The Election Fraud Thread....All The Latest Reports On Election Fraud

I know that election fraud is around here somewhere ...

R.3f930dd274991de37dc6899570098d3b

There's a massive amount of information coming out that was censored after the 2020 election.

The witness testimony is riveting to say the least.

I wanted to create this threat to tell everyone what really happened.

No. There isn't. Same recycled conspiracy theories that have been making the rounds for almost three years now in the swing states.
He's going to lose again, despite any attempts at voter suppression.

Honestly...move on. :)

This won't do. Trump needs to take it on himself by defying the gag orders from the courts. That's not what I'm proposing he do, it's what he 'must' do.

When they arrest him, that's the only thing that will bring out his violent supporters to the streets.

He had better not wait very long as his popularity is beginning to melt away.

It's been promised again and again and his faithful deserve nothing less if they are going to risk death for him..

There's a massive amount of information coming out that was censored after the 2020 election.

The witness testimony is riveting to say the least.

I wanted to create this threat to tell everyone what really happened.

More last minute desperation from MAGA cult missionaries.

Not one evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud.

All you MAGA Cultists truly want all people believe that Trump's lawyers, after the 2020 election could not find one proof of fraud to show the courts or the Supreme Court ?

You DO KNOW, as Trump KNOWS and has always known, that he lost the 2020 election FAIR AND SQUARE.

Not wanting to end up indicted for Bank Loan Fraud, is no reason to continue to lie about the election results.

And LOOK, he has only gotten things much worse for himself and the possibility of ending up in jail, and dragged many more people with him who are wishing that they had never worked for him, and much less met him.

No. There isn't. Same recycled conspiracy theories that have been making the rounds for almost three years now
And as usual Jack, you offer NOTHING to support your claims but your dick in your hand.

He's going to lose again,
Gee Jack, unless you can tell me you are clairvoyant, didn't you just make the case AGAINST yourself!
Do you have some ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE of how future elections will turn out now?
Tell me Jack, do you have any hot tips for the outcome of this year's Preakness?

This won't do. Trump needs to take it on himself by defying the gag orders from the courts. That's not what I'm proposing he do, it's what he 'must' do.

When they arrest him, that's the only thing that will bring out his violent supporters to the streets.

He had better not wait very long as his popularity is beginning to melt away.

It's been promised again and again and his faithful deserve nothing less if they are going to risk death for him..
One question.

ARE YOU NUTS ????

Do you really want people to die or be arrested for him, for the crimes he has committed?

Are you saying that if one does not like the laws of the USA one must attack and kill and take over the country, as in .....oh, wait....this is exactly what MAGA has been yelling out loud....a "civil war"?

Do you actually think that most Republican voters, and not just a very violent minority, is actually going to lose their minds to "save him" when no decent lawyer in the US does want to even THINK of representing in any of these cases?

Trump is a coward and people are losing their lives and liberties for this coward.

Think of yourselves and let him take the consequences of his actions. Like any real man would.

One question.

ARE YOU NUTS ????

Do you really want people to die or be arrested for him, for the crimes he has committed?
No, I'm just relating how events need to play out for Trump if he has a chance of success.
Are you saying that if one does not like the laws of the USA one must attack and kill and take over the country, as in .....oh, wait....this is exactly what MAGA has been yelling out loud....a "civil war"?
I've commented on the facts of how a country needs to deal with an attempted coup and how justice can't be delayed and left to corrupted courts and a corrupt justice system to decide. Justice has to be administered on the spot and it must be final!
Do you actually think that most Republican voters, and not just a very violent minority, is actually going to lose their minds to "save him" when no decent lawyer in the US does want to even THINK of representing in any of these cases?
I think you may learn a lesson on why the traitor who leads a coup attempt must not have access to the justice system.
The justice system may belong to the traitor.
Trump is a coward and people are losing their lives and liberties for this coward.

Think of yourselves and let him take the consequences of his actions. Like any real man would.
I have no control over the situation that America's military allowed to develop. The traitor might win the country in the courts that he's made his own.

No, I'm just relating how events need to play out for Trump if he has a chance of success.

I've commented on the facts of how a country needs to deal with an attempted coup and how justice can't be delayed and left to corrupted courts and a corrupt justice system to decide. Justice has to be administered on the spot and it must be final!

I think you may learn a lesson on why the traitor who leads a coup attempt must not have access to the justice system.
The justice system may belong to the traitor.

I have no control over the situation that America's military allowed to develop. The traitor might win the country in the courts that he's made his own.
So much nonsense. Congratulations.

Corrupt this, corrupt that ONLY if it is a Republican who is caught breaking US laws, after all US laws were not made for Republicans.

Congratulations again.

Forum List

Back