RCP Average 7/22 - 7/31 -- -- 44.9 42.7 Clinton +2.2
CBS News 7/29 - 7/31 1131 RV 3.0 47 41 Clinton +6
PPP (D) 7/29 - 7/30 1276 LV 2.7 50 45 Clinton +5
LA Times/USC 7/25 - 7/31 2188 LV -- 42 46 Trump +4
Rasmussen Reports 7/26 - 7/27 1000 LV 3.0 43 42 Clinton +1
Reuters/Ipsos 7/25 - 7/29 1050 LV 3.5 40 35 Clinton +5
Economist/YouGov 7/23 - 7/24 1057 RV 4.5 47 42 Clinton +5
CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 45 48 Trump +3

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep.../general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html4

Well now, Clinton's convention bump is just beginning, and already twice the size of the best of Trump's convention bump.

Look what you republicans have done to that poor woman.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?
This woman had direct contact with Hillary and recalled how Hillary lied to her, while that man in your sig line had no personal experience with Trump and made false baseless attacks on him. Democrats have no ethics, they will stoop to all levels.
Other Benghazi parents had direct contact with Hillary and recall Hillary never mentioning a video. God knows what kind of emotional trauma republicans have put this poor woman through to turn her into what she is today. Republicans have no shame, they will stoop to all levels.
Yeah yeah yeah, it's not like she hasn't lied before, now is it. According to the FBI director, this is the same person who lied about having only one server and lied about sending classified emails. She has perfected the art of lying.

Funny. You're voting for a pathological liar and bigot. That doesn't seem to phase you in the least.

Funny that you don't have a problem voting for the Clinton's and their many years of baggage they carry around.

clinton isn't insane. the clinton baggage is largely manufactured. if it wasn't you'd have gotten her already. either that, or the republicans are wholly incompetent and can't get out of their own way.

i don't vote for bigoted fascists. and there isn't a single thing that donald has says that even borders on rational.

that's why he's going to be the first repub to lose college educated white voters in decades.

so, assume that even if i had an "R" after my name, i'd still know he's unfit for office.... unlike his minions.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/22 - 7/31 -- -- 44.9 42.7 Clinton +2.2
CBS News 7/29 - 7/31 1131 RV 3.0 47 41 Clinton +6
PPP (D) 7/29 - 7/30 1276 LV 2.7 50 45 Clinton +5
LA Times/USC 7/25 - 7/31 2188 LV -- 42 46 Trump +4
Rasmussen Reports 7/26 - 7/27 1000 LV 3.0 43 42 Clinton +1
Reuters/Ipsos 7/25 - 7/29 1050 LV 3.5 40 35 Clinton +5
Economist/YouGov 7/23 - 7/24 1057 RV 4.5 47 42 Clinton +5
CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 45 48 Trump +3

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep.../general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html4

Well now, Clinton's convention bump is just beginning, and already twice the size of the best of Trump's convention bump.
Put up another post in the middle of August.
Assange has thousands of emails Hillary tried to destroy.
He's saving the very best ones until October.
The only voters that matter now are the Independants. We'll see how they react when they read dozens of "You want to play--You got to pay" emails sent by Hillary to Clinton Foundation future donors.

Put up another post in the middle of August.
Assange has thousands of emails Hillary tried to destroy.
He's saving the very best ones until October.
The only voters that matter now are the Independants. We'll see how they react when they read dozens of "You want to play--You got to pay" emails sent by Hillary to Clinton Foundation future donors.

Right. Because the Clintons, who are apparently Criminal Masterminds according to you guys (and they'd have to be after 25 years of getting away with this sort of thing) would be dumb enough to put that in an email.

This woman had direct contact with Hillary and recalled how Hillary lied to her, while that man in your sig line had no personal experience with Trump and made false baseless attacks on him. Democrats have no ethics, they will stoop to all levels.
Other Benghazi parents had direct contact with Hillary and recall Hillary never mentioning a video. God knows what kind of emotional trauma republicans have put this poor woman through to turn her into what she is today. Republicans have no shame, they will stoop to all levels.
Yeah yeah yeah, it's not like she hasn't lied before, now is it. According to the FBI director, this is the same person who lied about having only one server and lied about sending classified emails. She has perfected the art of lying.

Funny. You're voting for a pathological liar and bigot. That doesn't seem to phase you in the least.

Funny that you don't have a problem voting for the Clinton's and their many years of baggage they carry around.

clinton isn't insane. the clinton baggage is largely manufactured. if it wasn't you'd have gotten her already. either that, or the republicans are wholly incompetent and can't get out of their own way.

i don't vote for bigoted fascists. and there isn't a single thing that donald has says that even borders on rational.

that's why he's going to be the first repub to lose college educated white voters in decades.

so, assume that even if i had an "R" after my name, i'd still know he's unfit for office.... unlike his minions.
It's obvious your morals don't preclude you fro voting for that lying bitch, Hillary Clinton. She says she never lied to Pat Smith about a video being the cause of his son's death. Yet there is video of her giving a speech in fron of the caskets at Dover AFB where she states clearly it was a video. Then we find from the emails she managed to miss deleting that she tells Chelsea and the Egyptian President it wasn't a video.

Why aren't the NBC news people nauseous over that lie to a gold star mother as they were over Trump wondering why Khan's wife didn't speak?

Selective outrage from the liberal press that we on the right see through. Your days running this country are numbered. Trump was voted in record numbers to beat 16 others for one reason: That was for real changed. Trump is going to deliver.

P..S. Morons will tag this posting with the " Funny" emoticon. They do it every time.

Largely manufactured? :cuckoo: How about yesterday when she once again lied about not sending or receiving any classified emails? FBI director clearly said that there were seven email chains where Hillary sent and received classified, top secret information. This woman belongs in prison.

It's obvious your morals don't preclude you fro voting for that lying bitch, Hillary Clinton. She says she never lied to Pat Smith about a video being the cause of his son's death. Yet there is video of her giving a speech in fron of the caskets at Dover AFB where she states clearly it was a video. Then we find from the emails she managed to miss deleting that she tells Chelsea and the Egyptian President it wasn't a video.

Again, why are the two explanations mutually exclusive?

The problems with that article start in the very first sentence. Because most conservatives consider Jefferson Davis to have been an outstanding President.

So you choose to be in denial, that's fine.

mother-of-benghazi-victim-addresses-republican-convention-hillary-for-prison-she-deserves-to-be-in-stripes.jpg

Kinda like Trump lying about his envolvement with Russia...both are seasoned liars, so miss me on the finger pointing, dear

So you choose to be in denial, that's fine.

mother-of-benghazi-victim-addresses-republican-convention-hillary-for-prison-she-deserves-to-be-in-stripes.jpg

Kinda like Trump lying about his envolvement with Russia...both are seasoned liars, so miss me on the finger pointing, dear

Why is the left omitting the Clinton's ties with Russia? And constantly harping about Trump, who has absolutely no relationship, while totally ignoring one of the most aggregious criminal acts by an administration official ever in history? Because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Devastating Timeline Reveals the Transfer of Half of U.S. Uranium Output to Russia as Hillary Clinton's Foundation Bags $145 Million - Breitbart

New York Times: Cash flowed to Clinton foundation as Russians pressed for control of uranium company

I find it rather foolish to call an election before it takes place.
I would prefer to see Trump win, however the only way I will know that he has won, is by listening to the news the morning after we all go and actually vote.
Polls are guesses at best, fairly accurate at times but considering you can find a poll to prove any position you hold, I have to doubt them being accurate enough to put my paycheck against what they say.

This anti Trump leftist writer seems to think so, and here is his logic. For a change we have a leftist in the media, doing his job.

Election 2016 is over. Trump won: David Mastio

David Mastio, USA TODAY 11:50 a.m. EDT July 31, 2016

With the possible exception of Jefferson Davis, Donald Trump will be the worst president in American history. I know that sounds extreme. No, not the Jefferson Davis part. Everyone agrees about that.

But with the Democratic National Convention barely over and the sound of Hillary Clinton’s voice still grating in the ears of Bernie Bros across the land, I understand how it could seem a little early to write off candidate Clinton.

The election is still 102 days away. Clinton’s historic candidacy has a special appeal to the smarter half of the American electorate, and it is backed by both of America’s first black presidents. The Clinton machine features such finely tuned fundraising machinery that Tesla engineers turn greener at the very sight. Its battle-hardened communications apparatus has already set records in selling high efficiency American-fueled natural gas furnaces to Saudi royalty.

Despite polls showing the deeply unpopular Clinton behind in the race against reality-TV Republican Donald Trump, only a fool would bet against her. And yet, every time a Clintonite attacks Trump, it is getting hard not to giggle, or at least titter, depending on your jocular orientation.

When Trump launches into a spittle-flecked tirade against those #BlackLivesMatter radicals who think police should shoot fewer unarmed black men, the racism is so obvious it might as well have been written in the sky by the Blue Angels.

Yes, imagine a president who would abuse the powers of the IRS. Not to paint Clinton with the unfair and overbroad brush of guilt by association, but the administration in which she served as secretary of State, twice, accidentally, released the private taxpayer information of its political opponents at moments that, perhaps inadvertently, were politically damaging. And then there was the “targeting” of the administration’s Tea Party opponents by the Obama administration IRS while Clinton was coincidentally serving as secretary of State. For non-political reasons no doubt, the Obama administration is still fighting in court to keep the full details of those events from the public eye.

Yes, when Trump becomes our president in January, it will be a disaster. There is no way I would ever vote for a guy with the temperament of a rabid weasel, the maturity of a drunken kindergartner and the depth of a California reservoir. If we're lucky, he'll get himself impeached during the transition.

But I don’t care how much Hillary Clinton spends on attack ads revealing the full awful truth about Donald Trump. As long as she is talking, nobody is going to hear a word over all the laughter.

Mod Edit -- Roudy Needed to shorten this for copyright. Do NOT use more than a few paragraphs when linking to an article.. .
:laugh2::laugh::laugh::lmao::fu:

HILLARY WINS MINIMUM 303-234, your fat blob of shit Orangutan will fall even further if he chickens out of the debates:deal:

On the bright side when that ugly fat orange looking ape with diarrhea of the mouth gets slammed in the election he can go get a room with his lover inbred, midget Putin, my money says the Orangutan buys all the booze and wears the dog collar..

NOT enough inbred white maggot trailer trash in the USA to vote that ugly clown with the CHEAP wig into office, fuck him and all of his white trash groupies, fanboys, aka, MAYONNAISE MONKEYS..

Hillary kicking his old fat pathetic ASS in all major polls now:rofl:, sorry your BITCH IS GONNA LOSE..:fu:

Last edited:
This anti Trump leftist writer seems to think so, and here is his logic. For a change we have a leftist in the media, doing his job.

With the possible exception of Jefferson Davis, Donald Trump will be the worst president in American history. I know that sounds extreme. No, not the Jefferson Davis part. Everyone agrees about that.

But with the Democratic National Convention barely over and the sound of Hillary Clinton’s voice still grating in the ears of Bernie Bros across the land, I understand how it could seem a little early to write off candidate Clinton.

The election is still 102 days away. Clinton’s historic candidacy has a special appeal to the smarter half of the American electorate, and it is backed by both of America’s first black presidents. The Clinton machine features such finely tuned fundraising machinery that Tesla engineers turn greener at the very sight. Its battle-hardened communications apparatus has already set records in selling high efficiency American-fueled natural gas furnaces to Saudi royalty.

Despite polls showing the deeply unpopular Clinton behind in the race against reality-TV Republican Donald Trump, only a fool would bet against her. And yet, every time a Clintonite attacks Trump, it is getting hard not to giggle, or at least titter, depending on your jocular orientation.

When Trump launches into a spittle-flecked tirade against those #BlackLivesMatter radicals who think police should shoot fewer unarmed black men, the racism is so obvious it might as well have been written in the sky by the Blue Angels.

Yes, imagine a president who would abuse the powers of the IRS. Not to paint Clinton with the unfair and overbroad brush of guilt by association, but the administration in which she served as secretary of State, twice, accidentally, released the private taxpayer information of its political opponents at moments that, perhaps inadvertently, were politically damaging. And then there was the “targeting” of the administration’s Tea Party opponents by the Obama administration IRS while Clinton was coincidentally serving as secretary of State. For non-political reasons no doubt, the Obama administration is still fighting in court to keep the full details of those events from the public eye.

Yes, when Trump becomes our president in January, it will be a disaster. There is no way I would ever vote for a guy with the temperament of a rabid weasel, the maturity of a drunken kindergartner and the depth of a California reservoir. If we're lucky, he'll get himself impeached during the transition.

But I don’t care how much Hillary Clinton spends on attack ads revealing the full awful truth about Donald Trump. As long as she is talking, nobody is going to hear a word over all the laughter.

Mod Edit -- Roudy Needed to shorten this for copyright. Do NOT use more than a few paragraphs when linking to an article.. .
The election is over....Trump ONE vote, Hillary Rotten, 300 plus million!!!

:laugh2::laugh::laugh::lmao::fu:

HILLARY WINS MINIMUM 303-234, your fat blob of shit Orangutan will fall even further if he chickens out of the debates:deal:

On the bright side when that ugly fat orange looking ape with diarrhea of the mouth gets slammed in the election he can go get a room with his lover inbred, midget Putin, my money says the Orangutan buys all the booze and wears the dog collar..

NOT enough inbred white maggot trailer trash in the USA to vote that ugly clown with the CHEAP wig into office, fuck him and all of his white trash groupies, fanboys, aka, MAYONNAISE MONKEYS..

Hillary kicking his old fat pathetic ASS in all major polls now:rofl:, sorry your BITCH IS GONNA LOSE..:fu:
You're right, never underestimate what the Clinton's are capable of, and the extent to which the media will back their criminal behavior.

Forum List

Back