISTS!! In other words Dems would turn America into a 3rd world HELLHOLE!!

This is why the Electoral College remains an important part of our Presidential election system.

In their infinite wisdom, the founders of our country created a

structure called the "Electoral College" as a control system and to

ensure the individual states were fairly represented. Otherwise one

or two densely populated areas would speak for the whole of the

nation. It was not created as a device to favor Democrats,

Republicans, Whigs, Tories or any other political affiliation. It

was created as a system of "checks and balances" to guard against

any small vocal area, with a specific agenda, speaking for the whole of the nation.

The following list of statistics should put an end to the argument

as to why the Electoral College makes sense.

THERE ARE 3,141 COUNTIES IN THE UNITED STATES.

TRUMP WON 3,084 OF THEM.

CLINTON WON 57.

THERE ARE 62 COUNTIES IN NEW YORK STATE.

TRUMP WON 46 OF THEM.

CLINTON WON 16.

CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY APPROX. 1.5 MILLION VOTES.

IN THE 5 COUNTIES THAT ENCOMPASS NYC (BRONX, BROOKLYN, MANHATTAN,RICHMOND & QUEENS) CLINTON RECEIVED WELL OVER 2 MILLION MORE VOTES THAN TRUMP.

IN OTHER WORDS, THESE FIVE (5) COUNTIES ALONE, MORE THAN ACCOUNTED FOR CLINTON WINNING THE POPULAR VOTE FOR THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!

THESE 5 COUNTIES COMPRISE 319 SQUARE MILES.

THE UNITED STATES IS COMPRISED OF 3,797,000 SQUARE MILES.

WHEN YOU HAVE A COUNTRY THAT ENCOMPASSES ALMOST 4 MILLION SQUARE MILES OF TERRITORY, IT WOULD BE LUDICROUS TO EVEN SUGGEST THAT THE VOTE OF THOSE WHO INHABIT A MERE 319 SQUARE MILES SHOULD DICTATE THE OUTCOME OF A NATIONAL ELECTION.

LARGE, DENSELY POPULATED CITIES (NYC, CHICAGO, LA, ETC.) DO NOT AND SHOULD NOT SPEAK FOR THE REST OF OUR COUNTRY...AND SOMEHOW THE GENIUSES WHO FOUNDED OUR COUNTRY UNDERSTOOD THIS AND CREATED A SYSTEM TO AVOID THAT CIRCUMSTANCE.

AND NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE SUPREME IMPORTANCE OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

DO SHARE THIS... IT NEEDS TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
Plus in a close election you currently have to forecast what State to cheat in. That election can be easily audited and monitored.
A national election you can cheat anywhere and it is impossible to audit.

Sounds like the leftists want a constitutional convention.

I am DEFINITELY game for that.

We can put to bed a HOST of improper lefty bullshit. Number 1 will likely be the asinine, bullshit interpretation and completely fraudulent abuse of the commerce clause. We can repeal 80 years of commie leftist socialist authoritarian ponzi bullshit with just a few clarifications.
:dance:

Let's do this.

The electoral college is based on the US being an agrarian society, something it no longer is. Today 62.7 percent of the US population lives in urban areas. The founding fathers did not foresee this. The electoral college favors rural areas and gives them more vote per person than people in urban areas. They are also as a population less educated than urban people. They also tend to be more conservative. This is the reason why the two elections in recent times where someone has won the presidency not by the popular vote but by the electoral college have gone to Republicans. Of course Republicans favor keeping the electoral college, not because it is the 'right' thing to do, not because the US is a republic rather than a democracy, but because it favors conservatives over liberals. It's like affirmative action, which they hate. It is affirmative action for conservatives.

The electoral college favors rural areas and gives them more vote per person than people in urban areas.

You bet your ass.

why should one state, where the average IQ of a very concentrated area {Los Angeles}is lower than the IQ of mentally challenged guinea pig,,decide who will be the next president?,,thats what Hillary and Pelosi believe,,. You take California out of the picture, and Trump wins by a lot of votes !

President Trump wins in a LANDSLIDE without that liberal HELLHOLE of California!!

Wrong as usual If it were popular vote only then democrats would get out the vote in the populous cities and New York and California and every other State be damned.

why should one state, where the average IQ of a very concentrated area {Los Angeles}is lower than the IQ of mentally challenged guinea pig,,decide who will be the next president?,,thats what Hillary and Pelosi believe,,. You take California out of the picture, and Trump wins by a lot of votes !

President Trump wins in a LANDSLIDE without that liberal HELLHOLE of California!!
thats what the left is up to,,,,odds are they will still have more votes when the GOP wins in 2020, then all the snowflakes will be crying again cause they got 4 million more votes (yah,,being anyone can vote in California, no ID required}

With the EC only 12 states vote for the president. The rest of the states are so solid one way or another that they hardly ever change.

Alabama last voted Democrat in 1976
Alaska in 1964
Texas in 1976

There are states that in the modern era won't be changing their vote at all.

One of the shocking things is that people actually want to be ignorant.

Ray from Cleveland for example, I said PR is better than FPTP and his response was "I don't know what PR or FPTP are". He couldn't even get around to going onto a search engine and typing it in. I told him. Then three months later I said the same thing and his response was "I don't know what PR and FPTP are" and I'm like "are you fucking kidding me?"

These people like the system because they see it benefits them. They'll use any excuse under the sun to explain why they should have this system, but they get found out and then they disappear and ignore the fact that you ever spoke about it.
Look stupid IF those States did change their vote it would matter so IN FACT they matter 12 States can not elect the President alone.

Forum List

Back