The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

Wouldn't discount his golden showers activities as he wasn't running for president or thinking about it back then, or future impacts

You lefties sure have some weird fascination with Trump. You people are jerking off to this false report, then there is your avatar, you people fantasize about Putin and Trump a lot.
it's not a false report, it's not a report at all....

it is simply information the investigator was gathering that OTHER PEOPLE claimed, on Donald Trump...some informants independently told the same stories... what the FBI is suppose to do, is verify or disprove the information gathered... which I;m pretty certain they are doing just that...

The lies just keep on coming.
Actually it was the police who said it was a botched robbery and that he was shot in the back, they did not say "back of the head."
If you have any evidence that your lies are not lies, the police are eager to hear from you!

This case bothers me. You got a young dead guy, but nothing taken? Shot at night in a city with probably more cameras and Police than anywhere on the planet?

Yet...silence is all you hear..........silence. No Oswald or James Earl Jones on this one. Pop. no one coming/going from the area. no cars? nobody on foot? witness? neighbors? nothing?

Dead guy on sidewalk but "botched" robbery? They could have taken any and all.

Over the top, lets call a cook using the word sprit about a dinner, and equate it to raping and sacrificing little humans, this is far far from are left/right normal crazy.

Obama conspired with FED agencies (on his way out) to "trump" up some sort of report explaining the Beast losing. BO signs checks, they comply.

It's amazing that snowflakes can't accept that Hillary was a horrible candidate.

She spent $1.2 billion and had the entire MSM in her back pocket and lost.

She spent $1.2 billion and has nothing to show for it.

Perfect Democrat. Throw money at something and get no results.

Wouldn't discount his golden showers activities as he wasn't running for president or thinking about it back then, or future impacts

You lefties sure have some weird fascination with Trump. You people are jerking off to this false report, then there is your avatar, you people fantasize about Putin and Trump a lot.
it's not a false report, it's not a report at all....

it is simply information the investigator was gathering that OTHER PEOPLE claimed, on Donald Trump...some informants independently told the same stories... what the FBI is suppose to do, is verify or disprove the information gathered... which I;m pretty certain they are doing just that...
He wasn't gathering jack shit. He was manufacturing it.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations

Care4all. *sigh* accept the loss.

First to the dossier. How screwed up is the fact that it is entirely bullshit on Michael Cohen. This is truly a key factor disproving the British agents multiple lies in the "dossier" aka novel of fiction.

This M16 version of a James Bond novel didn't even get it right on Cohen. The novelist says that Michael Cohen kept meeting Russian agents.

Problem is that none of the meetings took place. And Cohen's passport verifies this.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

First to the dossier. How screwed up is the fact that it is entirely bullshit on Michael Cohen. This is truly a key factor disproving the British agents multiple lies in the "dossier" aka novel of fiction.

This M16 version of a James Bond novel didn't even get it right on Cohen. The novelist says that Michael Cohen kept meeting Russian agents.

Problem is that none of the meetings took place. And Cohen's passport verifies this.

Is Cohen the same clown who said you can't rape your spouse?

Cohen is an insignificant part of this lurid story.

On Wednesday morning, CNN reported that it was actually a different Michael Cohen who went to Prague in 2016.

Christopher Steele: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Kellyanne Conway made a good point. Even calling it a fancy French word is contrived to make this fabricated nonsense sound legitimate. It's not a sophisticated report.

Kellyanne Conway wouldn't know sophistication if she were eating it with a knife and fork.

Yea, well we know Democrat scumbags put a premium on sophistication over freedom. Julian Assange and John Pedodesta can tell you that.

Seth Rich gave a thumb drive to a UK ambassador that was in turn given to Julian Assange of Wikileaks
Liar, Craig Murray, a close friend of rapist Assange, never said anything about Seth Rich in his lie to cover for the Russians.

Assange doesn't give up his sources and the accusation of rape against Assange was to try and shut him down. I find it hilarious that the very same leftards that praised Assange for pointing out the corruption of the Bush crime family are suddenly pissed because he pointed out the utter corruption of the Clinton crime family. Tough shit, ya little communist douche.
Do you mean like "Leftard" Trump saying Assange should get the death penalty for his WikiLeaks about the Bush crimes?????

Now, Seth Rich was shot in the back of the head twice and nothing was stolen from him? It's pretty rucking obvious to me that it was a hit.
Actually it was the police who said it was a botched robbery and that he was shot in the back, they did not say "back of the head."
If you have any evidence that your lies are not lies, the police are eager to hear from you!

Botched robbery? His wallet and watch were still on him......how does one "botch" a robbery when the alleged victim is dead??? Then we have Eric Braverman that hasn't been seen since October and the class he is teaching at Yale has been taken over by someone else....but nothing to see here, right? The leftard clown posse is as pure as the new driven snow and they are simply being smeared by the Roooskies.......you really are blind and stupid.
Because he wasn't dead when the police arrived, that's how fast they got there!!!!!!!

Notice how the Right simply moves on to another lie to deflect from their exposed lie, the Gish Gallop!

Now, Seth Rich was shot in the back of the head twice and nothing was stolen from him? It's pretty rucking obvious to me that it was a hit.

Botched robbery? His wallet and watch were still on him......how does one "botch" a robbery when the alleged victim is dead??? Then we have Eric Braverman that hasn't been seen since October and the class he is teaching at Yale has been taken over by someone else....but nothing to see here, right? The leftard clown posse is as pure as the new driven snow and they are simply being smeared by the Roooskies.......you really are blind and stupid.
gawd, you are the most gullible person in this world!

Eric is still teaching at Yale, and he has a new course he is teaching spring of 2017 too....he has not been replaced by anyone.
Yale University Bulletin | School of Management 2016–2017 | Courses for 2016–2017

IF Seth Rich was an inside mole of Roger Stone's or the Russians or both, and IF he was murdered, there is absolutely no reason what so ever for him to be killed by Clinton, just have him arrested and find out if Trump's people or Russians planted him there.... and for goodness sake, there was nothing at all in the wikileaks that was so so damaging.... :cuckoo:

The only advantage to having him murdered is so he wouldn't talk about who PLANTED him as a mole would be the Russians or roger stone....the perps arranging it...
Eric Braverman has not been seen since October, dumb fuck........
Then why isn't he listed as a missing person in the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) data base? :asshole:

NamUs - National Missing and Unidentified Persons System

Seth Rich gave a thumb drive to a UK ambassador that was in turn given to Julian Assange of Wikileaks
Liar, Craig Murray, a close friend of rapist Assange, never said anything about Seth Rich in his lie to cover for the Russians.

Assange doesn't give up his sources and the accusation of rape against Assange was to try and shut him down. I find it hilarious that the very same leftards that praised Assange for pointing out the corruption of the Bush crime family are suddenly pissed because he pointed out the utter corruption of the Clinton crime family. Tough shit, ya little communist douche.
Do you mean like "Leftard" Trump saying Assange should get the death penalty for his WikiLeaks about the Bush crimes?????

Trump was wrong....and don't take me for some partisan shill. I don't roll that way. I am not even convinced that he isn't part of the globalist plan but I still prefer him over the Hildebeast that most definitely IS a globalist shill. I don't participate in elections when it comes to this banana republic ran by globalist bankers.......don't forget that.

Eric is still teaching at Yale, and he has a new course he is teaching spring of 2017 too....he has not been replaced by anyone.
Yale University Bulletin | School of Management 2016–2017 | Courses for 2016–2017

IF Seth Rich was an inside mole of Roger Stone's or the Russians or both, and IF he was murdered, there is absolutely no reason what so ever for him to be killed by Clinton, just have him arrested and find out if Trump's people or Russians planted him there.... and for goodness sake, there was nothing at all in the wikileaks that was so so damaging.... :cuckoo:

The only advantage to having him murdered is so he wouldn't talk about who PLANTED him as a mole would be the Russians or roger stone....the perps arranging it...
Then why isn't he listed as a missing person in the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) data base? :asshole:

Is it a crime to be off the grid, buttwipe??????

This case bothers me. You got a young dead guy, but nothing taken? Shot at night in a city with probably more cameras and Police than anywhere on the planet?

Yet...silence is all you hear..........silence. No Oswald or James Earl Jones on this one. Pop. no one coming/going from the area. no cars? nobody on foot? witness? neighbors? nothing?

It was after 4 AM and the police said there were several robberies in the area, and they got there so fast that he was still alive when they got to him so they probably scared the robber off.

It was after 4 AM and the police said there were several robberies in the area, and they got there so fast that he was still alive when they got to him so they probably scared the robber off.

But the alleged shooter couldn't grab his wallet? So what was the fucking point? Do you even think these things through??

Is it a crime to be off the grid, buttwipe??????
Missing persons are not necessarily criminals, they are just people who are actually reported missing. Apparently no one who actually knows Braverman, like family, friends or fellow workers, has reported him missing, only Right-wing whackos in the internet.

Forum List

Back