The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations
Please explain to the class how in loony lefty shitbird land "believable" relates to "factual."

Note to class: NO LAUGHING!!!

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Please explain to the class how in loony lefty shitbird land "believable" relates to "factual."

Note to class: NO LAUGHING!!!
-ask the intelligence community who created a 2 page classified brief about it...

-ask the intelligence community who, after 6 months investigating the claims, REFUSED to deem this information that was gathered, NON-factual.

Actually M16 is the rifle and MI6 is the intelligence agency. It seems that the "James Bond" in question no longer works for the British government and amazing as it seems he is employed by Planned Parenthood which has an awful lot to lose in Trump's presidency.

Seth Rich gave a thumb drive to a UK ambassador that was in turn given to Julian Assange of Wikileaks revealing the nefarious activities of the DNC and lamestream media to cover the crimes of Hitllery and the collusion of stealing the election....and some how this is Russia's fault??????View attachment 106653

Assange has long been suspected of coordinating with Russians why the fuck would you take his lone word on this, especially after US Intelligence unanimously explained to you that it certainly wasn't one-guy-hack but a whole operation, by Russians.

To still claim this Seth Rich nonsense is really stupid.

Why in the fuck would you take the word of the CIA (Crooks In Action)? Seth Rich is dead..FACT. A UK ambassador got the leaked e-mails showing the corruption of the leftard clown posse. FACT. It was given to Assange at the Ecuador Embassy in England....FACT.

Now, Seth Rich was shot in the back of the head twice and nothing was stolen from him? It's pretty rucking obvious to me that it was a hit. I find it hilarious that you are more pissed about who might of leaked the information than you are about the damning contents of those e-mails.

Seth Rich gave a thumb drive to a UK ambassador that was in turn given to Julian Assange of Wikileaks
Liar, Craig Murray, a close friend of rapist Assange, never said anything about Seth Rich in his lie to cover for the Russians.

You people are freaking insane, you really are insane.

And yes I'm certain that to you, that concocted drivel is believable.

The golden showers are true. How do you think he got that color?

Seth Rich gave a thumb drive to a UK ambassador that was in turn given to Julian Assange of Wikileaks
Liar, Craig Murray, a close friend of rapist Assange, never said anything about Seth Rich in his lie to cover for the Russians.

Assange doesn't give up his sources and the accusation of rape against Assange was to try and shut him down. I find it hilarious that the very same leftards that praised Assange for pointing out the corruption of the Bush crime family are suddenly pissed because he pointed out the utter corruption of the Clinton crime family. Tough shit, ya little communist douche.

Can someone help me? I don't understand why the Russians would plant a Mole in the DNC and another in the Hillary campaign but not work to get these Miles even more access to information. I mean why hack the emails about an election and destroy the Ability of these Moles to get access to Stealth Fighter information or Nuclear launch systems.

I mean think about it if these Russian Agents were able to penetrate the Hillary campaign and Hillary had won, which was the expected outcome, why expose your agents so early? Why not wait and get access to the whole secret information system once Hillary had been elected?

Just think, the Russians could have fiddled with targeting data for our Nuclear Missiles and if we went to war our own bombs would destroy our own cities.

But for some reason Putin shot his was early, a premature activation that eliminated the ability to get access to the information.

History shows that the Intelligence Agencies don't tell the President everything. Venona was unknown to both FDR and Truman. Eisenhower had been briefed as a General, otherwise he probably would have been in the dark as President. So the idea that the Russians would certainly have access through Trump is less likely than if they had penetrated the Hillary inner circle.

Now, Seth Rich was shot in the back of the head twice and nothing was stolen from him? It's pretty rucking obvious to me that it was a hit.
The lies just keep on coming.
Actually it was the police who said it was a botched robbery and that he was shot in the back, they did not say "back of the head."
If you have any evidence that your lies are not lies, the police are eager to hear from you!

So it's worth reading? I'm lazy. Please don't make me read it. Your post is making me curious though.

What else is new with you low information voters, just get the snips and run with it. Go back to watching reruns of the Brady Bunch kid.

Note:this is directed at the dumb ass not you care4all

What is wrong with golden showers?

It saves water !!

Can someone help me? I don't understand why the Russians would plant a Mole in the DNC and another in the Hillary campaign but not work to get these Miles even more access to information. I mean why hack the emails about an election and destroy the Ability of these Moles to get access to Stealth Fighter information or Nuclear launch systems.

I mean think about it if these Russian Agents were able to penetrate the Hillary campaign and Hillary had won, which was the expected outcome, why expose your agents so early? Why not wait and get access to the whole secret information system once Hillary had been elected?

Just think, the Russians could have fiddled with targeting data for our Nuclear Missiles and if we went to war our own bombs would destroy our own cities.

But for some reason Putin shot his was early, a premature activation that eliminated the ability to get access to the information.

History shows that the Intelligence Agencies don't tell the President everything. Venona was unknown to both FDR and Truman. Eisenhower had been briefed as a General, otherwise he probably would have been in the dark as President. So the idea that the Russians would certainly have access through Trump is less likely than if they had penetrated the Hillary inner circle.
Plus think about this ...

If the Rooskies DO have dirt on Trump they are sure not going to spread it NOW.

They are HAPPY that Trump is the POTUS.

This is just more proof that all this is junk news.

Actually M16 is the rifle and MI6 is the intelligence agency. It seems that the "James Bond" in question no longer works for the British government and amazing as it seems he is employed by Planned Parenthood which has an awful lot to lose in Trump's presidency.
Yes it seems like someone out of M-I 6 cooked up this whole story.

Must be some East End wacko who is half drunk and between renting hookers himself.

I am also guessing there are a lot of golden showers being given in London too.

Funny that the RWNJs that believe Faux and Brietbart don't want to believe alphabet agencies from the US and the UK.

Trump worked with Russia to throw the election.

He and his team are criminals.
Granma put your teeth back in and take your meds.

I agree that the dossier is credible - including the golden showers part.

SHOCK CLAIM: Author Of ‘Golden Showers’ Dossier Believed FBI Cabal Blocked Trump Investigation

Forum List

Back