The El Paso police are fully retarded, bodies are still in the store

Stinking, worse yet the families still have not been notified of their family members deaths.

They are clearly hiding something

Three of the dead are Mexican citizens translated illegal aliens

Massacre suspect with Collin County ties charged with capital murder after 20 slain at El Paso Walmart | Texas | Dallas News

That’s normal. The bodies of the dead will lay where they are until the medical examiner gives them permission to be moved. Secondly according to the Mayor Mexican citizens come across the border to shop in the mall every day. It’s dumb to think they are here illegally.
Don't take two days for the ME to release them.

Stinking, worse yet the families still have not been notified of their family members deaths.

Massacre suspect with Collin County ties charged with capital murder after 20 slain at El Paso Walmart | Texas | Dallas News

That’s normal. The bodies of the dead will lay where they are until the medical examiner gives them permission to be moved. Secondly according to the Mayor Mexican citizens come across the border to shop in the mall every day. It’s dumb to think they are here illegally.
This store is going to have to be demolished, this is sickening.

I saw a woman screaming that her Mother is missing, no relative should go thru that no less know that their Mother is fly food in Walmart

Just pointing out, it's NOT ILLEGAL to enter El Paso for day shopping.. Thousands every day shop across borders in that area...

So not every "dead Mexican" is an illegal alien...

Mkay so you're saying if these people would just tell border patrol they're going to Wal Mart it would be legal? Have you lost your fucking mind?

A Surge Of Migrants Strains Border Patrol As El Paso Becomes Latest Hot Spot

Yes it is illegal to sneak into this country even to go to fucking Wal Mart.

They are not "sneaking in". Just the same as people from San Diego are not sneaking into Tijuana for the donkey shows! :D

How long have you been an medical examiner?

Please list your credentials as a forensic medical examiner.

Just pointing out, it's NOT ILLEGAL to enter El Paso for day shopping.. Thousands every day shop across borders in that area...

Mkay so you're saying if these people would just tell border patrol they're going to Wal Mart it would be legal? Have you lost your fucking mind?

They are not "sneaking in". Just the same as people from San Diego are not sneaking into Tijuana for the donkey shows! :D
When I lived in Brownsville it was normal to have a lot of Mexicans come over for limited stays. Mostly they were here to work. It was not uncommon for a household in Brownsville to have a live-in Mexican housekeeper that went home for weekends. Typically they would work for between 40 to 60 dollars per week. I'm sure they could buy a lot at the mall with that.

Same could be asked of you

I'm not the one that made the claim of knowing how long it takes to remove bodies from a crime scene.

American families are being terrorized by the police. All the bodies in Ohio have already been moved. They are hiding something in el Paso. Are the Mexicans dealers or ms13. Was a congressperson killed, we have no idea

Body removal has zero to do with police. The medical examiner makes the call. Got it yet?
Wrong, if the police are still investigating they make the call. See kid the police do all the measuring and photographing of the scene not the coroner. I've been to enough fatal accidents to know
Have you ever investigated a death? Obviously not... With 20 there is a huge need to collect forensic evidence. Without it the subject can not be prosecuted. How do you think the families would feel if they screwed up the investigation and this individual walked? Its a balancing act of family needs and needs to secure evidence.

Guess who wins that battle? Right now the Feds have control of the investigation.

What evidence, the shooter is caught there were hundreds of witnesses. Forensic evidence of what that these people were killed with an ak47.

Think
We ARE thinking....you...are not.

You must not live in a border community....it is SOP on our northern and southern border for people to cross for the day to go shopping.....

You must not live in a border community....it is SOP on our northern and southern border for people to cross for the day to go shopping.....

And show me the law making this legal.

And show me the law making this legal.

Why don't you show us the law where it is illegal? Most of the time we don't write laws defining something as legal.

Stop being a dumbass.

Why is it "dumb" to think that? It's not as though there arent 20 - 30 MILLION of them running loose in our country.
Yep. there yes there are! Have you ever been to El Paso? It’s a border town. People cross both ways daily just like they do in San Diego. Didn’t they have a mass shooting incident at a McDonald’s in San Diego? I am saying in a border town people go back and forth daily. The El Paso Mayor explained that. And, yes, I bet there are illegals living in El Paso.

Also when I lived in Brownsville we could go across the river anytime without a passport or anything. We would usually go shopping at the market, or to eat. We also went to the red light district a few times.

How about going to Vegas? We also have thousands traveling from Canada where >16% of illegals are from, but since they are white it doesn't matter to you.

Also when I lived in Brownsville we could go across the river anytime without a passport or anything. We would usually go shopping at the market, or to eat. We also went to the red light district a few times.

Donkey Show?

Why is it "dumb" to think that? It's not as though there arent 20 - 30 MILLION of them running loose in our country.
Yep. there yes there are! Have you ever been to El Paso? It’s a border town. People cross both ways daily just like they do in San Diego. Didn’t they have a mass shooting incident at a McDonald’s in San Diego? I am saying in a border town people go back and forth daily. The El Paso Mayor explained that. And, yes, I bet there are illegals living in El Paso.

We have illegals because we have employers illegally giving them jobs. We should fix the REAL PROBLEM.

I'm not the one that made the claim of knowing how long it takes to remove bodies from a crime scene.
Dude we are going on three days now, the store might have to be demolished

American families are being terrorized by the police. All the bodies in Ohio have already been moved. They are hiding something in el Paso. Are the Mexicans dealers or ms13. Was a congressperson killed, we have no idea

Body removal has zero to do with police. The medical examiner makes the call. Got it yet?
Wrong, if the police are still investigating they make the call. See kid the police do all the measuring and photographing of the scene not the coroner. I've been to enough fatal accidents to know
Have you ever investigated a death? Obviously not... With 20 there is a huge need to collect forensic evidence. Without it the subject can not be prosecuted. How do you think the families would feel if they screwed up the investigation and this individual walked? Its a balancing act of family needs and needs to secure evidence.

Guess who wins that battle? Right now the Feds have control of the investigation.

What evidence, the shooter is caught there were hundreds of witnesses. Forensic evidence of what that these people were killed with an ak47.

Think
We ARE thinking....you...are not.
Would you want your wife on the floor of Walmart for three days?

The answer is no

There is no suspect in these shootings

He confessed, turned himself over without incident

All you can think about is killing black babies

Too bad your mom didn't abort you huh

Forum List

Back