The economy is in the shitter with one exception

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The firearms industry. Gun sales are up ammo sales are up and magazine sales are up.
They started to rise 5 years ago. I wonder what caused this to happen five years ago?

Brownells Inc., which claims to be the world’s largest supplier of firearms accessories and gunsmithing tools, said it has sold 3 1/2 years worth of ammunition magazines in three days.

Consumer demand has been “unprecedented” recently, according to a statement attributed to company President Pete Brownell on gun owner forum AR15.com.
Gun sales surge; 3 1/2 years of ammunition magazines sold in 72 hours - latimes.com

Area gun dealers say sales are skyrocketing : Business Monthly

Now why would the democrats want to stop the only industry in America that is actually making the GDP rise? Why would they want to place so many Americans in the unemployment line?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mevIN3nBiug]GUN Sales KEEP BREAKING RECORDS AMERICA - YouTube[/ame]

Houses /Cars are selling like Hotcakes here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I could care less about your gun sales and how much it makes. Alcohol /Pharmaceutical Drugs are on the rise too, and you don't see the repercussions of that either.

Houses /Cars are selling like Hotcakes here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I could care less about your gun sales and how much it makes. Alcohol /Pharmaceutical Drugs are on the rise too, and you don't see the repercussions of that either.

Alcohol /Pharmaceutical Drugs are on the rise too,and you don't see the repercussions of that either.

:badgrin: do you really want to show that chapped ass with this?
In a shitty economy people drink to forget about being unemployed and not being able to pay the bills and those meds where can I go with this?

Sure I am happy to show you some facts, also I bought a new car last year and had to order it and wait due to the high demand. The economy is getting better, it will just take a bit of time to spread to other areas.
Also I am a person who found a murder suicide, so I have seen what a gun can do in living color. I am not for taking all guns away, but something needs to be done. My neighbors of 18 years would have shown signs of a possible mental problem if he would have had some kind of test.
Perhaps we need a test like the DMV as a car could be a weapon and maybe each gun should be licensed.
Also there is no need for mass killing weapons, except to kill faster.

Read more: Bay Area economy looking bright for 2013 - SFGate
If the Bay Area economy were considered a stock, analysts would definitely rate it a "strong buy" for 2013.

Read more: Bay Area economy looking bright for 2013 - SFGate

Forum List

Back