The Ebola Heroes

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
When the Chinese swarmed over the Korean border and escalated the war there, the ones in front threw themselves on the barbed wire fences so their comrades behind them could get past our defenses.

That is some chilling shit right there. That kind of hardcore self-sacrifice for the good of the whole.

Well, folks, that's what these doctors and nurses have been doing on our behalf in Africa. They have been taking huge risks, with some of them catching the bullet, in order to save the world from a pandemic.

I find it utterly disgusting their sacrifices have been perverted by fearmongering assholes who want the rubes shitting in the pants so they stay tuned for the commercials for gold-plated commemorative coins and HGH.

We should be greeting these amazing and courageous doctors and nurses back home as the heroes they are, and placing them on the highest pedestals we can make.

That is all.

When the Chinese swarmed over the Korean border and escalated the war there, the ones in front threw themselves on the barbed wire fences so their comrades behind them could get past our defenses.

That is some chilling shit right there. That kind of hardcore self-sacrifice for the good of the whole.

Well, folks, that's what these doctors and nurses have been doing on our behalf in Africa. They have been taking huge risks, with some of them catching the bullet, in order to save the world from a pandemic.

I find it utterly disgusting their sacrifices have been perverted by fearmongering assholes. We should be greeting these people back home as the heroes they are, and placing them on the highest pedestals we can make.

That is all.

Hmmm, is the doc who brought it to NYC a hero?

Just askin'.

WTG Obamabot dipshit. Yeah, let's celebrate Ebola in America. My God, what a mess. Ebola is here to stay folks. Thank you Obama.

WTG Obamabot dipshit. Yeah, let's celebrate Ebola in America. My God, what a mess. Ebola is here to stay folks. Thank you Obama.
Another pants-shitter chimes in. May I interest you in some gold-plated coins, rube?

Another pants-shitter chimes in. May I interest you in some gold-plated coins, rube?

Another Obamabot dimwit chimes in celebrating Ebola in America. The fuck's wrong with you? God, what a mess.

Another Obamabot dimwit chimes in celebrating Ebola in America. The fuck's wrong with you? God, what a mess.
What is wrong with me is that I do not succumb to the siren call of evildoers who want you shitting in your pants. What is wrong with me is that I have critical thinking skills, and I see these doctors and nurses for what they truly are. They are heroes, and YOU are credulous useful idiots.

Doctors and nurses'? Why.....they are educated. Probably libs. We all know that libs can't be heroes!

These people are absolutely heroes. They ought to be recognized as such.

It's not 'heroic', it's horrific. Dumbass Obamabots celebrating Ebola in America. God, can they get any dumber?

What is wrong with me is that I do not succumb to the siren call of evildoers who want you shitting in your pants. What is wrong with me is that I have critical thinking skills, and I see these doctors and nurses for what they truly are. They are heroes, and YOU are credulous useful idiots.

YAY EBOLA! YAY OBAMA!

Yeah, you're a dumbass. Period, end of story.

Wouldn't need 'Ebola Heroes' if your asshole President didn't bring Ebola to our Nation. The fact we're even having a conversation about 'Ebola Heroes' in America, says it all about you dumbass Obamabots and your Dear Leader. Sums you guys up perfectly.

I find it utterly disgusting their sacrifices have been perverted by fearmongering assholes who want the rubes shitting in the pants so they stay tuned for the commercials for gold-plated commemorative coins and HGH.

We should be greeting these amazing and courageous doctors and nurses back home as the heroes they are, and placing them on the highest pedestals we can make.

That is all.
I agree they should be honored for their effort. They should also be intelligent enough to stay the fuck out of subways and bowling alleys if they feel "sluggish" upon their return.

Hmmm, is the doc who brought it to NYC a hero?

Just askin'.
Goddam right he is, pants-shitter.
Pant's shitter???

Hell no, I don't have Obola, internet tough guy.
I'm not the one all panicky and shitting my pants in fear over Ebola.

You people are too easily spooked, which makes you very profitable for the evildoers who are manipulating your fear.
I have no fear of Ebola.

It is not coming to where I live.

I am really, really deep in the backwoods, and need blow only two bridges, and none but the military could get here.

The more Ebola, the more left for the survivors, if I had to look at it from a practical point of view.

We shouldn't even be having a discussion about 'Ebola Heroes' in America. This is how far we've sunk. Third World lunacy. WTG Obama.

Doctors and nurses'? Why.....they are educated. Probably libs. We all know that libs can't be heroes!

These people are absolutely heroes. They ought to be recognized as such.
It IS heroic to go to Africa or anywhere else and help treat Ebola victims.

It is criminal irresponsibility to bring it to this country and go out on the town.

That is all.

Who cares what you find disgusting nit wit?

Forum List

Back